Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Sheffield, what's it like?  (Read 980 times)

Offline Giant4

Recently I've noticed an increase in the amount of fake and 'agent' profiles on adultwork. It's making it really hard to find a good reliable working girl....unless your willing to pay top money that is!

I'm tempted to go to GFE in Sheffield as the website looks good and the reviews have also been good.

What's it like? Do you see other punters when waiting in reception? That would really put me off!

How does it compare to Winston's in Leeds (been there and hated it!)

Offline NIK

Recently I've noticed an increase in the amount of fake and 'agent' profiles on adultwork. It's making it really hard to find a good reliable working girl....unless your willing to pay top money that is!

I'm tempted to go to GFE in Sheffield as the website looks good and the reviews have also been good.

What's it like? Do you see other punters when waiting in reception? That would really put me off!

How does it compare to Winston's in Leeds (been there and hated it!)

Yes, you do.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yes, you do.
Depends on the time of the day. I've been there an no-one else has been in reception, you don't really see punters leaving though. Not sure how it compares to Winstons, there are no pool\snooker tables, no sauna, no massage rooms. It's basically a nice reception (I can't believe they took out the water cooler that was a great feature) daytime TV on and the bedrooms are bog standard for a parlour, certainly no better than Classic Touch, Pandoras or anywhere else - not luxury like they boast, but they are clean and tidy. The girls in Winstons look more appealing judging by their website. Many GFE girls also work at Sandy's (Manchester) and you are right a parlour is usually a better option than an indie in Sheffield.

Offline wristjob

As mentioned previously Sheffield Belles is an option, £70 for half an hour.

Pretty much as Ali says. The girls are usually nice enough, rarely amazing. The rooms are pretty basic actually.

They do have a private waiting room - I think you just walk in and turn left, but I've never used it myself. The first time I went to one of these places it did put me off but nowadays it really feels like any other waiting room.

On the whole I've been in pretty much the same boat as you. There used to be more indis & more options where I used to live - and actually cheaper. GFE is approx the same price as an indi (for HH anyway) and I've had a lot more independents disappoint. You get the option to see the girl beforehand, you know you pretty much aren't going to be left sitting in the street with your phone - became my lazy automatic choice.