Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Flirt  (Read 2305 times)

24 review(s) for Kylie Flirt (16 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 7714337

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw kylie a few months back but am a review virgin so was reluctant to post on a girl thats already had plenty of reviews on here.

Seen a few justifiable comments about lurkers not contributing and it struck a chord!

She was in a nice hotel by tower hill and i booked an hour.

I'd had a right busy day so was in need of a pampering so left most of the work to kylie to be honest. Great DFK, warm welcome and a huge smile. The anti-robotic WG!

£140 which covered a bit extra for filming which kylie was happy to do showing her full face, which seems a bit of a rarity. Once paperwork was done i got showered and then she showed me onto the bed and climbed on top for some rally nice DFK. She kissed downwards and then had a little play with my cock before taking it all in her mouth for a quite incredible OWO. Prob one of the best i've ever had and definitely the best with a WG - although this was my first WG OWO to be fair!

She basically worshipped my cock with her tongue and mouth while i filmed her until i filled her mouth with cum.

A bit of chat about general stuff -she is a pretty smart girl and knows her stuff -and then we got back down to business.

More OWO until i was rock hard again and she told me to fuck her. On with the mac and a bit of vanilla mish with some kissing thrown in and before long i was ready to blow again. I whipped off the mac and kneeled over kylie's face as she sucked me to breaking point then wanked my cock over her face, giving her a pretty face a bit of a covering as i caught it all on film.

All in all a good lazy punt which was just what i needed at the time!

As an aside, i saw wendy in the lifts before the punt and she looked hot.

Offline kowalski

Looks like a nice girl,shame about the shoes!!

Quesadilla

Looks like a nice girl,shame about the shoes!!
Agreed - what an odd, un-sexy profile pic to put up!  She used to have a couple of good pics, maybe this is more recent which is at least honest of her.

Good review 7 - she's been up and down my HL a lot based on positive then netural/negative comments I've seen, some have found her a little mechanical sounds like that's not your experience at all.

2 questions for you:
1) How accurate are her profile pics - is the new pic more recent as I suspect?
2) Would you say she's really a size 10? Some previous comments have suggested she's put a bit of weight on.

Thanks for posting much appreciated! :)

Q

Offline 7714337

Agreed - what an odd, un-sexy profile pic to put up!  She used to have a couple of good pics, maybe this is more recent which is at least honest of her.

Good review 7 - she's been up and down my HL a lot based on positive then netural/negative comments I've seen, some have found her a little mechanical sounds like that's not your experience at all.

2 questions for you:
1) How accurate are her profile pics - is the new pic more recent as I suspect?
2) Would you say she's really a size 10? Some previous comments have suggested she's put a bit of weight on.

Thanks for posting much appreciated! :)

Q

:lol: never got to see the shoes in person but they might be available on request if you're lucky.

She definitely wasn't mechanical to me, seemed into it and enjoyed herself.

1) yes the recent one is exactly what you'll get. I found her quite pretty and more like a real girl rather than a WG - if that makes sense. Not overly done up etc

2) definitely not size ten. I'd say 12-14 is more likely. She's not a small girl but isn't exactly 'fat' either. Depends how you like them i suppose.

If my punting time wasn't so limited and the fact there are others on the to do list i'd be more than happy to return for the BJ alone.

Quesadilla

:lol: never got to see the shoes in person but they might be available on request if you're lucky.

She definitely wasn't mechanical to me, seemed into it and enjoyed herself.

1) yes the recent one is exactly what you'll get. I found her quite pretty and more like a real girl rather than a WG - if that makes sense. Not overly done up etc

2) definitely not size ten. I'd say 12-14 is more likely. She's not a small girl but isn't exactly 'fat' either. Depends how you like them i suppose.

If my punting time wasn't so limited and the fact there are others on the to do list i'd be more than happy to return for the BJ alone.
Great, thank you sir very helpful! She is bubbling back up my list.  :thumbsup:

password02

Saw her last year when the 'Group' was in South Ken basement flat - the 3-4 rooms and not so nice bathroom had a bad smell of weed + stale cigs, Kitchen was the worse - Kylie was the Head in charge of the 3-4 girls in the flat - when I got to the door she quickly opened and told me to wait in the bathroom as a punter was just leaving - her service was OK but as previously mentioned she was more a size 12/14 last year so not sure if same  size but DEF not a 10, IMO she was at best a 6/10 facially an her service was a decent 7.5/10

Hope that helps

Offline Sedlmayer

When I saw her (hotel on the Edgware Rd about a year ago) she was anything but mechanical - very lively and friendly, and performed well. She's chunky rather than flabby, certainly 12 or poss 14 - I don't mind that at all, but she won't suit those who want slender girls.

Offline kowalski

The shoes are in the profile picture.Look like straight out of Oxfam shop.Big square heal,brogue style front-Yuk.What is going on?its an AW profile,not County Life or 'The Lady'.But hey Ho,maybe it appeals to the country set?Hooray Henry.

Offline Sedlmayer

Blimey - if the shoes bother anybody so much, just ask her to take them off.....?...?? :unknown:
You don't fuck her shoes, do you?

I once read a FR on Cunternet where the punter complained that the curtains were faded........ :timeout: