Author Topic: Nancy- Oriental wellbeing - fratton, Portsmouth  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Kimeen

Oriental Wellbeing Salon
218 Fratton Rd, Fratton, Portsmouth PO1 5HH
07817 422519
No current website.

£45 / 1hour massage + 60 extras

Nancy is a new girl on the rota. She told me that she had flown in from Taiwan the previous day. Looks wise she is slim and elegant not the usual slightly rounded Chinese face/body. I recon she is in her 40s. I think she would have been stunning when she was younger. Now her face is quite pretty but showing her age.
She was wearing a short red dress/slip over a bodysuit- the kind with poppers in the crotch, and these were undone I discovered.

Nancy speaks almost no English and was using a translator app.

The massage was very good indeed really using her thumbs, fingers, forearms etc to deliver a massage that would not be out of place at an expensive legit spa. Maybe not quite as good as I had at wellspring last week, but I said at the time that was my best ever. I have been lucky with massages lately!

Plenty of cc swipes and reach under so on the turn we negotiated btb, owo and 69
Via the translate app.  She removed the red dress but didn’t seem keen to remove the body suit thing. She rolled it down so I could get to her boobs but didn’t really give me a chance to examine or nibble them. From what I could see they were deflated b cups that had maybe aged to a cup. My impression was that she was trying to avoid too much examination and hide something unsightly in the midriff area that stayed covered.

Rather than do any B2b she moved straight to 69. She delivered a nice long owo in this position and pussy was clean and nice so all in all was ok.

Given the quality of the massage I am rating this as a solid positive.  She worked hard and was skilled. Only negative I guess is that she is older and trying to make the best of her body. She seems like a nice person. Friendly attitude.

Overall I would return, especially when I have sore muscles that need a rub.

She said she was here until 24th.

Offline Torhandle

Excellent review Kimeen - as mature Asians are my thing I think I’ll give her a visit. Cheers.

Offline Kimeen

Saw her again recently and the second meet would be a neutral or neg. Massage was good but in my 60 minutes I got only about 30 minutes massage. Then she took £60 off me for B2b and oral
Before declaring that owo was 20 more. I mentioned that she had done owo and 69 before for 60 and this is the going rate here anyway but she then feigned a lack of understanding. She then short changed me 10 minutes on time. I won’t be returning to her.

Fortunately molly is back tomorrow.