Author Topic: YaYa Thai Massage - Bognor Regis  (Read 754 times)

Offline TheBoyRobbie

External Link/Members Only

Comms - clear and easy, appointment made for later that day, clear instructions for where to park (in Morrisons)

Location - had to be talked in on the phone, as the entrance is a back door to one of the shops on the high street. Room fee £40 / half hour, £60 / hour. I went for the hour.

Provider - facially OK but not a stunner. Pleasant enough, shortish (say 5'4") medium set, smiley and happy and gives the impression of being a bit mad as a box of frogs... but not in a sinister way!

Inside - Ushered upstairs through the main shop to a weird mezzanine arrangement to two curtained-off cubicles either side. Fairly discreet, but another punter came in towards the end of my session and was put in the other cubicle to wait for YaYa. Had to spend the last five minutes of my session whispering, and it was a bit nerve-wracking getting dressed again and slipping past the other curtain - less than a metre away - on the way out.

The Action - decent massage in FDM. Plenty of CC swipes from the outset. On the turn she was keen to upsell me to HE (£40 HE, £60 B2B) but I just went for HE as I felt that was more than enough in the circumstances. Total paid £80 for a full hour massage with clothed HE, no touching except the odd brush of her bum through her leggings.

Conclusion - the inevitable. Decently done, nothing really special TBH. Kept going on about wanting to show me her "big titties" the next time, and offered me FS for half an hour for £100.

Would I return? I did (I'll append that as a separate comment rather than starting a new review...)

Offline TheBoyRobbie

In addition to the above....

I went back a few days later to sample the B2B and Oral option for 30 minutes / £100.

Same routine as first time. She got naked from the outset for B2B which was OK, but she's not the trimmest gazelle in the jungle and there was a fair bit of flesh to negotiate. Not quite gunt territory, but not a long way off - and her "big titties" were pretty disappointing in comparison.

When we got to the turn I was intrigued to see what would happen, and TBH it was pretty underwhelming; not allowed to touch her properly or get any fingers inside; when I could feel the sap rising I asked for OW, but she didn't respond and just kept going with a handjob until I came.

After the conclusion, THEN she expressed apparent surprise that I'd come "so soon - I was about to suck you off..." Sure, of course you were  :thumbsdown:

Left £100 and a sackload lighter, but not especially impressed. We live and learn....