Author Topic: MASSAGE PARADISE!!! - Southampton  (Read 1622 times)


2 review(s) for MASSAGE PARADISE!!! (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline DevilTimed

First punt fell through, so went digging for green lights and sent some texts.

Nicole responded.

External Link/Members Only

Good comms. Usual digs (might be mixed in with student accomdation) over near the church. If you have been wanked off in Southampton by an Eastern European lady whilst covered in baby oil, you know the place.

Behind door trick, and pleasantly surprised to find a gorgeous, tall blonde Ukranian beauty.

£80 for 30 minutes.

She's tall, perfect skin, small breasts, almost flat tummy, nice wide arse. She looks like a stereotypical Eastern European model in the face. Honestly, she is gorgeous, and I fancied the shit out of her. Her third picture is 100% her, although the face is still hard to make out.

She started in a robe. Shower offered and taken.

Massage is hot oil, and she clearly has no formal training. Absolutely a sensual, erotic thing.

She strips naked immediately and begins massaging hot oil into my body. She straddles my legs, and I can feel her warm pushy on my thigh. She gets deep into my thigh, ass, sides and shoulders and transitions to full body contact. At one point she was rubbing her tits into my arse crack.

On turn over she massages my front, moving periodically to rub balls and thighs. She straddles me, and leans in close to breathe hot air on my lips. There is some pause here from her - she's letting me rub her shoulders, neck and back and is clearly very much enjoying it. I was almost certain she was going to offer me extras like FS, but it never came. It was like something was on the tip of her tongue but never got spoken.

She allows me to caress her body, but not touch pussy or asshole.

All of this was very sensual, with lots of gentle moaning and heavy breathing. I'm hard as a rock.

She gets a different oil for my cock, makes it slippery and slick, and goes to town with a firm, solid wanking rhythm. She's blowing and breathing on my cock as she starts this.

This is the one downside. After a few minutes passed - and it was clear I was going to need a bit of attention to get over the line, she looked mildly frustrated and maybe... tired? I tried to ignore it but it started to kill the ambience, and had an effect on my boner.

So I took matters into my own hands, began jerking myself, whilst cupping that tremendous arse of hers, and giving it gentle patting slaps.

Eventually I cum hard, and she seems excited by this and her mood lifts massively- she's happy that the walking part is over.

I shower, and get out of there, little.over 30 minutes of in apartment time.

She is absolutely beautiful in the face, with a youthful but womanly body. Her massage technique is basically "act like a horn full body massuese", but her wanking technique is a little "disenfranchised girlfriend".

If I'm in town again and had nothing else to fuck, I would see her again. Nice girl, mostly good service.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2025, 08:23:28 am by DevilTimed »

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Guessing not to be confused with  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two Massage Paradise SPs in the same town.  I bet Yana was none too hapoy when this one popped up on the scene last year.

Still, I know who I’d go for based on looks and body.   ;)