External Link/Members OnlyStopped going to this place about 18 month ago when it became clear that b2b is as far as they'll go, but they always did a fairly decent massage and thought I'd give them another try.
£50 hr massage + 50 pound b2b
I used to always ask for Sophie here as she's a hot Chinese Milf who does a good massage, but thought I'd just go with whoever was available. Shown into the room and undressed and in comes Lucy, put her at around late 40s but with a cracking body.
I always enjoy the thrill of seeing a new massage girl to see how naughty she will get. Started off on the top half and nothing special then when she switched to my legs placed her hand strategically over my arse and putting pressure on my balls so knew it was game on.
On the flip, looks like it's still B2B only here still, which is a shame as was hoping for a BJ or more.
If your looking for a decent massage from a Chinese Milf this place is ok. If your looking for something more than this isn't the place for you. In that case I'd suggest you look for the Chinese girls around Staines who are more FS orientated.