Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best thing said to you by a WG  (Read 56129 times)

Offline The_Don

I have a few:

Me: You're the 4th W/G I've seen today so if you can't make me pop don't worry!

W/G: (Funny look) don't worry about sex then but its still (£100 P/H)

Me: Gold or silver coins then?

W/G: What?

Me: Whips out chocolate coins (rapped in gold and silver coloured foil).

W/G: Yummey but I want the cash as well.  :lol:

W/G: you goner cum we have 5 mins left  :blush:

Me: If you're lucky you're get to see my party trick!

W/G: ok what's that?

Me: Double pop and if I do will you extend, an extra 15 min's for free?.

W/G: OK  :yahoo:

Me: Double popped and asked about the extra 15 min's (walked to the shower and cleaned up)

W/G: No more pops?

Me: sorry got to get cleaned up on my way to the next W/G, want to Double pop with her as well.

W/G: No fair I want more cream   :thumbsup:

Me: I went back later in the week for more pop's. Had to leave 15 mins early and she asked why, I told her I would be late to visit a friend and the A406 had bad traffic but would return later?

W/G: only if you do the party trick   :lol:

W/G: When you hear the buzz push to open

Me: But its not buzzing. (me at a door trying to get in a shared flat entry door, on the phone with her)

W/G: I'm pressing the button.

Me: what number is it again?

W/G: Its ok I can see you now, I will come down to let you in. (a girl opens a door other side of the road and smiles in my direction, so I walk over to her)

Me: hello how are you, (girl, from the other side of the road )

Girl: my boyfriend just behind me)

W/G: Walks up, to the girl that opened the door, on the other side of the road (You again get off he's mine)

Boyfriend: why is it (speaking to girl that opened the door, from the other side of the road) you always chatting to other men around me, starting trouble again?

W/G: to boyfriend("hi Jason long time no see") :lol:

Me: to W/G do you know him?

W/G: No I just heard her (the girl ) calling his name, so I wanted to have some fun with that stuck up bi+ch, she always looking for a fight and in 3 days I'm moving, so what the hell.  :lol:

Online superchamp

I've kind of got used to WG's saying how well endowed I am (because they say that to every punter) but a few months back a Romanian says "you have very big cock for white man; it's just like a nigger's". I was genuinely shocked at the time, but thinking back many of our EE 'friends' tend to be a pretty racist bunch anyway.
 I know, it doesn't really count as best thing said by a WG, but anything that strokes the old ego, however said, is always welcome.

Offline Johny Stone

I don't think she knows that is a racist word  :D

Offline leisuretime

Thought I better add my own favorites.

A few years ago when I was at my peak  :D during a very vigorous first session with the most filthy mouthed girl I have ever seen, Angel an independant in Birmingham, I am doing her doggy, she has her face in the mattress, she reaches behind shoves a finger up her own arse and says "Next time I am going to bring a dildo you can fuck my arse while I ride it"

I booked her that day for the following week and yes she did.

Her other line one day when leaving my house she said "Look at my hair, anyone seeing me is going to know I've been fucked"

Tony Montana

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you"

...said to me by a gorgeous 6ft blonde during a freebie overnighter she offered me.

Offline The_Don

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you"

...said to me by a gorgeous 6ft blonde during a freebie overnighter she offered me.

Really????

Moreeeee details  :sarcastic:

tommy1970

Easily the best thing a WG has said to me after a particularly lengthy session was " just put the radio on - England have beaten Germany 5-1"

Offline mr-oraltastic

"God I should be paying you" ... that's why my name is Mr-Oraltastic

"You should be on prescription"

Offline jonalpha

I'm a tall lad and a fairly decent size so when I asked the petite Rocsi from Diamonds to hop on in cowgirl style and give me a good pounding she took hold of the fella and with some feeling said, "If I sit hard on that it'll be in my womb!"

It made me laugh anyway.   :)

kingkong

And then you woke up!

Tony Montana

Really????

Moreeeee details  :sarcastic:

It's a long story, I might stick it on aw in the erotica section and make some money off it ;)

rafatheira

After a ridiculous set of few weeks with work cause the company I work at was taking over another, I went to a wg who I'd seen 4 times before.

"You look tired." Kisses me "Here, have a seat, I'll bring you a cold beer, give you a massage and a bj"

Marriage material right there fellas   :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

This is getting over the top. The only things a prossie needs to say are variations on "yes" while still maintaining a nice smile.

There are many times I have thought, "Let's get on with the OW/OWO so she stops talking shite."

Offline Marmalade

"You look tired." Kisses me "Here, have a seat, I'll bring you a cold beer, give you a massage and a bj"
Marriage material right there fellas   :drinks:
For someone who doesn't know that she's a prostitute?

Actually I've known one or two prostitutes who made some money, quite flogging their fannies, and bagged a rich husband who would pay for their brats and feed them the occasional feelgood line with a beer. Most women can act. Only a few are intelligent enough to do it for a lifetime. The really intelligent ones can stop acting and choose a marriage partner who is their equal rather than someone looking for a living toy.
 :hi:

Type_O_Negative

I shot my load over my regular's tits. Then she looked at it and she said: "You could do ten babies"  :wacko:

justfornow

[...]
There are many times I have thought, "Let's get on with the OW/OWO so she stops talking shite."
hahaha +1
im pretty new to punting but i already had this particular thought few times :D

Offline CBPaul

This is getting over the top. The only things a prossie needs to say are variations on "yes" while still maintaining a nice smile.

It's the ones who stop mid oral to continue talking shite that irritate me. One even stop mid ride to start telling me how much she didn't like anal  :crazy:

kingkong

I shot my load over my regular's tits. Then she looked at it and she said: "You could do ten babies"  :wacko:

She is really saying you're a Jimmy Savile. :scare:

rafatheira

For someone who doesn't know that she's a prostitute?

Actually I've known one or two prostitutes who made some money, quite flogging their fannies, and bagged a rich husband who would pay for their brats and feed them the occasional feelgood line with a beer. Most women can act. Only a few are intelligent enough to do it for a lifetime. The really intelligent ones can stop acting and choose a marriage partner who is their equal rather than someone looking for a living toy.
 :hi:

It was said in jest mate.... :unknown:

Offline LanceVance

'I'm going to have to give you a king size condom. It's only the second time I have used one that size.'

which was followed by...

'It hurts to walk now, I may have to take tomorrow off!'

If she was just ego-stroking, at least she was consistent about it!

Offline onedivergent

"You're so sweet I wish I had a son like you"
"You're a beautiful boy"
"You don't stop do you?!"
Said about my personality what I look like and how I performed.
From 3 DIFFERENT ladies !

And there was the epic where have you been all my life line said in a joking manner and less about sex more about the cool chat we had.

Pretty fucking cool as these were genuine comments .

The best ever thing though a lady said to me was that I was a really happy person and that she wished more people smiled like me.  :)

Yea !

Kool thread peeps !

Offline Zeusthedoc

"You're a beautiful boy"

And there was the epic where have you been all my life line said in a joking manner and less about sex more about the cool chat we had.

The best ever thing though a lady said to me was that I was a really happy person and that she wished more people smiled like me.  :)

Yea !

Kool thread peeps !

you sound like you're in your early 20s....

fredpunter

"You're a beautiful boy"

Yea !

Kool thread peeps !

after all the "genuine" comments I've had from a variety of different ladies about my personality, Looks and performance I'm genuinely bemused as to why none has ever said "the next shag is on the house" .....

herelonely

"You're a beautiful boy"

Yea !

Kool thread peeps !

I think it's lovely that you've found the only 3 genuine hookers around, well done, just super  :hi: I would ask for links but I wouldn't get to here them say the same thing of course  :drinks:

Offline Anallover6969

Me: Love banging your tight arse.
WG: I put turkey baster up there earlier so it will slide in easy. :)

Kim sutton, no longer working

« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 05:24:53 pm by Anallover6969 »

Offline itk

Once got told from a WG at a party in ipswich I had the perfect shaped cock. Not the biggest, but apparantly the slight curvature was the perfect fit for her. Once we'd finished she told another of the WG's there about it, who said she wanted to give me a try. Before the end of the party I ended up with the first WG who agreed to another fuck only if it was with me on top.

london

A girl was suck my dick and I knew the CIM not in the menu, I was going to come and expecting to take my dick out from her mouth and finish in her face or tits but while she knew I was coming she didn't , she took all and swallow it and told that was sweet and said I want more ,   :cool:

rafatheira

"You're a beautiful boy"

Yea !

Kool thread peeps !

I'd be out of the door in my pants if someone said that to me  :D

Offline Marmalade

me: I'm knackered. Honestly!

2 LMP chicks: no you're not (proceed to give me a sandwich till I have to fuck).

Quesadilla

Finally have something to add here - best thing a WG has ever said to me is - she is really interested in trying some girl-on-girl action for the first time in her life and could I introduce her to one of my trusted bisexual regulars so she could pop her cherry!  While I watch.  :yahoo:

Review to follow once scheduling is done...

squeezebox

Finally have something to add here - best thing a WG has ever said to me is - she is really interested in trying some girl-on-girl action for the first time in her life and could I introduce her to one of my trusted bisexual regulars so she could pop her cherry!  While I watch.  :yahoo:

Hmmm.. I think I know who this could be.  :hi:  If so, you could sell tickets for that!  :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

Whilst you pay to fulfil her fantasy I assume? Clever girl  ;)

Offline Sedlmayer

Whilst you pay to fulfil her fantasy I assume? Clever girl  ;)

Yorkie  :drinks: I was just wondering at the credulity/naiveté on display here myself  :P
Great marketing by the girl  :thumbsup: Who says prostitutes never have any business sense  :D

squeezebox

Yorkie  :drinks: I was just wondering at the credulity/naiveté on display here myself  :P
Great marketing by the girl  :thumbsup: Who says prostitutes never have any business sense  :D

True, no doubt Q will be filming it as well.

Could also be the first and last time she/they try it, so it has added value and to me is a win-win.

Quesadilla

Well aware that I may be paying to fulfill a WG's fantasy - and very happy to do so where it tallies with one of mine. 

I am pretty much wide open to everything sexually so picking something that happens to be a major turn-on for a WG that is also a bucket list item for me then - as Squeezebox points out - it is a complete win-win situation for me.  And definitely one of the reasons I have had some incredibly hot meetings with the likes of Kristen and Little Katie.  My experience is the more you focus on a fantasy the WG really enjoys the better the session is for me. YMMV.

Also well aware that I could be played by a WG telling me she's into something that she's not...but as long as the fantasy is also one of mine and the experience is delivered in a believable way - as with a convincing GFE - then it's all the same to me.  :unknown:  I am after all paying for fantasy, not reality!  I had reality for 13 years thank you very much been there done that.   :drinks:

Offline Sedlmayer

Well aware that I may be paying to fulfill a WG's fantasy - and very happy to do so where it tallies with one of mine. 

I am pretty much wide open to everything sexually so picking something that happens to be a major turn-on for a WG that is also a bucket list item for me then - as Squeezebox points out - it is a complete win-win situation for me.  And definitely one of the reasons I have had some incredibly hot meetings with the likes of Kristen and Little Katie.  My experience is the more you focus on a fantasy the WG really enjoys the better the session is for me. YMMV.

Also well aware that I could be played by a WG telling me she's into something that she's not...but as long as the fantasy is also one of mine and the experience is delivered in a believable way - as with a convincing GFE - then it's all the same to me.  :unknown:  I am after all paying for fantasy, not reality!  I had reality for 13 years thank you very much been there done that.   :drinks:

So long as you're happy........

GeeWiz

"Your cock fits me like a glove."  The slight upward curve apparently.

"I never usually come through penetration."  To which I replied that she doesn't have to say that.  "Oh, I don't fake it for anyone darling."

"I really need to speak to your father about you."  Still no idea what that means.

"Do you do this for your job?"  I was giving a massage.

Nice at the time, but pinch of salt stuff really.  They're paid well to make you feel good for the time you're with them.

helmsdale

Got this AW feedback on my first visit from someone who had over 50+ positive feedbacks 
Thank you darling for lovely time:) You are the best.

And she always said I was 'the best' afterwards.

Offline tazz

One english Soho prossie in a very popular establishment which closed down whose 6 years older than me. Just before she retired after i fucked her she said we need to get you a girlfriend. Im not into indirect talk and didnt realise she meant herself despite asking me to stay longer. She hadnt asked me about my private life and id not spoke about it. We wouldnt have made a couple but i certainly would have had lots of fun with her.

Redhead Lover

"You must have saved that up for a WEEK!"

Offline agent47

Emily Jaye my very first punt, i had no AW Feedback and the first thing she said when she opened the door and saw me was '' I'm so glad your not a weirdo''  :D  then half way through a very energetic session she turned and said your really cute. Not sure how to take it just gave a nervous laugh. needless to say i saw her multiple time after.

rafatheira

Hmm.

I've got a couple of compliments on my stamina that I think were genuine as I've got similar comments from civvies. Stamina, not prowess :(

A girl who ended up becoming a regular complimented my physique the first time I saw her. Again, I believe this was genuine as I'd been working out for god knows how fucking long after being a morbidly obese bastard till the age of 21  :unknown:

herelonely

Once saw Kelly of Basingstoke and, after 2nd pop she said "I'm surprised you managed that, very few guys can cum twice, even in my private life"  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Once saw Kelly of Basingstoke and, after 2nd pop she said "I'm surprised you managed that, very few guys can cum twice, even in my private life"  :wacko: :crazy:

half hour or hour?

In my more youthful years I had a friend with benefits (we worked together, stopped because it got way too messy)
I remember marathon sessions with my late teens and early twenties - 8 hours with 1 break for food. We'd fuck anything up to 10/12 times. now, after an hour I can't be assed to carry on. I remember being BB with an ex-gf - could not cum for the life of me the second time....gave up and went to bed! she was   :angry: :mad:

herelonely

An hour, and tbf first was, eh, early in the punt! But I can't believe a wg wouldn't have seen it often!

Pompoy123

An hour, and tbf first was, eh, early in the punt! But I can't believe a wg wouldn't have seen it often!

Please tell me you are not still falling for the lies  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline OakTree

"Mmm you do look good in those stockings and heels."

Well you gotta try these things haven't you?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
"I really need to speak to your father about you."  Still no idea what that means.
Only thing I can think of is it's a variant of "you've been a bad boy".

My best ones:
"Do you have a girlfriend you should have"

Other superficial compliments mainly on the size of my cock.

herelonely

I wander if anyone's ever been told "that's not very big is it" or "shame you not as big as last punter"

Offline Boundless

"Your cock fits me like a glove."  The slight upward curve apparently.

"I never usually come through penetration."  To which I replied that she doesn't have to say that.  "Oh, I don't fake it for anyone darling."

"Do you do this for your job?"  I was giving a massage.

Nice at the time, but pinch of salt stuff really.  They're paid well to make you feel good for the time you're with them.

:scare: