Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 69STRAWBERRY  (Read 2703 times)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only

Appeared, disappeared, and now back again. Says she is Polish.

Has anyone had the pleasure or any information?

Offline StevenS

I want her to be real. I really do. I just don't think she is but can't explain why.

Offline bestbefore

No way can she be real.

But miracles do happen

Remember Angie seductive!

I just don't think she is but can't explain why.
That's what I fear. Sounds good on the phone.

I can TOFTT on Friday.

Decisions ....

password02

My gut feeling is that it is too good to be true - But there is a 1% chance it could be real???

Offline stayer

Nothing turned up on reverse image searches.

TOFTT. Thanks.

Offline scarebear

Will be very interested what comes out of this. She looks too good to be true.

password02

Nothing turned up on reverse image searches.

TOFTT. Thanks.

At least that is a good sign

Offline Sedlmayer

Will be very interested what comes out of this. She looks too good to be true.

A real find, if she's real and does a good level of service. I wait with baited breath..... :P

Offline The_Don

That's what I fear. Sounds good on the phone.

I can TOFTT on Friday.

Decisions ....

Trying today,  sent a text (phone off) will feed back any finding!

password02

Nice Mr D - Never know maybe OK?

Await findings

fredpunter

Profile disappeared? I've yet to see it  :dash:

password02

Trying today,  sent a text (phone off) will feed back any finding!

FCK that was quick - What did you say in your text?

So which one frightened her away?

fredpunter

Not having seen the profile its hard to tell but could she be a nervous newbie who keeps getting cold feet? She needs someone nice to break her in gently?

Offline The_Don

FCK that was quick - What did you say in your text?

So which one frightened her away?
lol, I'M always polite and well mannered. But disappearing profile is not a good sign. Will walk and move to plan B if required

Offline The_Don

Not having seen the profile its hard to tell but could she be a nervous newbie who keeps getting cold feet? She needs someone nice to break her in gently?
  no problem

Maybe she turns her profile off when not working.

When I spoke to her yesterday I didn't get a yes/no answer to whether she was working on Friday, I got a "phone me on the day and see". I wonder if she is a model  who shags punters in between modelling jobs?

And I did pick up from the phone conversation both newness and eagerness to please, which can be a heady combination when combined with good looks. I was asked what I liked, and in respect of one service was told "Well I've never actually done that, but I'm willing to".

Perhaps I will be first after all!

Offline The_Don

Maybe she turns her profile off when not working.

When I spoke to her yesterday I didn't get a yes/no answer to whether she was working on Friday, I got a "phone me on the day and see". I wonder if she is a model  who shags punters in between modelling jobs?

And I did pick up from the phone conversation both newness and eagerness to please, which can be a heady combination when combined with good looks. I was asked what I liked, and in respect of one service was told "Well I've never actually done that, but I'm willing to".

Perhaps I will be first after all!
I've booked for this afternoon :-)

I've booked for this afternoon :-)
PIpped to the post!

I look forward to your review.

password02

FCK - that was quick - Seems you were right place right time - where in London is she based? I am in central London tomorrow so will be happy to do a 2nd review if all good after you?

Offline The_Don

FCK - that was quick - Seems you were right place right time - where in London is she based? I am in central London tomorrow so will be happy to do a 2nd review if all good after you?

Will pm post code if the punt is any good.  :drinks:

password02

Will pm post code if the punt is any good.  :drinks:

Cheers Mr D - Hope all works well for you and await the necessary info back once the deed has been done!!

:hi:

Offline The_Don

Bait and switch.  Asked why profile is down but the maid had no direct answer. But still stayed .

Seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only working weekdays at same location as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  I believe. Pictures on the wall
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 04:12:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline bestbefore

Bait and switch.  Asked why profile is down but the maid had no direct answer. But still stayed .

Seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only working weekdays at same location as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  I believe. Pictures on the wall

Well if you are going to be B&s'd, looks like Katy is a fair swap.

Do let us have a review.

Offline The_Don

Well if you are going to be B&s'd, looks like Katy is a fair swap.

Do let us have a review.
will review, but on route to my next punt of the day

Offline akauya

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same group that operates from the flat I saw babe Michelle (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30956.0). Babe Michelle was a pretty blonde but didn't stay there for long either.