Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deviant Ivy - Edinburgh  (Read 2543 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy holly (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Man With No Name

Deviant Ivy - External Link/Members Only. Seems to do this part time along with her other job, - physio apparently, so ask for a massage - therefore only works restricted hours.

Good value at £50/15min when I booked her in early Spring, but seeing she now charges 70 for this and a ton for a half, I'd no longer say so, though might be a good extended gfe for an hour at a standard 150 if that's what you're into.

Decent punt though - great tight tanned figure, sexy yet warm made-up face (though tasteful and not over-done) and hot lingerie - slight look of a kind Jewish princess about her. Excellent, warm, caring attitude, also carries out requests and was keen to let me to suck her tits and finger fuck her while she sucked me off. While by no means bad enough to be a turn-off her, her tits did have a slight sag to them. A good job on these would turn her into the complete all-round package.  ;)

Handheld

While by no means bad enough to be a turn-off her, her tits did have a slight sag to them. A good job on these would turn her into the complete all-round package.  ;)

Saggy tits?  Not my recollection of her at all.  She has a nice figure, and decent tits, with large nipples

Tjkooker

Saggy tits?  Not my recollection of her at all.  She has a nice figure, and decent tits, with large nipples

Well that's set a tone for you. Her tits are a little saggy/loose. Not enough to detract but they are most definitely not firm n pert.

Handheld

Well that's set a tone for you. Her tits are a little saggy/loose. Not enough to detract but they are most definitely not firm n pert.

I didn't say pert tits, I said decent tits. Much like the pair of you.

Sneaky J

Her profiles gone, has she retired?

Offline Marmalade

Her profiles gone, has she retired?
Seem to remember she did say she intended to . . .