Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best thing said to you by a WG  (Read 56125 times)

Offline SamLP

Romanians as well. I had one who said "you nearly killed me", I said "maybe if I had been trying", I wasn't really going out of my way to put in a good performance.

:D I've had the "nearly" one too. I just reply that I'm half dead too with the energy I put in, and if they have a sense of humour I reply that I don't want that to happen otherwise I'll hard a hard time explaining to the police what happened. "So what happened next? Well officer she was asking me to fuck her harder"

Offline Marmalade

Perhaps this should be a "tips" thread for SAAFE. "Good things to say to a punter." Or, "Things to say to a punter that he will think are good."

Yummy.  :rolleyes:

DG

Two of my favourite statements from WGs;

"You want to cum in my mouth, don't you?"

"Do you want to mess up my make-up now?"

And of course I never tire of;

"Wait a minute, let me get an extra large one" My regular girl keeps a personal supply of my favourite brand of extra large condoms for me; damn that makes me feel good  :yahoo:

Offline flybynightpm

"that was your first time, really..?"  ....

and not on same punt obviously..

"You're kids are how old!"

&

"You're killing me" <in a nice way during a marathon shagging session..>

Offline KidCandyShop

Your a great kisser
You've got a cheeky grin
Come in my arse
You've ruined me

All said to me on my last punt :dance:

Offline riskytimes

thanks darlin !! after I pushed the polyps back up her arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline flybynightpm

"pushed the polyps back up her arse".. that's so cute..LOL..

Offline Cuntminion

I did not get laughed out

That was complimentary enough

Some aw feedback saying good looking , I know I'm not good looking, not even close to average but ill take it  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

I did not get laughed out

That was complimentary enough

Some aw feedback saying good looking , I know I'm not good looking, not even close to average but ill take it  :thumbsup:

It pales after a bit. But good looking is in the eye of the beholder as fluffies constantly remind us so I guess if the prossie's well paid and you're polite and clean she probably is 'correct' in calling you good looking.

Stick with dream. :cool:

Offline Marmalade

Remember there's always some hideously ugly cunt who's less good looking than you.

If that doesn't work, remember being good looking is not part of the price you pay: it's part of the goods/services she supposedly offers. 
 :cool:

Offline Marmalade

Romanians as well. I had one who said "you nearly killed me"

So much nicer than when it was her pimp.

I said "maybe if I had been trying", I wasn't really going out of my way to put in a good performance.
Quote right.  What does she think you're there for? Marks out of ten??

spkmstr48

Yesterday:

LK: You fuck me how I like to be fucked

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

i must have known you in a past life,

Offline sticko

Couple of weeks ago - 'stop torturing me with your tongue and fuck me hard'

Although maybe that was because I'm just not very good at it  :D

And earlier today (imagine this mumbled) - 'I'th got one of your arth hairs caught on my tongue thtud'

Fucking hilarious, but quite painful when she, er, disengaged.

S

Offline Daveboygreen50

DeWallenFan

"you know how to touch the girl.....Is make my tits hard!"  :D

I think she meant I stimulated her in a way to make her nipples hard...maybe  :D

"you are my English friend"

"I thought you was Italian"

I took that as a compliment of course!...but she might of compared me to Super Mario, which I do not look like :P

"your skin is so soft!, what is it!?"

"You are my favorite guy"  :D

ORLY!

Oh girls I luv you!!!!! X  :drinks:

johnnyboy61

Just posted this in a review about a different girl offering something not on her enjoys list, but thought it should belong in this thread:

Visiting a girl who doesn't allow fingering she was getting very wet so I decided to take a gamble and slowly and gently slipped my finger in, giving her the chance to pull away from me if she didn't want me to go any further. I went down for some RO and slipped my finger in again and she soon came to a shuddering climax.  After she had recovered she said "I don't allow fingers, but I was enjoying it so much I didn't want you to stop".

SirFrank

Owwswww that's in my fucking cervix

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Owwswww that's in my fucking cervix
I've had I can feel you in my stom-ach - that's the Japanese for you eyes bigger than their belly.

Offline threechilliman

Just posted this in a review about a different girl offering something not on her enjoys list, but thought it should belong in this thread:

Visiting a girl who doesn't allow fingering she was getting very wet so I decided to take a gamble and slowly and gently slipped my finger in, giving her the chance to pull away from me if she didn't want me to go any further. I went down for some RO and slipped my finger in again and she soon came to a shuddering climax.  After she had recovered she said "I don't allow fingers, but I was enjoying it so much I didn't want you to stop".

I've had similar when I started fingering a girl who I didn't allow it - I didn't know at the time. I'd seen her once before so we were comfortable with each other. As I started probing:-

Her: I don't normally allow fingers.
Me: Oh sorry, d'you want me to stop?
Her: No!

Really nice moment that made us both giggle and led to very hot DFK with me gently playing with her.

tcm

broksonic

I had one tell me that i have lovely teeth

Ramsbottom-the-snake

I've had similar when I started fingering a girl who I didn't allow it - I didn't know at the time. I'd seen her once before so we were comfortable with each other. As I started probing:-

Her: I don't normally allow fingers.
Me: Oh sorry, d'you want me to stop?
Her: No!

Really nice moment that made us both giggle and led to very hot DFK with me gently playing with her.

tcm

Christmas Eve 2006 in a parlour next door to the old Highfield Rd stadium in Coventry. I was the last client and the girls were all waiting to knock-off for their Christmas party. On entering the room the girl chosen to see me made a comment to her mate that she could cash up because she wasn't going to be long with me. Fucking cheek I thought.

So I thought well if its going to be a crap punt might as well get some decent reverse oral out of her if nothing else. That's what I started doing and she actually started to really enjoy it. So much so that ten minutes later her mate knocks on the door to hurry her up and the girl with me just told her to fuck off . So funny . But the best bit was she told me don't you dare stop I'm enjoying this too much.

Half an hour later I've walked out past all the other girls. Their filthy look and stares were priceless. One of my best punting moments.

Online Massiveerection

Performing RO for a bit I get,

'Please, slip a finger in.'

Five minutes later,

'Wow, you have some skills.'

Walked with my head held high for the rest of the day!

CHIMERA

"I have been expecting you, Mr Bond..."  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline melk

"You remind me of Superman!"

She then specified that it was more the Clark Kent side of Superman which i reminded her of, which was less impressive but still nice.

Offline Cuntminion

Got "your a good kisser"

I'm gonna ignore my cynicism and bank that as two prior gf said some and none of three ever said I was good at anything else
So I just might be

Good at something
 :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Got "your a good kisser"

I'm gonna ignore my cynicism and bank that as two prior gf said some and none of three ever said I was good at anything else
So I just might be

Good at something
 :scare:
Nice one. Girls never say that to me because I try to force my tongue down their throats at the first opportunity.

GusFring

Offline Cuntminion

Nice one. Girls never say that to me because I try to force my tongue down their throats at the first opportunity.

Ah I like fk mixed with soft kissing (lips closed), dfk I don't know how far the tounge goes down for that so just call it fk whether it's dfk or not
Mix it in with a bit of face/body stroking face holding
That's what I like
Hold her whilst kissing

Fluffy but this what I like

Offline socks

Ah I like fk mixed with soft kissing (lips closed), dfk I don't know how far the tounge goes down for that so just call it fk whether it's dfk or not
Mix it in with a bit of face/body stroking face holding
That's what I like
Hold her whilst kissing

Fluffy but this what I like
I like that as a prelude and during mish and spoons. I've had compliments on kissing too when it's been affectionate FK. 'Mmm you kiss so nicely' sticks in my mind and I could tell she meant it as i'd seen her several times and could literally feel her melting into it on that occasion. Still fucked her up the arse though  :D

And I've never had compliments during full on dfk. I guess they are less enamoured by my tongue vigorously checking out their teeth and tonsils, well except for kylie flirt who seemed to demand and reciprocate it!

Offline Dime

All in the same punt "You've got lovely eyes" and I think you should grow your hair".  :blush: And twice she told me she really liked my shirt.

Offline dizietsmae

I get the "you've got lovely eyes" thing too.  And lots of civvy girls and exes have said it also, so based on that....

I have pretty eyes!!!!  :yahoo:

MrBridger

All in the same punt "You've got lovely eyes" and I think you should grow your hair".  :blush: And twice she told me she really liked my shirt.

I get that a lot - oh no, hang on, it's "I wish you could grow some hair". Subtle difference.

fredpunter

There's a popular girl in London who always tells me I've lost weight .... there's something wrong with her eyes I think. Another always calls me Buddha .... which is slightly more accurate.

johnnyboy61

I get the "you've got lovely eyes" thing too.
Me too because I think that it's the only thing left to say to an older,fat, grey and bald guy! Eyeballs don't seem to age as much as the rest of the body apparently!

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

My OCD would love to be complimented on the fact that I hand them the cash £20's at the back & £10's at the front with the queens head upright & facing on all the banknotes.

Offline RedKettle

Me too because I think that it's the only thing left to say to an older,fat, grey and bald guy! Eyeballs don't seem to age as much as the rest of the body apparently!

so that is why I get the eyes comment!!   :D

ATMIV

My OCD would love to be complimented on the fact that I hand them the cash £20's at the back & £10's at the front with the queens head upright & facing on all the banknotes.

Fuck me!!!!! I'm not the only one then!  :drinks:

johnbuoy

Said to me last week at the end of a 1 hour punt. I have no one booked this afternoon between 2.30.pm and 5.30.pm you can come back for 3 hours for £80 if you want. Know what i did.

Offline oohisay

Well I've seen smaller...........but not very often.

Offline Tiger63

Best was...." Jeeez you come a lot dont you". :yahoo:
Worst..... well ..get on with it then :(

Offline jamesdean1964

My last punt while in 69
She asks " how do you like your balls sucked hard or soft ?"

Online herbie007

I once had a girl ask me if I would like to shag her arse or her fanny first.

I thought to myself what a lovely way to start the day.

Offline Sonny Crockett

A lady once told me that I gave fantastic oral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spkmstr48

Well I will sleep happy just been told by Little Katie:

"You're cool and fun"

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline HughJardon

I once offended an Italian bint by jokingly suggesting that she was out of shape, she fuckin flipped and told me to "get out cunt face" i must admit her accent cushioned the blow to my already fragile ego  :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

+1. And counted 38 times.

tcm

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

+1. And counted 38 times.

tcm

38 times?

An odd number?

Couldn't handle that!  :scare:

Offline Zeusthedoc

38 times?

An odd number?

Couldn't handle that!  :scare:

And here I thought 38 was an even number....

Offline NottsNylonLuvr