Author Topic: Jucy_lucy69 - Lichfield  (Read 1388 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6773342) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline P.O.G

External Link/Members Only

Comms: It was easy, quick and straightforward to book Lucy (formerly known as Lady Dior). A few back and fourth texts to arrange the time and get the location.

Location: She's based in a quiet and residential area of Lichfield near a school. Parking was a bit tricky due to parents collecting kids from school. Her house was clean and tidy, no smoke or pet smells, and the room was warm, clean and fit for purpose.

Lucy: Lucy is a curvy BBW MILF/GILF. I'd say about a size 14-16. Big tits, pierced nippes, loads of tattoos, lightly Botoxed lips, and wearing plenty of make up. Very slutty looking, and relatively attractive.

The Meet: I paid £60 for 30 minutes. The service was very good. It was straight into french kissing, mutual touching and exploring each others bodies. All going well. She then gave me owo, which again was fantastic. A nice slow and sensual technique which was great. This carried on for a while. On with the condom and we started off in missionary. I couldn't feel a thing. Her pussy was extremely loose. And I'm on the large side, but I absolutely couldn't feel anything. Pretty unenjoyable. After a while she asked if I like doggy style. Which I definitely do. So bent her over, slopped inside and again I couldn't feel anything. But now I could smell a very fishy smell from her pussy. It was vile, so pulled out and got her wank me off onto her tits. The smell was horrific, the condom smelled disgusting afterwards, it was all bad. Got dressed, and left.

Overall I can't fault her on thr service, or the way she looks, or her personality, however based on the disgusting smell, and the fact I couldn't actually feel anything while inside her, I have to give her a negative. Probably harsh but I can't overlook hygiene, and then loosest pussy I have ever been inside. Perhaps she put too much lube on without me noticing her applying it, or pre lubed before the meet, but I didn't enjoy the sex. I'd see her again for a blow and go, but wouldn't want to get anywhere near or inside her pussy again.

Pros:  Big tits, relatively attractive GILF, great service, very good oral.

Cons: Disgusting smell coming from her pussy, extremely loose pussy

Offline Mhp2024

Oh dear, I was going to see her soon aswell....might have to rethink!

Thanks for the review 👍