Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo  (Read 1828 times)

Fourthreesemi

Offline Banquo

you've posted an android link that doesn't seem to work for me.

Is this the girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

A lot of people rave about her but she wasn't to my liking.......to skinny and not that good looking.

Also she was loaded with the cold when I was there and dampened my experience....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Tjkooker

A lot of people rave about her but she wasn't to my liking.......to skinny and not that good looking.

Also she was loaded with the cold when I was there and dampened my experience....

I had a booking with her until I bought her PG. Cancelled the booking 2 seconds later. Not in the least bit attractive to me, saggy wee boobs.

Offline Keema

Fussy bastards you lot.

Yes ok - Indy might be a little soft on the boobs front and her PG is crap, but she has a great bum, a very responsive clit and can bounce up and down on your dick for as long as it takes. Safe place for a punt too. Hey I've only been 5 times, so what do I know.

Tjkooker

Fussy bastards you lot.

Yes ok - Indy might be a little soft on the boobs front and her PG is crap, but she has a great bum, a very responsive clit and can bounce up and down on your dick for as long as it takes. Safe place for a punt too. Hey I've only been 5 times, so what do I know.

So we're all wrong and your right? Whatever.

Offline Keema

No not saying I'm right, just don't write her off.

laim1690

Ive been to see her twice and I like her,,i think her body is cracker and she was dressed in sex cloths both times,,id say she a good bit older than she claims

just giving my input

Tjkooker

Ive been to see her twice and I like her,,i think her body is cracker and she was dressed in sex cloths both times,,id say she a good bit older than she claims

just giving my input

Which is absolutely fine buddy. You like her I don't. At least your not having a go at my and others opinion like the other twat is.

Offline Keema

Don't take it too hard - just a difference of taste and opinion.

Offline Alexix

I bought her private gallery...
IMO, she is too skinny

Offline seeker

Met her last year ...
Enthusiastic and a good service nice looking too   :thumbsup:
But wouldn't go back as she's a smoker and she tasted like she had just had one  :vomit:
I don't smoke .

Offline Ggowman

I had the exact same experience. Thought she was a bit mechanical, she fucks well though