Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaraMayfair, Canterbury  (Read 2105 times)

madeinsuffolk19

Hi, anyone visited SaraMayfair from AW.... In Canterbury, Kent ?
Thanks.

Offline cunnyhunt

Have you looked in the regional board ?

James999

The way she has named herself after an area of london would suggest she's either

Up her own arse or a dumb Romanian / EE and thinks it's a good idea to name herself after a place she's nowhere near  :thumbsdown:

Offline Marshall85

Or she's got a smoking fetish.  :crazy:

madeinsuffolk19

Thanks...and yes of course checked the Regional site :diablo:
A mixed race girl.....Not EE / or Romanian
 Do any girls use the own names...... ?, and....does it matter anyway....It matters not what their name is.

James999

How do you know?

I thought you were asking abut her as opposed to promoting her  :thumbsdown:

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks...and yes of course checked the Regional site :diablo:
 Do any girls use the own names...... ?, and....does it matter anyway....It matters not what their name is.

I think we are going to have a bit of fun with this one ... Carry on.

madeinsuffolk19

How strange ....I thought I was asking a "Simple" question....... ?
She is on AW as a mixed race girl...... Simple
Again...simply wondered if anyone had seen her.
Have your fun......if that's what makes you happy.

Offline madeinwales56

It's not a rule, Dave, it's not even written in the terms & conditions but it is rather the done thing when you ask about a specific prossie you provide a link to her adultwork profile. It saves everyone else feeling they are doing the work for you. I hope you understand?

madeinsuffolk19

Offline cunnyhunt

I understand that. Thanks

If you did you would put the link up.  :rolleyes:

Or do you want your hand held and someone else to do it for you. :cool:

madeinsuffolk19

"Cunnyhunt" I understand means just that...... I need to learn to copy and paste. I took the point.
And no....Don't need you or anyone to hold my hand.....Was asking a simple question....Why the attitude ?

James999

Why the attitude ?

Perhaps because you come accross more as a cunt / pimp than a punter making an enquiry  :hi:

madeinsuffolk19

Neither of those...... just a regular fella...And thought I was asking a simple question...However...live and learn.

James999

And I gave you a simple answer  :wacko:

Offline cunnyhunt

"Cunnyhunt" I understand means just that...... I need to learn to copy and paste. I took the point.
And no....Don't need you or anyone to hold my hand.....Was asking a simple question....Why the attitude ?

Because you act like a lazy cunt who wants other members to do the work for you.

You can find a forum but cannot copy and paste. .  :bomb:

madeinsuffolk19

Forget it......really...... I don't need shit from idiots like you.....No wonder your on here so often.
Get a life !

yorkshire123

Well curiosity got the better of me
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Just another fat bird  :(

Offline cunnyhunt

Well curiosity got the better of me
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Just another fat bird  :(

Just one feedback on the 19th November

Positive    citylad1212 (1) Msg A    19/11/2014 12:31    Seeking Services
     Wow what a lovely young Lady, services great and can't wait to meet again x x

A look at "Citylad1212" gives this

The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.

False feedback maybe ?

Maybe madeinsuffolk19 can help us.  :rolleyes:

Offline madeinwales56

My guess is madeinsuffolk19 is actually the young lady herself. And I would further venture that if admin looked at this member's email address it may have a feminine hue to it.

madeinsuffolk19

Your guess is wrong..... and happy to wager £100 to any charity the winner names if Admin confirms the facts !!
Put up.....or shut up.

Offline cunnyhunt

Your guess is wrong..... and happy to wager £100 to any charity the winner names if Admin confirms the facts !!
Put up.....or shut up.

Try learning copy and paste instead of getting cocky, this is the third time you ask for information without giving any details.

If you give a link members will help if they can (I put the small amount of information on the profile that I could find) if you don't help yourself then members will think you are a cunt.  :hi:

madeinsuffolk19

Thanks to those who have given good advice.
Its appreciated.

Offline bob1

Ive road tested this young lady about six weeks ago. No clock watching and did everything i asked. She's changed her name since I've seen her. Not the best punt I've every had but not the worse either, 6/10.
She offers come in the mouth but she discreetly gobbed it on the floor,when getting dressed i stood on my own man muck, ewww.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cunnyhunt

She offers come in the mouth but she discreetly gobbed it on the floor,when getting dressed i stood on my own man muck, ewww.

Sure it was not a Previous clients ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Kentpunt

ive wanted to see her for a while as its quite local for me so would be very very convenient, but i recommend viewing her PG before you see her or contact her (and no im not  her pimp making people buy her fucking pictures -_- ) just one or two of the pictures made me think twice about it. also i dont know where shes from i think she might actually be english just mixed race, its an awkward one

CanterburyGent

that doesnt sound very appealing  :(