Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Riah on AdultWork  (Read 21104 times)

greychap

She messed me around twice & didn't even have the decency to offer an excuse or apology
I'm all for second chances but she's just a piss taker mate, quite funny how she came on here slagging her mate off for sympathy

Its funny how she posts on here at the moment but does not seem to make much of an effort by trying to put right her growing unreliability she seems quite laid back with it all, or is it just me thinking that?

Offline AnthG

but does not seem to make much of an effort by trying to put right her growing unreliability she seems quite laid back with it all, or is it just me thinking that?

Yeah, its literally like when you take your car in to the garage and say you need this urgently done by 4pm that same day so you can use it for work the next day. They say "no problem"

And you then go in a 4pm and see them all sitting around together chatting and also find they "haven't had time" to even look at your car yet.

So with her you can argue, typical mechanic mentality too. :)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

greychap

Yeah, its literally like when you take your car in to the garage and say you need this urgently done by 4pm that same day so you can use it for work the next day. They say "no problem"

And you then go in a 4pm and see them all sitting around together chatting and also find they "haven't had time" to even look at your car yet.

So with her you can argue, typical mechanic mentality too. :)

Yes thought it was like that and not just me seeing it, most girls come on here totally coming out with the old dribble and it usually goes one way or another with a whole load of speech as to why this and that has happened but she seems quite thick skinned :D

Greasegirl

The problem is though even though what she did to you was very bad and certainly no friend but you admitted you knew what kind of person she was before so you obviously stayed friends with her and did not seem to bothered about her past ripping off everyone.

Just saying why would you want or need a pal like that in the first place most people would not want anything to do with a low life like her????

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Looking4fun

Yes they do  you've had more chances than most new girls & you still manage to piss people about as your most recent review proves

Offline AnthG

Yes they do, so are you going to take it and never mess around a punter again?

Looking4fun

I hope nobody gives her the light of day personally, the one guy that had something good to say about her was on the receiving end yesterday

Offline Mansell

Yeh, but not a 4th or 5th, i've lost count. If you spent as much time looking after customers / potential customers as you do coming on here moaning you would have made the £ 100 back many times over. You aren't doing yourself any favours at the moment. But somehow I get the impression this job isn't really for you. If it isn't then just move on.

Offline ManInBlack

I hope nobody gives her the light of day personally, the one guy that had something good to say about her was on the receiving end yesterday

Against my own, and probably everyone's advice, I would give greasegirl/Jess another chance, and I've told her so.  I stand by my negative, but when I met her I thought she had potential and I think it would be interesting to see if she turned things around.

greychap

Against my own, and probably everyone's advice, I would give greasegirl/Jess another chance, and I've told her so.  I stand by my negative, but when I met her I thought she had potential and I think it would be interesting to see if she turned things around.

That's up to you I don't judge you for that if she is willing to make it up to you and you want to see her again then go for it. But least the posts about her will keep punters mind open that she can be a bit flaky.

Looking4fun

You had a great time with her so I don't blame you at all but I always book in advance & theirs nothing worse than being met down when your appointments been made for a while

Offline Cuntminion

Hidden Image/Members Only
I ordered from La Traviata Pizza-
Big bottle of coca cola
Onion rings
Potato wedges
Margarita pizza
Chocolate cheesecake
Tiramisu

I am not asking for this money back, I offered to buy her food. I am owed £100 from her, she said that she works from a clients apartment over there and has everything she needs to work so all she needs is train fare.

Was that for one ?

Greedy cunt

Looking4fun

How the hell did a six stone skinny little girl scran all that haha

greychap

How the hell did a six stone skinny little girl scran all that haha

Probably shared it with someone else or saved some for later so got 2 meals out of it maybe ate it on the trip down to London. :sarcastic:

Looking4fun

Probably shared it with someone else or saved some for later so got 2 meals out of it maybe ate it on the trip down to London. :sarcastic:
Maybe she gave her first punter food as a deal clincher haha

Greasegirl

Yes they do  you've had more chances than most new girls & you still manage to piss people about as your most recent review proves

FYI Mr 'I have a lot to say but try negotiate the price because I can't afford £50'
because I am new to the industry I am still trying to work out how to use the site and also the high volume of bookings I'm receiving so double booking or the odd cancel is bound to happen. I have removed myself from AW because I have enough regulars now as that was my only reason for signing up on AW. Sorry that I wasn't going to give you OWO for £20, although I'm pretty sure you will deny this to look the big I AM in front of the other guys on here. Over and out

Offline AnthG

FYI Mr 'I have a lot to say but try negotiate the price because I can't afford £50'
because I am new to the industry I am still trying to work out how to use the site and also the high volume of bookings I'm receiving so double booking or the odd cancel is bound to happen. I have removed myself from AW because I have enough regulars now as that was my only reason for signing up on AW. Sorry that I wasn't going to give you OWO for £20, although I'm pretty sure you will deny this to look the big I AM in front of the other guys on here. Over and out

How many times are you going to make that same post. You are on number 3 now.

Offline Mansell

You've talked enough bollocks on here but that takes the biscuit. There is absolutley no way "looking for fun" would have either asked for a price reduction or asked just for OWO for £ 20. He's a well respected genuine punter on here with a good reputation. You've time and time again just proved to be a lying bitch. Piss of and don;t come back.

themademan2

You've talked enough bollocks on here but that takes the biscuit. There is absolutley no way "looking for fun" would have either asked for a price reduction or asked just for OWO for £ 20. He's a well respected genuine punter on here with a good reputation. You've time and time again just proved to be a lying bitch. Piss of and don;t come back.
+1

Looking4fun

Haha you silly little girl your making yourself look worse with each post, if you bothered to do your homework you would have known that on many occasions I've posted that owo isn't a big deal to me
So why would I offer to pay more for it?
If you like I'll attach all correspondence between us via your aw account & your greasemail email address?
The one reviewer who gave you a decent review was messed around by you 2 days ago hence another negative review
You had your chances you blew it!

themademan2

Banned. Thank fuck for that

Offline Mansell

It was fun whilst it lasted, but she'd talked too much bollocks on here and that was the last straw for me. Asked Admin to ban her which he now has. Thanks Admin

greychap

Oh well by by Grease girl, least you have lots of regulars to keep you busy!

Offline Mansell

Oh well by by Grease girl, least you have lots of regulars to keep you busy!

Yeh, probably just her BF, on hang on a minute he doesn't pay  :P :P

Looking4fun

Love that banning reason
Talking bollocks
admin your a top bloke haha

themademan2

Love that banning reason
Talking bollocks
admin your a top bloke haha
+1

Offline FLYING BLUE

+1

I don't often swear but, fuck me, that's the very best reason for banning ever seen...fanfuckingtastic !!