Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey Summer and her sister duo  (Read 2654 times)

Goofy85

Has anyone done the Stacey Summer duo she is offering with her sister? It's her sister, so no lesbian stuff, but still wondering if anyone has done it. £180 for two girls.    :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Advertised more on her sister's profile:

External Link/Members Only

Cup

Offline m1ttens1

I'm very tempted by this aswell  :)

Offline jamesdoug

I have been with them separately and they were both good.
Stacy is a star... her sister is much more vanilla as far as I remember but still very good.

They are very easy-going and friendly so if I were you I would go for it  :D

Goofy85

Yeah I've seen Stacey about four times now. Top 5 easily. Just wondered what the two are like together.

kwahima

Offline iPad3

A few to many pies IMO but would consider the duo, I've not seen Stacey yet so who knows.....

Goofy85

Offline Rocket Scientist

I do love the "lesbian" element of duo's.  But the sister act  is definitely a worthwhile notch on the bed  - with tarty lingerie and heels in the mix.  Me thinks this will be a 2015 resolution !

Any twin sisters out there in AW world? -  refer to link: External Link/Members Only

Offline scarebear

I asked about Melissa a while ago. Wasn't sure she was the real deal as I was interested in seeing her anyway.

Might give it a go next year!

Quesadilla

I do love the "lesbian" element of duo's.  But the sister act  is definitely a worthwhile notch on the bed  - with tarty lingerie and heels in the mix.  Me thinks this will be a 2015 resolution !
+1 for these lovely ladies but not sure how much fun a duo will be without girl-on-girl action - really like the idea of fucking sisters so might book them back-to-back for an hour each instead.  :thumbsup:

Offline a_test_person

Her sister has no penetration listed on her likes. Also no out calls which rules it out for me.

LL

Missed this the first time round. If it's really her sister, I'm Father Christmas! Hidden Image/Members Only

Goofy85

Well she does look a bit like Stacey. And I remember having a conversation with Stacey, where she mentioned her sister was bigger than her.

fredpunter

I think her sister has had a number of incarnations on AW over the years, if I remember correctly she used to be called lilie pop. I saw her in southfields ages ago. She has one if two mentions under the name lilie pop on here.

Quesadilla

Missed this the first time round. If it's really her sister, I'm Father Christmas! Hidden Image/Members Only
Ho fucking Ho!  ;)