Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julitta [False review]  (Read 2196 times)

ronnie986

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had punting week and decided to meet Julitta, as she was on my HL for a while. I did call her to arrange the visit but she did not responded. After few min I received a very pleasant text from her that she can visit me that day and I sent her my details. Of course, we exchanged few messages before I sent her my address. I was not too concerned about the txts as they were well written and very polite and to be honest suited me as well.

She arrived by tube and on time. Dressed smart casual, I was not bothered her being not in a dress. She was looking very sexy. She is probably mid-thirties but a gentleman should never ask which I didn’t, blond hair, middle length, excellent long legs. I can admit she is my type of women. I read her previous reviews in here, about the nostrils (nostrils are actually kind of Linda Evangelista shape).  As for the dress size she’s a leggy dress size ten I work in fashion so I can tell the difference.

When the paperwork was sorted (£260.00 for 2 hours) I offered her a glass of white wine, as I saw on the profile she would enjoy it.
Julitta is very easy to talk to and we spent a while for warm up and time to time exchanging kisses. I loved the way she kissed. I was getting very aroused Julitta kissed me on the mouth and said she be back very shortly – she disappeared to the bathroom and returned in very sexy lingerie what followed was passionate, sexy, fun and even more fun, so that part you will have to find out for yourself.

To keep it short:

I have had an excellent time with this tall, attractive lady.
Will I call her again: More than definitely!
Would I recommend her! Of course I would!

Face: 9/10
Figure: 9.5/10
Cleanliness: 10/10
Service: 10/10

Offline JamesRockford

... I was not too concerned about the txts as they were well written and very polite and to be honest suited me as well.
...She was looking very sexy.
...She is probably mid-thirties but a gentleman should never ask which I didn’t
...I can admit she is my type of women.
...she’s a leggy dress size ten I work in fashion so I can tell the difference.
...she disappeared to the bathroom and returned in very sexy lingerie what followed was passionate, sexy, fun and even more fun
... I have had an excellent time with this tall, attractive lady.

Hi Ronnie

Glad that you had such a wonderful time.  No offense meant, but the above phrases just DON'T sound like a guy.  I know that it is really difficult to write like a guy when you aren't one. I'd do a lousy job writing on %%% pretending to be a WG.

OldAdmin

I usually delete these kind of "reviews" straightaway, but approved this one to see what you guys think.
From the first response it seems I'm not the only one who thinks it's a tout / fake.

Offline JamesRockford

An educational challenge: Perhaps one of our talented male wordsmiths could translate the above selected phrases into "Punter-ese" to show Julitta just where she is going wrong?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:10:44 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I think the whole thing about texts is a giveaway. What one is reviewing is how easy the comms were. A man would simply say "the meeting was easily set up by text" and leave it at that.

And getting aroused before she had kissed on the mouth - what's going on there. Again what we really need to know is does she french kiss? Is she any good at it.

Agree with above poster, I think i twas written by a woman.

Offline punk

thats a nice self written review,

Offline JamesRockford

FAKE PUNTER SAYS "I loved the way she kissed. I was getting very aroused Julitta kissed me on the mouth"

REAL PUNTER WOULD SAY "I got off on my head being pushed down and she was being greedy for my tongue.  DFK all the way through and nibbling and licking my ears."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:17:10 pm by JamesRockford »

password02

thats a nice self written review,

-1 - Seems to 'Nice' for a real review - to many iffy bits that do sound very feminine style writing - Nice of Admin to put up for us guys to see the kind of shit he gets everyday !!

Offline Quatro

I have had an excellent time with this tall, attractive lady.

I think I'm a fairly regular bloke and I'd definitely prefer a dirty little slut.

Tall, attractive lady is how you might describe a new headmistress!

Offline JamesRockford

I think I'm a fairly regular bloke and I'd definitely prefer a dirty little slut.

Tall, attractive lady is how you might describe a new headmistress!

:lol: or "a formidable woman" as PG Wodehouse describes Bertie Wooster's Great Aunt

Offline shooter

Well done Sergei-I needed to trim down my hot list. What's Polish for you utterly fucking stupid meathead Pole?

Admin-you should leave it here-can't see Julitta being busy any time soon....

Offline Quatro

What's Polish for you utterly fucking stupid meathead Pole?

można zupełnie kurwa Meathead biegun...... I believe  :hi:

Offline monstar

what followed was passionate, sexy, fun and even more fun, so that part you will have to find out for yourself.

Very helpful! :rolleyes: :dash:

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Sounds like a real and genuine 'Courtesan' to me... :sarcastic:

Offline JamesRockford

Sounds like a real and genuine 'Courtesan' to me... :sarcastic:

Yep.  "Treat her well guys.  Light her cigarette if she smokes.  Even help her with her coat.  Treat her like a laydeeee".  :D

cjkany2015

Just to put a good word in for her, I met her maybe 9 months ago and had a good time.  A little on the vanilla side and liked to talk but had a good GFE and she overran. She does like white wine, she sunk two bottles.  Nice girl imagine the fluffy types would love her .

vt

Just to put a good word in for her, I met her maybe 9 months ago and had a good time.  A little on the vanilla side and liked to talk but had a good GFE and she overran. She does like white wine, she sunk two bottles.  Nice girl imagine the fluffy types would love her .

In an hour??  :scare:

So she's a soak...no wonder the dusty-phoned courtesan's touting on here to pay for another crate of Chardonnay to be delivered!  :wackogirl:

cjkany2015

In an hour??  :scare:

So she's a soak...no wonder the dusty-phoned courtesan's touting on here to pay for another crate of Chardonnay to be delivered!  :wackogirl:

I think 2 hours and I had a bit but she did get smashed.
She is OK and I think a part timer.  Maybe this guy was just being fluffy.

Jason

She does like white wine, she sunk two bottles.
Yes, she likes white wine. When I met her I asked her what she would like to drink … and she ordered a £49 bottle of white wine using the hotel’s room service. :cry: