Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New posters  (Read 6179 times)

Offline The Man With No Name

"Well, maybe, maybe not. The standards and expectations of "newbies" is bound to be different than for guys who've been punting for years.  I think success at first has quite a low bar, ie basically not being mugged by some pimp/thug and actually meeting a real female --> positive review!  Different people have different expectations and standards based on experience.  I'm having a lot of fun though."

My point exactly, you're quote from another thread, it's a positive if the wg turns out to be female and you don't get mugged!

You put it well, as if the 20 reviews in the 5 days he's been a member didn't already suggest you take them without even a grain of salt.

stuart_gla

Well, all fair comment really.  Thanks.

BENBOW10

First post today, and hope to learn by all the mistakes made on here :drinks:

Offline bangwanin

I used to buy a newspaper every day now I don't bother, these topics are much better reading.....roll on tomorrows edition..

Offline rogue5

Too many reviews and your "suspicious", too few and your not contributing.
Too positive in a review your a fluffy, a pimp or WG.
Too negative, your a rival WG/pimp.

Pretty much sums it all up here lol.

Offline Marmalade

Too many reviews and your "suspicious", too few and your not contributing.
Too positive in a review your a fluffy, a pimp or WG.
Too negative, your a rival WG/pimp.

Pretty much sums it all up here lol.

Yeah but give it a while. You've not been here that long. You've posted one review. Give it time. With time a) genuine punters get the hang of it, and b) time winnows out the crap artists.
 :)

Offline valdishere

Well seems that the continuing array of fascinating new members just keep coming.  It’s almost like opening a daily advent calendar when signing in each day to often see another self-confessed “lurker” turned “new member punter” who is telling us either about a great prossie or asking for advice on an already well know girl (to real punters) or scribing a detailed fluffy ‘wank mag style’ review sometimes being a little vague on timings or even saying it was many month ago but suddenly they just got an urge to join and suddenly share on a punter forum!

Past week latest have been Shadow69, Jimboi, Big Daddy. Last week it was ‘Jeffrey’ and then before a long string of others too numerous to name.

These days I mainly only look for secure reliable posts from the likes of TJ, Seeker, Auldie, Pilgrim, Sailormack etc and for light hearted fluff erotica our Taz who appears from his posts to be THE GLASGOW SEX GURU knowing every girl and always on alert for any new pussy arriving on the scene. Taz’s pockets must be deep for the number of prossies he’s shared the love with and as he told us his weekend visit to Las Vegas for a friend’s wedding no doubt included a few punts plus mile high club assignations on both flights out and home again. Don’t think I’ve ever had that amount of spare punting dosh or that enormous sex appetite but at least prossies Taz has reviewed have proved genuine and reliable having visited a few of them myself.   

I responded months ago when a discussion thread debated some dubious poster’s posting and that it appeared to me back then that this was an increasing disease on this forum in particular the Glasgow area.
I even suggested that some accounts may have been created but then lay mainly dormant with later posts beginning on an inconspicuous new thread with a lot of other postings added to that thread curiously often mostly from other newbies too! This then allowed for a rapid increase in the number of posts by these new members to allay any suspicions like for most new posters.

I’ve also noted that in Glasgow a lot of these newbie post reviews and introductions are for long established and known older prossies who perhaps don’t get much profile on here or possibly their regular business has declined due to the EE/Romanian influx in Glasgow.  I did wonder if indeed it was some devilish master plan by central pimp group to clearly tout and promote these tired old profiles listed on AW?

No I’m not a conspiracy fanatic but some of the prossies being mentioned by newbies just aren’t worth the cash to splash over. It’s an open forum here and everyone is entitled to air their own opinion and we can all choose to read/ignore these or even bother responding so it’s just my own opinion/suspicions.

Yes I’m now an old cunt not quite dead in the sex department yet but sadly not able to punt anywhere like as often as I have previously due to income and recent bouts of ill health. I’m soon due to fly off for my annual off piste sojourn till the start of the New Year - These days its less snow-time and more read, snooze and booze whilst still obviously admiring the lovely après ski bodies out of their snow gear.

I won’t be around for the usual xmas milf ladies that occasionally pop up seeking some extra dosh at this time of year. I have often found the odd we gem that can be a good fresh punt for a short period thereafter till they go back to their normal everyday life. Sometimes retuning again when its summer holiday time and a new money fund is needing before they go off to the sunshine.   

So happy punting to everyone and hope you can all find a Xmas bargain.

Val

Offline tazman1002001

Val I'm back and jet lag over now  :crazy: ......didn't get any punts in Vegas ....was only there for 3dys and it was a 100mile round trip to Reno where the popular ranches are and it wasn't cheap so didn't bother.

I did get lucky with a late 40s lady from Brummy ...she was with the brides party .......it wasn't ideal as she didnt quite have the body I was looking for but closed my eyes and took one for the team, plus I was pissed as hell lol.

Pockets are quite deep these days.......work is good so got a few pounds to spend.... Actually just back from an early morning booking with Tammy External Link/Members Only .... She is staying in a city centre hotel not from from the Buchannan Galleries ... WOW this girls blow job is awesome .......will get a review up, she is here till Sunday morning.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry not Reno....area was called Pahrump...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

She is staying in a city centre hotel not from from the Buchannan Galleries ... WOW this girls blow job is awesome .......will get a review up, she is here till Sunday morning.
Are the rooms easily accessible by the lifts without card etc?

Offline tazman1002001

Needs a card for the lifts...but you can access the stairs without passing reception and walk up...it's not idea but its safe....

Here my review.... Enjoy ...I sure did lol

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44288.0
Banned by:

BigDaddy1987

Am very new to this site but am just very poor at spelling i dogged at lot of school tho but am 100% British and hope TJ that your post wasnt a dig at me

Tjkooker

I have a dig at anybody. Until I believe people are genuine their all fair game. I wish it wasn't like that but the amount of trolls prossies n pimps on here is unreal... 

BigDaddy1987

How do we prove ourselfs almighty tj :scare:
 :D 

What sort of trolls? Whats this frenchy? Give is the heads up

Tjkooker

Trolls... Little smelly people who's lives are so sad they post on forums just to try and wind folk up. It's as exciting as their life gets.

Offline alwaysbetonblue

I'm a new poster and personally don't give a flying fuck if anyone doubts what I post - it's an anonymous forum ffs and anyone getting upset about being slagged off or called a prossie in disguise needs to grow a pair.

When I do post, and in all honesty it won't be too often, the aim will be to help fellow punters - whether it's a positive or negative comment re a prossie, I'll leave it up to the individual to take what they want from it. No skin off my nose if it's slagged off.

Offline Happyjose

I have a dig at anybody. Until I believe people are genuine their all fair game. I wish it wasn't like that but the amount of trolls prossies n pimps on here is unreal...

If anyone doubts this, just start a thread pointing out some scam/glaring omission/mistake on an AW profile and see how long it takes to be removed/amended, or for some mad as a fucking fruitbat prossie to turn up ranting.