Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - London E4  (Read 7136 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Had a great session with Michelle Independent recently - She is stunning, great attitude and has a great body with great natural tits and a so nice round arse, I last reviewed her nearly 6 months ago so thought I would do an update review after seeing her a few days ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has recently added a face picture on her AW profile but IMO she is actually better looking in person.
Good comms - sent through an email request and had confirmation within a couple of hours for a nice relaxed afternoon session.
Parking available either near the Tesco10 mins walk  or off street parking between 5-15 mins walk.

Sent through a text to confirm all parked and was told to come up.

Nice clean bedroom and shower room, nice music and nice double bed. Michelle was in black hold up's with 6'' heels, and a red stringy all in 1 with no knickers, She looked stunning in Red  - Sexy & Slutty all rolled into 1.

Paper work donem quick wash and onto the double bed - 1 hour at £100 with a stunning Polish beauty.

Started with some great DFK and then onto some incredible DTBJ OWO using mostly her mouth with the occasional help with her stroking your dick and balls as she has your dick 80% in her mouth, however after 15 mins did not want to cum so we slowed down and back on to more kissing before I started some sucking on her great tits and nipples and then started to suck and kiss away on her shaven pussy.

We were now close to 50 mins in so got her to start on my dick again so It was rock hard to do her doggy, Mac on her bum out to expect my dick and onto nice slow fck from behind, moved to her on top before coming all over her great tits as she played with herself.

Excellent all round session, Really does not get any better from this Polish beauty.

At £100 pm excellent VFM for such a stunning girl

:hi:

Offline StevenS

Nice review. Loving your work!

Quesadilla

Good review PW - typed on your phone/iPad by any chance? 

Looks great VFM - already on my HL, just a question of finding the time / place as she's usually in East London so may try and see her with Platinum Cindy.

password02

Good review PW - typed on your phone/iPad by any chance? 

Looks great VFM - already on my HL, just a question of finding the time / place as she's usually in East London so may try and see her with Platinum Cindy.

Yes sorrry done on the stupid smart phone!!! as laptop no internet access due to stupid BT line!!! crap service from these guys!!!

Goofy85

Would like to see Michelle again, it's a shame the doesn't do any weekends because her place is a long way from my home to go after work. I wasn't working full time when I last saw her so I had all the time in the world. But I suppose she has to have some time off.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:50:56 am by Goofy85 »

Offline monstar

Would like to see Michelle again, it's a shame the doesn't do any weekends because her place is a long way from my home to go after work. I wasn't working full time when I last saw her so I had all the time in the world. But I suppose she has to have some time off.

Thanks for the review PW. I've tried to see her a few times before without success but as she is top of my HL now I'm determined to make it happen early next year.

It is a shame she doesn't work weekends but it seems to stop burnout so can't complain.  :thumbsup:

Her place isn't the most convenient location for me with no underground station nearby, how's the national rail service to hers?

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She has recently added a face picture on her AW profile but IMO she is actually better looking in person.

Parking available either near the Tesco10 mins walk  or off street parking between 5-15 mins walk.

That face photo is not very flattering, I agree much better in the flesh.

Regarding parking -------------- park inside the Tescos, no barriers, you don't even have to buy anything, then a five minute walk to her place.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her place isn't the most convenient location for me with no underground station nearby, how's the national rail service to hers?

Cheers  :drinks:

If you can get to Liverpool Street station it is about a 20 minute ride on the overhead rail, then a very short walk from the station.

Offline barnstorm123

She's a hassle for me to get to but I've got to make the effort. Seems to be a guaranteed great service at a good price, you don't find that often.

Offline Sparta Prada

I really should see Michelle as she isn't too far for me to travel to. Her feedback is exemplary and she is clearly a looker. Two things that out me off is having to park a few minutes away and she doesn't do CIM. Hmm...

LL

I saw her a long time ago and really enjoyed it. Good to hear she's still providing a good experience. I need to stop trying my luck with newbies and stick with the tried and tested favourites like this one

Offline Convince Me

She's a hassle for me to get to but I've got to make the effort. Seems to be a guaranteed great service at a good price, you don't find that often.
I'm sure others as like myself would appreciate the station to plan a punt.

password02

I'm sure others as like myself would appreciate the station to plan a punt.

Highams Park Station London E4 - Her flat is approx a 10 mins walk - Trains from Liverpool Street Station in EC2.

Hope that helps

Offline Convince Me

Highams Park Station London E4 - Her flat is approx a 10 mins walk - Trains from Liverpool Street Station in EC2.

Hope that helps
Helps immensely.
Now is it Michelle or Smiley Sindy for Christmas?

External Link/Members Only

Quesadilla

I really should see Michelle as she isn't too far for me to travel to. Her feedback is exemplary and she is clearly a looker. Two things that out me off is having to park a few minutes away and she doesn't do CIM. Hmm...
Similar concerns for me - and she's a goodly distance away from my manor.  But my solution will be to book her for a duo with Platinum Cindy - Cindy will be happy to take a load if Michelle won't.   Must be one of the best value duo's out there. :thumbsup:

password02

Similar concerns for me - and she's a goodly distance away from my manor.  But my solution will be to book her for a duo with Platinum Cindy - Cindy will be happy to take a load if Michelle won't.   Must be one of the best value duo's out there. :thumbsup:

Both girls are doing a duo together in London next week but looking on the booking date it seems all booked?

Best to let them know you are interested in case they get a cancellation on the day - I have done the duo twice so will let you guys sample instead otherwise I will be bankrupt by Christmas!!!

Offline StevenS

I will report back on my meeting with them both next week  :yahoo:

Offline monstar

Thanks for the location info Jimmy and PW, it's easy enough for me to get to so Michelle is now firmly at the top of my HL - especially as I already think she looks fantastic in her "not very flattering" face photo! Can't wait to see her in person.  :hi:  :yahoo:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Gutted I've yet to see her - thank for the review. Glad u had a good one!

Quesadilla

Both girls are doing a duo together in London next week but looking on the booking date it seems all booked?

Best to let them know you are interested in case they get a cancellation on the day - I have done the duo twice so will let you guys sample instead otherwise I will be bankrupt by Christmas!!!
Sadly I have MissKDD booked the day after their dynamic duo date so wouldnt be able to book even if they did have a cancellation.  :-(
I shall take what small commiserations I can from the two hours of sheer filth I have planned with Kristen.  :dance:

andrei

Helps immensely.
Now is it Michelle or Smiley Sindy for Christmas?

even if i hadnt seen michelle and known how good she was its a damn obvious choice to me based solely on their ages and looks

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I agree. She's more beautiful IRL.

password02

Have seen Michelle again a few times since my last review including another 3some with her and Platinum Cindy just after Christmas as well as a couple of 1-2-1 solo sessions.

All great and same as before so no need for further reviews saying same - However I did say to her to perhaps update or add a few new pictures on her AW profile and she just added a couple more today on her AW front page - This has to be her BEST

She looks totally AMAZING - Great picture - ENJOY

Offline Bigus Dickus

Have seen Michelle again a few times since my last review including another 3some with her and Platinum Cindy just after Christmas as well as a couple of 1-2-1 solo sessions.

All great and same as before so no need for further reviews saying same - However I did say to her to perhaps update or add a few new pictures on her AW profile and she just added a couple more today on her AW front page - This has to be her BEST

+ 1 I mentioned her pics when I saw her too! I even offered to do a couple for her the next time we meet! Looks like she's done a good job. That's much more representative of her than the previous ones!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:47:03 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Agreed PW.  :hi:

She had another 2-3 weeks ago - selfie style, standing in the entrance to what looked like a hotel room in a black lacy number, black stockings and black shoes which was also very good.

It was very memorable for me as this was exactly how she greeted me on my last visit   :rolleyes:

Offline LondonPunter69

+1

Tempted to see her again tomorrow! If she's still around?!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

+1

Tempted to see her again tomorrow! If she's still around?!

No note of dates on her profile for this week so far. She appears to be working on a week-by-week basis at the moment and posting her availability on the same basis.

It could be, of course, that she's already totally booked for this week, or filtering through her emails to see what availability left.

I see she's also added a very nice pic of herself in red on her bed too. She is delectable  ;)   

Offline The Beano

+1 captures her perfectly. Coincidently I got an email from travelzoo today offering a room at the hotel in Shepherd's Bush where IM and PC were doing the threesomes last November. The pictures of the room bought back some very pleasant memories!

JuliusSeizure

I actually asked her if she could tie her hair like that before we met and she decline as she said it makes her look to young  :(. Personally I think she looks dead cute like that. Maybe one day.

Offline monstar

The new photos have tempted me to see her next week, just for an hour, as an additional punt this month - if she isn't fully booked with you lot!  :timeout:

She looks fucking fantastic!  :blush:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:01:12 pm by monstar »

password02

The new photos have tempted me to see her next week, just for an hour, as an additional punt this month - if she isn't fully booked with you lot!  :timeout:

She looks fucking fantastic!  :blush:

Ha Ha - You need to join the queue - Already sent her an email and called 'Shot Gun' on her 1st day back working when ever it is either next few days or next week.

Sherbert07

Password, as a Michelle 'favourite'  ;) do you know why she left E4? I've been past a few times and her doorway is boarded up. That's not a euphemism btw!!

UberX

Password, as a Michelle 'favourite'  ;) do you know why she left E4? I've been past a few times and her doorway is boarded up. That's not a euphemism btw!!

Hey my friend I think you were sleeping for ages so you have missed many things regarding Michelle's movement. password explained earlier here it is

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47227.25

:)

password02

She is doing another week next week and already booked her for a 2 hour slot at the start of the week - Need to do some serious catching up as not had a punt for nearly 2 weeks - The Conference punt tomorrow does not count as that has been looking to be arranged for some weeks now - If all goes to plan my NEW favorite may be reviewed for the members - Young, English, Submissive and Excellent VFM - Hope she can live up to her own hype  :thumbsup:

So should be a interesting next few days

Sherbert07

Thanks. Well the block is still standing, went by again today. Not stalking...happen to live close by!

And no, haven't been on here for a while, thought would pay you guys a visit :-)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:59:46 pm by Sherbert07 »

password02

Thanks. Well the block is still standing, went by again today. Not stalking...happen to live close by!

And no, haven't been on here for a while, thought would pay you guys a visit :-)

From what I know the Free holder wanted all the upstairs tenets out and had given them a short notice period to leave as the flats were being sold off to another party

Offline claretandblue

She is doing another week next week and already booked her for a 2 hour slot at the start of the week - Need to do some serious catching up as not had a punt for nearly 2 weeks - The Conference punt tomorrow does not count as that has been looking to be arranged for some weeks now - If all goes to plan my NEW favorite may be reviewed for the members - Young, English, Submissive and Excellent VFM - Hope she can live up to her own hype  :thumbsup:

your new fave sounds very interesting mr pw!

password02

Well lets hope she is as good as the emails and texts I have had over the last few days.

She is a young English newbie to AW and only seen a few clients so far - out call only so that suits me for the conference punt and she has agreed to come over after the dinner at 10.30pm for a min of 2 hours with option to increase at £100 per hour - who knows may agreed for an a very long all night session if her services are good. I have had a couple of newbies before and they always want to impress and usually no Faking as well.

If all goes well I will do a review next week

Offline claretandblue

Well lets hope she is as good as the emails and texts I have had over the last few days.

She is a young English newbie to AW and only seen a few clients so far - out call only so that suits me for the conference punt and she has agreed to come over after the dinner at 10.30pm for a min of 2 hours with option to increase at £100 per hour - who knows may agreed for an a very long all night session if her services are good. I have had a couple of newbies before and they always want to impress and usually no Faking as well.

If all goes well I will do a review next week

sounds intriguing, good luck!

Offline hendrix

Sounds like somebody that would interest me :D - Hope it goes well and look forward to the review  :drinks:

password02

A quick update - had a great 90 mins with Michelle today - Good 4 start hotel in W12 - seen her there before with Cindy and a few others.

Started with full on DFK and then full on DTBJ, RO, 69, lots of kissing and sucking in between - actually lasted close to an hour before I had the mac on and did her mish whilst kissing - Excellent sensation when I cum as she was so sexy and horny, problem was that the full hour was just so exhaustive that we just relaxed for the rest while we had a massage and carried on kissing - last 15-20 she did her best to get the smaller head up and running but unfortunately I failed miserably -

Thinking now going forward to just keep to 1 hour punts in the future as the 2nd cum is getting more difficult the older I get !!

Hornydevil247

A quick update - had a great 90 mins with Michelle today - Good 4 start hotel in W12 - seen her there before with Cindy and a few others.

Started with full on DFK and then full on DTBJ, RO, 69, lots of kissing and sucking in between - actually lasted close to an hour before I had the mac on and did her mish whilst kissing - Excellent sensation when I cum as she was so sexy and horny, problem was that the full hour was just so exhaustive that we just relaxed for the rest while we had a massage and carried on kissing - last 15-20 she did her best to get the smaller head up and running but unfortunately I failed miserably -

Thinking now going forward to just keep to 1 hour punts in the future as the 2nd cum is getting more difficult the older I get !!

Great mini review Mr PW.

I might have to venture to W12 this week and see Michelle again.

HD

password02

Great mini review Mr PW.

I might have to venture to W12 this week and see Michelle again.

HD

Maybe a little difficult as she said she was nearly booked up for the week - perhaps send her an email or text and ask if she can fit you in?

Just tell her who you are and I am sure she will either start earlier of leave later to fit you in? Who can refuse the  :diablo: