Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Pamels - please be real. Anybody?  (Read 2290 times)

Offline scooby73

External Link/Members Only

Experts i call upon you to use your magic "real or no real" powers and hopefully deliver some good news to me.
Thanks in advance.

Offline manoir

I would imagine the ratings are fake at the very least. Two out of three, have zero ratings themselves. You would imagine if she was genuine, she would reply with her own feedback for them.

Also, the "punter" who has given her feedback, and has 7 of his own has hidden his feedback. I doubt many punters would do that. I would imagine its a pimp who reviews on a lot of his own profiles and hides so you can't trace it back.

Add to that no face shot (you could meet anyone), I would give this one a miss, for the time being, at least.

fredpunter

I would imagine the ratings are fake at the very least. Two out of three, have zero ratings themselves. You would imagine if she was genuine, she would reply with her own feedback for them.

Also, the "punter" who has given her feedback, and has 7 of his own has hidden his feedback. I doubt many punters would do that. I would imagine its a pimp who reviews on a lot of his own profiles and hides so you can't trace it back.

Add to that no face shot (you could meet anyone), I would give this one a miss, for the time being, at least.

I noticed she had arrived in Kingston a day or two ago and came to the same conclusions regarding the value of her aw feedback. I have rarely had a good experience with the lasses who arrive in kingston for a couple of days and then move on, if she's still in the area in a fortnight I may take more of an interest.

Offline scooby73

Ok thanks.
What i don't understand is if it's a fake, what is "she" getting out if it as no private gallery?

fredpunter

She may well exist and be offering services, the question is dies she really look like that, dies she really offer all the services she claims to, will she want extra for this that and the other, will she keep saying don't touch me there, I don't do cowgirl, and have you finished yet blah blah

Offline scooby73

Ah, i understand.
Damn shame as i'm still looking for a fit young slim blonde for this weekend and she had the exact body i'm after :dash:

fredpunter

She may be great, but my experience of girls who come and go from place to place every couple of days, although not always bad, is bad too iften for me to chance it without some decent feedback.

Offline scooby73

What about this 1?
Only does outcalls so no problem of wasting time travelling there.
If it's not the girl in the pics, could surely just turn her away?

She's also a "verified" member so i presume that means she must look like the pics or am i wrong?

Online johnny34

What about this 1?
Only does outcalls so no problem of wasting time travelling there.
If it's not the girl in the pics, could surely just turn her away?

She's also a "verified" member so i presume that means she must look like the pics or am i wrong?

Only positive feedback is from someone with no feedback themselves.
Feedback only comment paints her out to be a timewaster.

However, i've seen two Polish girls before & both were good.

I'm sure someone here will have seen her as shes been a member on Aw for a few months now & can give you more info.

Offline scooby73

I've seen a couple of polish girls and they've been better than the english ones.
It's just the not knowing if they're real or not :(

Offline scooby73

Has anybody seen Pamela Deluxe now?
She seems to have some more feedback now.
as far as i can tell, looks real?

raylondoner

Naturally I'm suspicious of girls with no feedback or feedback from guys with none themselves, but I notice that Mumbai-Zone has blocked his feedback - maybe for a vaild reason but reviews from punters that block viewing of their feedback makes alarm bells ring for me  :hi:

Offline scooby73

I see what you're saying but that's only 1 out of about 10.
Admittedly a couple of others have 0 feedback but there is some with viewable feedback. That's what was making me think she might be real.
Maybe guilty of thinking with my d*ck lol.

raylondoner

I hope she's ok as looks good, but I've noticed this same situation with other girls in the same area.

Offline Tonyleung

Offline pong

Many of this 'short term' or 'infrequent' profiles in Kingston have feedback from a punter called 'mumbai-zone'. My experience is that the girls exist and work from a 1 of 2 large budget hotels in the town centre. Normally you can find outside of AW negative feedback or neutral at best. One girl I meet is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ... what a boring punt. Ok looking but zero interest in what she does, apart from the money.

Offline scooby73

Scooby dude do a search for 2678498

actually I'll do ya a favour and I've pasted

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42994.msg570206;topicseen#msg570206

Ok cheers.
Is it just me or is it a bit weird that the guy from that review was trying to grope the girl without paying first and had no intention of paying etc?

Offline scooby73

Many of this 'short term' or 'infrequent' profiles in Kingston have feedback from a punter called 'mumbai-zone'. My experience is that the girls exist and work from a 1 of 2 large budget hotels in the town centre. Normally you can find outside of AW negative feedback or neutral at best. One girl I meet is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ... what a boring punt. Ok looking but zero interest in what she does, apart from the money.
Ah, well spotted.
Admittedly if i was going for an hour or so i'd want a gfe but if i just wanted to get my rocks off in a quickie, the main thing for me would have to be that she was fit, which that pamela deluxe is (well, bodywise at least).

Offline jackburton1976

Very true. A few usually work from the big Travel Lodge above Argos. I had a punt there once and after I left was followed for about 50 yards by some random bloke, clearly a pimp/bodyguard. Scary stuff.
I've been back past there at night a few times since and often see random blokes trying to be incognito right outside the hotel, and they definitely weren't punters.

Stealthshagger

She rotates in and out of the area, and doesn't actually do out calls just ticks it to come up in searches. Doesn't bother with emails and I don't know if it's her answering her phone. I think its a group, or one of two, that rotate in and out of the area. She used to have her location coincide with a couple of other wgs that were also deluxe this or something then deluxe.  I tried to see her for an outcall in the past ( she was listed as in the area she is in now) but no outcalls and cunty demeanor. I do know some wgs park their profiles in the area when away, like the Shetland Islands etc. I don't think she is one of them, but could be I guess.

Offline Tonyleung

Ok cheers.
Is it just me or is it a bit weird that the guy from that review was trying to grope the girl without paying first and had no intention of paying etc?

I thought it was quite funny :) - she wasted his time, so it's not unfaair to mess her about a bit.

Offline scooby73

Just wondering if anybody else has actually seen her?