Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New posters  (Read 6181 times)

Tjkooker

Now I'm sure most of you guys will be aware that we are currently experiencing a lot of new posters who's grasp of written English is horrendous. Valdishere and myself automatically assume it's the workings of a certain French nut job. Do you agree? Any other theories or are we just a nation full of badly educated punting immigrants?

My other theory is we are being played. Someone with an even bigger agenda against the frenchie than myself could be stirring things up. Threatening calls have been attributed to this person along with lots of other shit. Equally they have also been pointed directly at the French nutter.

I guess you could go mad with the amount of mind games going on in Glasgow just now, if any of it was more than just a freak show.

HappyCappy

fly fifer

Or it could just be a touch of paranoia in your part.

Offline valdishere

Happy & Fifer I suspect you are both more Edinburgh based per your postings so perhaps less interest shown in the Glasgow related ones just as I similarly have for Edinburgh ones.
However TJ is not wrong and I'm a little surprised more west coaster punters haven't commented but suspect they are aware but keeping a watching eye as its been building over a long period now.

Tjkooker

Or it could just be a touch of paranoia in your part.

Oh for a while I was questioning myself. Other events have just affirmed my suspicion though. I understand most guys on here want fuck all to do with it it. I respect that choice. However by doing this your putting the integrity of the board in Scotland at risk. Remember genuine newbies won't know what to look for and who to trust.

Offline Marmalade

Oh for a while I was questioning myself. Other events have just affirmed my suspicion though. I understand most guys on here want fuck all to do with it it. I respect that choice. However by doing this your putting the integrity of the board in Scotland at risk. Remember genuine newbies won't know what to look for and who to trust.

UKP has grown up and not only prossies but pimps take notice. Imagine a circular to prossies along the lines of, "Have good English, write believable reviews, registered on UKP, we can do a virtual meeting where I book a non-existent appointment which you confirm, you send me a few personal details so I can add authenticity, and your ratings soar on UKP. All it will cost you is a few little credits to my AW fake profile . . . " 
Doesn't take an Einstein.  :rolleyes:

Lothian

I am a newbie but lay claim to being a 100% full bloodied Scottish male.

I apply caveat emptor in all things including punting and for the moment that includes this site. The Jeremy Clarkson effect whereby individuals apply undue influence on boards to serve their own agendas is to be avoided. TJK forgive me for being somewhat bemused that you open a post with the integrity of the board upper most in your mind but then admit to having your own agenda and, if even light heartedly, suggesting many members are badly educated immigrants. Have I missed something??????

Offline Marmalade

TJ's been around a while. People analyse forums they're on when they've got to know it. But picking an argument is maybe not a good way to join any forum so I suggest just tell us about your most recent punt, Lothian. Then welcome to the forum etc etc.

Boab

I'm shite with any form of written communication, which makes me yer average dafty who posts on here. But the only creditably I can give myself is my own Glasgow background, lived here all my days in the east end. So if yer smelling shite, its no coming from me.

Tjkooker

Well Lothian, seeing as your already banned I doubt very much you were a newbie and you pretty much back up my theory.  My agenda is plain to see. To keep fellow punters safe and happily fucked. If there are untrustworthy whores out there I will do my bit to ruin their business. Especially when they are trying to ruin business for our regular trustworthy prossies.

Boab, you talk that much shite I reckon your real. For now  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 04:59:17 pm by Tjkooker »

Offline Marmalade

I'm trying irony for now. Seems to be at least as effective as going straight to the point and much better for my digestion.   :hi:

Boab

It can't get any more real than jumping into the McDonald's in Easterhouse for a munch. The Buywell is fucking depressing, I remember why I moved from the place.

Offline henry brubaker

Only people from Easterhouse that know the shopping centre as the buywell. It's like a portal to the 1980s

Boab

Not meaning to derail the thread, but I remember early 2000's when they were building the fort, the Buywell was supposed to be knocked down. Had a wee thing from craigend back then on the go, good days.

Offline valdishere

TJ I believe your hunch may have manifested itself through recent arse wipes going viral with reviews - 'Patrick Bateman' now 'The Man with No Name' then 'Stuart Gla' & inspired outta the closet 'Hungguy'

Think I'll now stick to only reading General & Off Topic as Scot/Glasgow posts now becoming a farce that Brian Rix appreciate.

Tjkooker

TJ I believe your hunch may have manifested itself through recent arse wipes going viral with reviews - 'Patrick Bateman' now 'The Man with No Name' then 'Stuart Gla' & inspired outta the closet 'Hungguy'

Think I'll now stick to only reading General & Off Topic as Scot/Glasgow posts now becoming a farce that Brian Rix appreciate.

It is a bit weird. too good to be true perhaps? not a bad experience amongst them all?????

Offline Marmalade

It is a bit weird. too good to be true perhaps? not a bad experience amongst them all?????
I am impressed with the incredibly fine 'detail' of some people's memories.

Let me ask you TJ, if you have, say, six punts over a course of whatever, days, weeks, or "recently", can you then write up exact details for each one, as in "when she opened the door we did this then we did this then we did amazing this then she was thisn and this and this and this," like you had a photographic memory, all in the space of a half hour or one hour punt without getting any of the tiniest details mixed up??

Yeah right . . .

Maybe there's some ladies on the forum that can spill some beans. Meanwhile if someone wants to reassure me regarding the accuracy of their memory maybe they start by adding some dates and times (seeing as how their memories are so hot)?

They don't seem to have bothered with Edinburgh much yet. But flats are cheaper to rent in Glasgee . . .

Offline The Man With No Name

I am impressed with the incredibly fine 'detail' of some people's memories.

Let me ask you TJ, if you have, say, six punts over a course of whatever, days, weeks, or "recently", can you then write up exact details for each one, as in "when she opened the door we did this then we did this then we did amazing this then she was thisn and this and this and this," like you had a photographic memory, all in the space of a half hour or one hour punt without getting any of the tiniest details mixed up??

Yeah right . . .

Maybe there's some ladies on the forum that can spill some beans. Meanwhile if someone wants to reassure me regarding the accuracy of their memory maybe they start by adding some dates and times (seeing as how their memories are so hot)?

They don't seem to have bothered with Edinburgh much yet. But flats are cheaper to rent in Glasgee . . .
UKP has grown up and not only prossies but pimps take notice. Imagine a circular to prossies along the lines of, "Have good English, write believable reviews, registered on UKP, we can do a virtual meeting where I book a non-existent appointment which you confirm, you send me a few personal details so I can add authenticity, and your ratings soar on UKP. All it will cost you is a few little credits to my AW fake profile . . . " 
Doesn't take an Einstein.  :rolleyes:

Guys, while I understand your theory of payment or favours for fake reviews, (though don't know the Magalie back story - someone please explain in a nutshell - so can't comment on that) I think it's going a bit far to suggest a new member turning up with a few reviews from the punts he's had is necessarily a pimp or non-genuine punter on the take.

I can obviously only speak for myself, but I joined here after lurking for a while, looking for advice on good girls and quick responses to the specific questions I had about them. I therefore felt the need to share some of my own experiences not only out of fairness, but also in order to simply get a reply. I wanted the freedom to post as much as I liked and get responses as quickly as I desired, but didn't want to be ignored and accused of being a leech on the forum without supplying any of my own content, hence the six reviews I posted in quick succession. It sadly seems my sense of decency in that regard is potentially turning on me. Let it also be noted that four of the five reviews I posted in last week were simply re-ordered into separate short reviews in that section of the site, from an earlier post that contained them all together when I first joined.

The only two detailed reviews I've given are of Darcy Rose and Linda/Karla Massage due to the fact that I wrote them only shortly after I met them. I'd say Darcy's reputation is solid enough not to need fake reviews and Linda already comes highly recommended from the likes of TJ himself. Some of the details in there probably aren't 100%, but I can be a bit of a rambler and as you'll read, most of it is opinion and reflection based on the memories I do have of the meets.

All my other reviews were from longer ago in Edinburgh and are therefore naturally shorter and less detailed.

I have obviously had my share of bad punts. But because I do my research and don't punt week in, week out. I try to keep these to a minimum. The two most recent were a typical Romanian bait 'n' switch which I walked from, and an unenthusiastic threesome from a couple of Polish birds who took the piss with their stated age and pics. The reason I haven't written any reviews for them is due to the fact I can no longer find their profiles, (wonder why...) nor can I remember their names, so doing so wouldn't be much use to anyone.

The recent hassle and grief I've taken for trying to keep my original username, (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43079.msg570939#msg570939) but ultimately being asked by admin to change gives me further credibility, but I'd say my sheer presence in topics unrelated to the quality of particular girls proves better than anything else that I am a genuine punter.

While I could've simply told you all to fuck off for being a bunch of paranoid wankers, I've decided to take the time the assert my position and explain the reasons for my posting patterns. I'd appreciate the same level of courtesy from you guys with regards to credibility.   

Right enough, not that I was ever trying to support him with my statements, this stuart_gla is taking the piss rather. Never realised how many he actually posted.  :scare:

14 reviews in 11 minutes?! Something ain't fucking right there...:crazy: :thumbsdown:   

Offline valdishere

Guys, while I understand your theory of payment or favours for fake reviews, (though don't know the Magalie back story - someone please explain in a nutshell - so can't comment on that) I think it's going a bit far to suggest a new member turning up with a few reviews from the punts he's had is necessarily a pimp or non-genuine punter on the take.

I can obviously only speak for myself, but I joined here after lurking for a while,...................... 

"don't know the M back story....please explain......lurking for a while"

Ask yourself
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

james1979

Hhhmmm Magalie mentioned in a post, how long before the gimp turns up? (sits back and gets out the popcorn)

Offline valdishere

James well spotted. I don't think anyone else has mentioned the 'M' word for quite a while now since months ago Admin asked us all if he should remove all reference posts about 'M' or leave them as a warning to any new posters.

This new poster is the only person to have introduced the 'M' name that's not mentioned on this post thread whilst then going on at length to try to explain his prior postings and initial inappropriate 1st choice of a profile name.

He or she or them (there are a few others) also write's posts in proper english perhaps again to allude TJ's opening post remark about poor english from some new posters.

Don't think we'll ever get totally rid of trolls as its an issue across many areas but a little surprised at the many punter who subsequently add to these posts supporting what is quite obviously a load of tosh.
Even the young lover boy Taz got suckered into comparing toes no doubt after being up a shitty arse - Remember the smell test first, next time.

stuart_gla

...recent arse wipes going viral with reviews... 'Stuart Gla'

... stuart_gla is taking the piss rather... 14 reviews in 11 minutes?! Something ain't fucking right there...

Pfffffft!

Well, I wrote my reviews as a bit of a blog for my own benefit.
If you don't like them, go back to reading the metro!

You get this kind of pish chat on every bulletin board.
Roll over the old guard! Your time is up!

Offline valdishere

Naw Stu'ie afraid not buyin it, nice try tho. First TMWNM adds to few others who've questioned your sudden many reviews.
Next you isolate only responses from me and TMWNN to postulate mer pish tosh. Think games up - another plan busted but I'm sure you'll be back to try another one again soon.

Pfffffft!

Well, I wrote my reviews as a bit of a blog for my own benefit.
If you don't like them, go back to reading the metro!

You get this kind of pish chat on every bulletin board.
Roll over the old guard! Your time is up!

This generic shite response furthers your suspicions, boys I'd say.

"If you don't like them, go back to reading the metro!" ?! Pfft - fuck off!

And the second half of it confirms they clearly have some kind of agenda at play.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:39:22 pm by The Man With No Name »

Hhhmmm Magalie mentioned in a post, how long before the gimp turns up? (sits back and gets out the popcorn)
James well spotted. I don't think anyone else has mentioned the 'M' word for quite a while now since months ago Admin asked us all if he should remove all reference posts about 'M' or leave them as a warning to any new posters.

This new poster is the only person to have introduced the 'M' name that's not mentioned on this post thread whilst then going on at length to try to explain his prior postings and initial inappropriate 1st choice of a profile name.

He or she or them (there are a few others) also write's posts in proper english perhaps again to allude TJ's opening post remark about poor english from some new posters.

Don't think we'll ever get totally rid of trolls as its an issue across many areas but a little surprised at the many punter who subsequently add to these posts supporting what is quite obviously a load of tosh.
Even the young lover boy Taz got suckered into comparing toes no doubt after being up a shitty arse - Remember the smell test first, next time.

Apologies, but still being a relatively "new poster" I never realised the M-word was such a no-no. Does anyone care to fill me in, perhaps via private messaging if it's such a touchy subject, or do I need to carry out my own research project?

Offline Marmalade

This generic shite response furthers your suspicions, boys I'd say.

"If you don't like them, go back to reading the metro!" ?! Pfft - fuck off!

And the second half of it confirms they clearly have some kind of agenda at play.

Laddie, we have nae need of reading the Metro on here when looking for reviews. Everyone posts. Everyone individually weighs up the value of the reviews they read. It takes a while usually . . .

stuart_gla

... Everyone posts. Everyone individually weighs up the value of the reviews they read...

Yep, 100% agree.   :thumbsup:

Glasgowpunter112

Lol ohhhh.. Is that why you automatically assumed I was foreign when I posted with a typo on something last night TJ? And there's me thinking you're being a clique.

Tjkooker

Lol ohhhh.. Is that why you automatically assumed I was foreign when I posted with a typo on something last night TJ? And there's me thinking you're being a clique.

How can I be a clique on my own ya cunt  :lol:
Yes that is the reason I picked up your poor grammar from your typo.

Offline seeker

Just looked at the thread by alimo. .
Not 1 review between the lot of them  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Now I just ignore the posters who don't do reviews  :thumbsdown:

Just looked at the thread by alimo. .
Not 1 review between the lot of them  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Now I just ignore the posters who don't do reviews  :thumbsdown:

Why I posted the few encounters I could remember reasonably well when I first joined. Kept it at though as opposed to going down the down-right odd and frankly suspicious Stuart_Gla "I've just found this archive of 100s buried on my hard drive" route.  :wacko:

They are all from Paisley in that post though so what d'you fucking expect? The fact they call themselves "buddies" says it all... :dash:

ich will

I joined UKP with the intention of sharing information and hopefully getting information back in the process but any efforts on here to "fit in" have been obstructed so far by petty individuals.No wonder hardly any new posters join up what is the point really when the sole intention is to drive them out so that the Scottish forum remains solely for the purpose of them and no one else.

JazzMan,congratulations on driving "another one" out high fives all round,my posts on here tell a very different story and that is of a new genuine poster sharing info that was well received by some..but you.. even when you were proven to be a liar and other posters called you out you could not resist following me about on the forum,childish and petty but then again you never went back into this thread when it was obvious that you were in the wrong.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41911.25

Keep it up JazzMan and this will be the forum you crave,all the best this will be you discussing all the new girls further down the line...with yourself.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Glasgowpunter112

How can I be a clique on my own ya cunt  :lol:
Yes that is the reason I picked up your poor grammar from your typo.
Aye. I missed out ONE word. It doesn't make me illiterate. And no, you're not being a clique on your own. I've seen a new poster sign up to comment on a post about a girl he'd met and he got accused of being her and hasn't been back since by the looks if it. Stuart_gla's new and a few of you had been ripping into him.. There are quite a few new guys getting the piss taken out of them on here tbh. 

Offline Marmalade

ffs chill out you newbies and grow a pair. Viewing newcomers critically is normal. Joining UKP is a leap for most folk. Every other site punters are treated as prossies' pets. There is no real room for a critical attitude. Here, UKP turns the spotlight on prossies to praise the good ones and describe the worse ones for the benefit of punters. If there were no self-generating critical outlook to reviews and reviewers, this site would end up like another bleeding prossienet (prossies' pet site).

Genuine punters should realise that it is good that they are viewed critically and given the chance to prove themselves. It makes you stand out from the sheep, and it demonstrates your acceptance of a more discerning attitude.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 02:53:18 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Banquo

There's a recent off topic thread titled "how to deal with trolls" - although if you read it, it seems to be more about how new posters are treated:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42512.msg564668#msg564668

It's a good informative read, with some excellents individual posts that relate well to this thread. To be honest, anyone that read all the posts from long standing members including Admin and still complained about their treatment as new members, need to take a long hard look at themselves. There's also some posts that are a bit pathetic, I'm not saying everything is right - but hey, have a read if you haven't already.

I had the piss taken out of my first review - although with hindsight the piss taker was right. How I write reviews has changed over time - for the better imo.

If you're genuine -  relax, give it time and don't get too wound up - enjoy the ride.

Offline Marmalade

Funny how that wee Glasgow gadgie got accepted so quickly but there's a point. Most people start by "alluding" and "perusing" and various other things they'd never say in real life, before mentioning how a prostitute "graciously allowed me to ..."

A month or so and they just say it rather than "alluding", look at her badly written profile instead or perusing, and say whether they got deep throat as advertised rather than thinking getting what you paid for is a bonus. What Banquo said seems right enough. Some people change their style and some probably just have a terribly refined wank instead. But having said that, when reviews are useful not many people care about the writing style.

Offline seeker

I look forward to Stuart gla First negative review. .. :sarcastic:
We maybe waiting a loooooooong time .

Offline Marmalade

I'm missing your point. Please feel free to explain
judging from his reviews, I think he just says yep to anything. Even without charging £50 extra  :lol:

stuart_gla

I'm missing your point. Please feel free to explain

just acknowledging

ffs chill out you newbies and grow a pair.

stuart_gla

I look forward to Stuart gla First negative review. .. :sarcastic:
We maybe waiting a loooooooong time .

Well, I'll put up a negative review when a punt goes wrong, from my point of view, not yours.  Thanks!

Pardon me for managing to avoid all the daft aw profiles!   :dance:

Offline Third Man

What is getting on my nerves is the sheer quantity of reviews by certain posters. wish I had the money to punt so much. 15 reviews in 5 minutes. I post on the NE board a bit, and there is a couple there that can be relied on every day for a new review. One guy gets his ego trip by saying he is a lone company director with a million turnover. In answer to one of these 'how often do u punt' type threads on the main board a famous poster says 5 or 6 a week and sometimes 3 a day. Well its all shit, and if its designed to piss people off well its working.

Offline auldie63

Well, I'll put up a negative review when a punt goes wrong, from my point of view, not yours.  Thanks!

Quite right an' all Stu, you play it as you see it.
Some of us have been at this caper since before you were born I suspect and still we get caught out. I think there may be an element of the green monster in the attitude of some on here to your apparent success rate. More power to your pecker.

Colin king

More power to your pecker.

From the sounds of his reviews,  that's exactly what he needs.   :P

stuart_gla

What is getting on my nerves is the sheer quantity of reviews by certain posters (...) if its designed to piss people off well its working.

Not my intention.

On the point of my (only) positive reviews so far, if all you dirty old bastards have bad punts chasing 17 year old looking EE's, that's not my problem!  (Not directed at anyone in particular, btw).

Drillakilla

Stuart wether you realise it or not, your reviews have become irrelevant, as you stated on another thread, you would only be willing to give a negative one if it's a bait and switch or they don't provide a service stated and some other extreme reason.

Personally I'm thankful for guys coming on here and giving negatives for such things like saggy tits and stretch marks that can't be seen in photo's or real lackluster service or wether they are value for money.

Drillakilla

"Well, maybe, maybe not. The standards and expectations of "newbies" is bound to be different than for guys who've been punting for years.  I think success at first has quite a low bar, ie basically not being mugged by some pimp/thug and actually meeting a real female --> positive review!  Different people have different expectations and standards based on experience.  I'm having a lot of fun though."

My point exactly, you're quote from another thread, it's a positive if the wg turns out to be female and you don't get mugged!