Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Riah on AdultWork  (Read 21130 times)

greychap

Its no surprise Tiffany has come on here to give her side.

Obviously I don't know her so would not know wether this is all true and she did not know about the thiefs past.

I hope its true and Tiffany did not know about her convictions.

If this happened rather then you trying to get her to pay you back you should report her directly with the police as it is fraud.

Credit card companies usually have there own people investigating and most people don't get prosecuted so do the right thing and take your evidence directly to the police so this can be dealt with the proper channels.

You owe it to yourself if you have been a victim of theft and have solid proof.

themademan2

Obviously I don't know her so would not know wether this is all true and she did not know about the thiefs past.

If this happened rather then you trying to get her to pay you back you should report her directly with the police as it is fraud.

Credit card companies usually have there own people investigating and most people don't get prosecuted so do the right thing and take your evidence directly to the police so this can be dealt with the proper channels.

Well said. Bet she won't though

Offline marbella punts rule

+1

greychap

Well said. Bet she won't though

If she does not then she is stupid, better to get her prosecuted if she has stolen off her then trying to have anymore dealings with her in the hope of getting paid back in dribs and drabs over the next year.

Plus the card company usually can refund if she did not directly give her a pin etc.

Leopards don't change there spots!!!!!!!

Offline AnthG

Plus the card company usually can refund if she did not directly give her a pin etc.

I am pretty certain if she gives them a crime incident number for the issue. She is pretty much close to ensured to getting all the money back she took.

Even if not, if she is convicted the magistrate will give a victim surcharge.

The list of items Tiffany said she used the card for  - Netflix, Wifi, taxi's etc. Probably at most came to a total of £100 anyway. So she will very likely get that back. And if not she could write this off. After all punters have to write this off every bad punt.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

greychap

I am pretty certain if she gives them a crime incident number for the issue. She is pretty much close to ensured to getting all the money back she took.

Even if not, if she is convicted the magistrate will give a victim surcharge.

The list of items Tiffany said she used the card for  - Netflix, Wifi, taxi's etc. Probably at most came to a total of £100 anyway. So she will very likely get that back. And if not she could write this off. After all punters have to write this off every bad punt.

Yes there is no reason why she cannot take it directly to the police, credit cards/ banks write off millions in fraud and a lot of the time do not trace people direct and prosecute only in some cases.

The police need to deal with this thieving cow and as she has a history all the better for prosecution.

No doubt a few punters have been robbed that we don't know about too.

Offline TIFFANY

• Service Provider
It wasn't a credit card it was just a debit card and I'm getting the money back yes and she's getting dealt with by the police it was over £1000 she's used that I know of so far

Looking4fun

You will get your money back regardless of wether the police are involved contact your banks fraud department & they will investigate it takes up to 60 days to get a refund with a debit card

Offline TIFFANY

• Service Provider
Yeah that's what I've done fingers crossed x

themademan2

It wasn't a credit card it was just a debit card and I'm getting the money back yes and she's getting dealt with by the police it was over £1000 she's used that I know of so far
Good lass. Will keep an eye on Adultwork and see if she pops back up again, especially working any zone near you... Would hate to think you are taking clients for a ride by harbouring her

The fishman 2014

Well her profile is still there and she hasn't altered the part about her location yet

greychap

Well her profile is still there and she hasn't altered the part about her location yet

Lets hope Tiffany comes back on and gives us an update on the thief being taken down to the police station for questioning.

I bet there has been a couple of punters that have had money taken from there wallet.

greychap

Any more news on this thief? Tiffany if you are reading this has she been arrested yet?

The fishman 2014

Briefly appeared on amour under the name Gemma. Was quickly outed on here under a seperate thread and amour removed her from their site

greychap

Briefly appeared on amour under the name Gemma. Was quickly outed on here under a seperate thread and amour removed her from their site

I see so the thief is hard up for work and going to agencies now. We should all be careful of her especially if she is doing outcalls to punters homes and looking to steal or find out information and there place gets burgled.

Shame there is scum like this in the world.

Danny86

We should all be careful of her especially if she is doing outcalls to punters homes and looking to steal or find out information and there place gets burgled.

I think this is the most prudent post of this entire thread.

So far the facts are -

* She was found with a group of mates using a Diamonds flat as a 'crack den' indicating she has drug issues
* She is stupid enough to go on television in a car she hit a pedestrian in, which as far as i can tell she took without the owner's (her bandmate's) consent.
* She stole card details from a cancer victim which she then used to buy an iPhone5 contract
* She had a one night stand, stole the lads phone and his mums bag, and was found by Police trying to wipe the phone of data.
* She steals her WG friend's card details and spends £1000, then brags about it online.

I think we can safely assume that scoping out punters houses is in no way beyond what this girl is capable of.

If i wasn't a member of these forums i'd have no idea about this mess, and she's good looking enough to lure unsuspecting punters in.

Is there anything pragmatic that can be done to try and stop this bitch hurting anyone else? I'm thinking that asking for her AW account to be removed may be counter productive, as at least that account is linked to this thread.

What a poisonous little shit.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:00:31 am by Danny86 »

Offline Highlander

Hmm, wish I hadn't given her that positive feedback on AW now. Don't want to influence punters with my recommendation after all this shit!!!

Having said that, personally I'd still go and see her as she's really fit, tight and has a world class ass.  I don't really care if she's a c_nt. Would probably leave my credit cards at home though!!!

OldAdmin

A bit like saying - I'd fuck that an HIV prossie, but I'll make sure to use condom...

greychap

A bit like saying - I'd fuck that an HIV prossie, but I'll make sure to use condom...

Agree 100%.

I would not want to give her my money no matter how attractive or good at the job she could be.

I would have thought most punters would want to stick together and not book with someone who can do such bad things considering how many woman there are in this industry to choose from.

greychap

I think this is the most prudent post of this entire thread.

So far the facts are -

* She was found with a group of mates using a Diamonds flat as a 'crack den' indicating she has drug issues
* She is stupid enough to go on television in a car she hit a pedestrian in, which as far as i can tell she took without the owner's (her bandmate's) consent.
* She stole card details from a cancer victim which she then used to buy an iPhone5 contract
* She had a one night stand, stole the lads phone and his mums bag, and was found by Police trying to wipe the phone of data.
* She steals her WG friend's card details and spends £1000, then brags about it online.

I think we can safely assume that scoping out punters houses is in no way beyond what this girl is capable of.

If i wasn't a member of these forums i'd have no idea about this mess, and she's good looking enough to lure unsuspecting punters in.

Is there anything pragmatic that can be done to try and stop this bitch hurting anyone else? I'm thinking that asking for her AW account to be removed may be counter productive, as at least that account is linked to this thread.

What a poisonous little shit.

If she is visiting punters houses there would be plenty of things she could steal in the house when the guy is in the bathroom and anything she feels is worth going back for she could pass it on to her druggie friends.

Yohan Kebab 2

Best fuck her in me shed then  :D

Offline Highlander

Haha, I think I just saw her making off with your Fly-mo Mr Kebab  :scare:

Offline Highlander

It's a bit like that but not much.

Pimpmasterflex

She's a devious girl il avoid this thief

oli

Sorry if she has been spotted or mentioned before but she is on Adultwork as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yohan Kebab 2

greychap

Once a thief always a thief.

Woman like this will never get my money.

Greasegirl

She was a good friend of mine, until last week. Chanelle needed to go to London to work but had no money, I then offered to give her the train fare she needed. On the night she arrived at London the apartment she was supposed to work at was locked and the guy wasn't answering his phone, she then had to book a little hotel "Glendale Hyde Park Hotel" she messaged me a lot saying she was hungry and that she had no money for food, so I offered to order her some food off the Just Eat app costing a total of £24.99 including pop and deserts. She promised to pay me the train fare back which she said was £100 in total, since she has arrived back she has removed me from whatsapp, Facebook and snapchat. Silly me thinking she had changed, once a theif always a theif.

Looking4fun

She was a good friend of mine, until last week. Chanelle needed to go to London to work but had no money, I then offered to give her the train fare she needed. On the night she arrived at London the apartment she was supposed to work at was locked and the guy wasn't answering his phone, she then had to book a little hotel "Glendale Hyde Park Hotel" she messaged me a lot saying she was hungry and that she had no money for food, so I offered to order her some food off the Just Eat app costing a total of £24.99 including pop and deserts. She promised to pay me the train fare back which she said was £100 in total, since she has arrived back she has removed me from whatsapp, Facebook and snapchat. Silly me thinking she had changed, once a theif always a theif.
Hope your not looking for sympathy on here didn't you mess around a few members on here not so long ago?

Offline ManInBlack

As looking4fun says, hope you're not looking for sympathy on here.  You're a joke.  Maybe you can explain to me why you booked a meet with me today, only to fuck me around and not even have the decency to message me and cancel, despite the fact you were online here while I was waiting for your house number. 

Yes the girl mentioned in this topic might be a thief, but you're not much better fucking people around and costing them time and fuel etc.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:01:49 pm by ManInBlack »

Looking4fun

Sorry you were on the receiving end of the treatment a lot of other people have received
Welcome to the club mate,I'm just wondering what name she will use next or which agency she turns up at

Offline ManInBlack

Sorry you were on the receiving end of the treatment a lot of other people have received
Welcome to the club mate,I'm just wondering what name she will use next or which agency she turns up at

Had hoped I wouldn't be in the club, I had a good booking with her a few weeks ago, so despite her messing people around I had hope that she would come good.  Seems not though. 

Looking4fun

She messed me around twice & didn't even have the decency to offer an excuse or apology
I'm all for second chances but she's just a piss taker mate, quite funny how she came on here slagging her mate off for sympathy

Barry Shipton

But good to know she is still on the rob.

As that is the third or fourth 'friend' she has turned over, not including family friends suffering from cancer and one night stands, it's a reminder to all on here who might be tempted that she wouldn't hesitate to rob you blind while you were in the shower.

Or maybe worse?

greychap

How did you come across this type of girl I thought you was new to the industry, you must have known she was a thief surely before getting involved with her?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Karma is s bitch. You mess people around and one day you get stitched up yourself. 

Perhaps choose your 'friends' more carefully in the future and a lesson learned NEVER LEND A PROSSIE MONEY
Why the hell would she plan a tour with no cash to get there and who the hell eats £24.99 worth of take away food? 

Phone more point she did not steal from you as you handed her the money and paid for her rather large meal. She just has not paid you back. That's not actually theft just very bad form as it is not a criminal offence to borrow money and not pay it back unfortunately. It's a civil Matter

Offline flash1965

:scare:
Why the hell would she plan a tour with no cash to get there and who the hell eats £24.99 worth of take away food? 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

:scare:

greychap

Karma is s bitch. You mess people around and one day you get stitched up yourself. 

Perhaps choose your 'friends' more carefully in the future and a lesson learned NEVER LEND A PROSSIE MONEY

Phone more point she did not steal from you as you handed her the money and paid for her rather large meal. She just has not paid you back. That's not actually theft just very bad form as it is not a criminal offence to borrow money and not pay it back unfortunately. It's a civil Matter

If you ask to borrow money with no intention of paying the person back still a form of theft just a more polite way of doing it Dani!! then going through someones purse when there out of the room.

Offline Cuntminion

Why the hell would she plan a tour with no cash to get there and who the hell eats £24.99 worth of take away food

Takeaway is expensive , dominos minimum order tenner

Hidden Image/Members Only

Greasegirl

How did you come across this type of girl I thought you was new to the industry, you must have known she was a thief surely before getting involved with her?

I am new to the industry, Chanelle has been doing it a long time and introduced me to it. I new about her past, but people change; obviously not her

Greasegirl

Takeaway is expensive , dominos minimum order tenner

I ordered from La Traviata Pizza-
Big bottle of coca cola
Onion rings
Potato wedges
Margarita pizza
Chocolate cheesecake
Tiramisu

I am not asking for this money back, I offered to buy her food. I am owed £100 from her, she said that she works from a clients apartment over there and has everything she needs to work so all she needs is train fare.

Greasegirl

Chanellexox on AW was Kim from Diamonds. A car theif, fraudster and theif

Offline AnthG

Chanellexox on AW was Kim from Diamonds. A car theif, fraudster and theif

If you want to make it difficult for her, you could maybe warn people in London too. As this is where she is working now.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline flash1965

If you want to make it difficult for her, you could maybe warn people in London too. As this is where she is working now.

AnthG, Looks like she has taken your advice

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66529.0

Greasegirl

Done!

I'm not a bitch, I just don't want this to happen to anyone else, we were really good friends too.

Looking4fun

I have to agree with theirs nothing worse than being pissed around by someone is their?

greychap

Done!

I'm not a bitch, I just don't want this to happen to anyone else, we were really good friends too.

The problem is though even though what she did to you was very bad and certainly no friend but you admitted you knew what kind of person she was before so you obviously stayed friends with her and did not seem to bothered about her past ripping off everyone.

Just saying why would you want or need a pal like that in the first place most people would not want anything to do with a low life like her????

vw

Done!

Have you posted this warning on the whore forums to warn other hookers as that is who she seems to be going after ?