External Link/Members OnlyMild positive.
Fee ~ £110
Arrangements and venue ~ well reported, as per usual
Experience ~ Saw Bella on her very first day at Ego (about a month ago), and in fact doing anything at all in this industry. Age and pics align, she asked me if I liked larger ladies. She's not hugely overweight at all, buxom is the adjective I would use, not slim or skinny. She's for you if you like more than a handful of everything. GND pretty I would say.
As one would expect, and I did, pretty green on day 1. Nice enough chat during the perfunctory opening massage. Was keen to see how I liked it, what pressure etc. For these type of services I much prefer the lady to take the lead and push me around wherever they feel like basically, so left it up to Bella.
Body to body was basic, leaning over from standing at the side of the table, so no climbing on the table, and no USP techniques. Was the inexperience again I suspect, towards the big finish she tried a bit of sexy talk, are you going to come for me baby, et al. Pretty unusual for Ego in my experience, I found it quite cute but other punters might like to know in advance that she leaned that way.
Had access to her big boobs and big bum, no access (or sight) of her pussy though. I didn't push for it.
She's still on the gallery, but I suspect there's a modest chance she won't be returning to the schedule. Some ladies you find yourself plotting the next visit before you've even left the room at Ego. I didn't get that feeling with Bella, but didn't feel like it was a waste of money either, had a pleasant hour.