Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JENNIFER QUEEN  (Read 2738 times)

3 review(s) for JENNIFER QUEEN (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

Little pocket rocket.she is may be 5'4-5'5. 

External Link/Members Only

Good bits.

Easy communication via text.
Friendly woman in her mid 30's,not bad looking at all, located in usual place in hendon central,no hanging around straight into the sex,clothes off and away we go, nice body,trim, fake tits around size 34 b.Kissing on the lips,a little fk,no real dfk, but i manage to get a couple in.

Good blow job,owo than on to the sex, her on top,but i was expected to do most of the work,still nice fit,change to mish, kissing first pop.

Massage, chat, than she got me going again with a hand job,quickly followed by  more owo,followed by ball licking and than pop on the condom,she suggested that she lay on her front and i enter her from behind, after she had guided me in the fun begins and i am banging away as i had forgotten it is one of my fav positions and i think hers,the only problem was that i am 78 kg's and despite my efforts to keep as much of my weight off of her she had trouble breathing,but to be fair after we change angles slightly we carried on, after some time, i lost concentration and my weight fell on her again,  told me she was having trouble breathing, so i stop and allowed her to get up. She than finished me off owo and cim,which was good,after a chat, massage, i was ready to go again but it turn out that 2 pops was the limit,and no chance of a third go, even though i was getting physically ready to go again,she looked worried, and with 10 minutes to go told me time was up, so i had a shower and left on time of just over 1 hour.

All in all i give her 7.5 out of 10 as the two pops were good,she was friendly and decent attitude, with basic english.

Negatives.

Two pops in one hour, even if your ready to rock again, expecting you to do a lot of the work. photoshop photos,still her though.

i think she is worth seeing.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:28:15 pm by punk »

Offline punk

Offline SamLP

Was contemplating seeing her a few days ago but decided not to after my last previous time wasting experience in that flat. Glad to hear it was an overall positive. The lack of FK puts me off though.

Offline punk

Was contemplating seeing her a few days ago but decided not to after my last previous time wasting experience in that flat. Glad to hear it was an overall positive. The lack of FK puts me off though.

Its not the same as Tanya,but you can get  some fk, and i got a couple of dfk,which took her by surprise, though she did not object,but how far you would get with dfk,if carrying on,i would not like to say.I think she did her own communications,because she told me she uses google translate
to understand texts, i did ask her not to double book and i had no waiting around.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:51:07 pm by punk »

password02

Thanks for the review Mr P - The Pics on AW look very very HOT - is the face and body VERY photo shopped?

Offline punk

Thanks for the review Mr P - The Pics on AW look very very HOT - is the face and body VERY photo shopped?

Body is fit,more face i would say,you know that smooth look, but it is her.

Offline smiths

Little pocket rocket.she is may be 5'4-5'5. 

External Link/Members Only

Good bits.

Easy communication via text.
Friendly woman in her mid 30's,not bad looking at all, located in usual place in hendon central,no hanging around straight into the sex,clothes off and away we go, nice body,trim, fake tits around size 34 b.Kissing on the lips,a little fk,no real dfk, but i manage to get a couple in.

Good blow job,owo than on to the sex, her on top,but i was expected to do most of the work,still nice fit,change to mish, kissing first pop.

Massage, chat, than she got me going again with a hand job,quickly followed by  more owo,followed by ball licking and than pop on the condom,she suggested that she lay on her front and i enter her from behind, after she had guided me in the fun begins and i am banging away as i had forgotten it is one of my fav positions and i think hers,the only problem was that i am 78 kg's and despite my efforts to keep as much of my weight off of her she had trouble breathing,but to be fair after we change angles slightly we carried on, after some time, i lost concentration and my weight fell on her again,  told me she was having trouble breathing, so i stop and allowed her to get up. She than finished me off owo and cim,which was good,after a chat, massage, i was ready to go again but it turn out that 2 pops was the limit,and no chance of a third go, even though i was getting physically ready to go again,she looked worried, and with 10 minutes to go told me time was up, so i had a shower and left on time of just over 1 hour.

All in all i give her 7.5 out of 10 as the two pops were good,she was friendly and decent attitude, with basic english.

Negatives.

Two pops in one hour, even if your ready to rock again, expecting you to do a lot of the work. photoshop photos,still her though.

i think she is worth seeing.

Thanks for the review Punk. :thumbsup: I read her profile earlier but chose someone else to punt with but she is a possible for me for the future.

Offline punk

hope it was a good punt. :thumbsup: Review is fresh,saw her weekend.

Offline SamLP

Its not the same as Tanya,but you can get  some fk, and i got a couple of dfk,which took her by surprise, though she did not object,but how far you would get with dfk,if carrying on,i would not like to say.I think she did her own communications,because she told me she uses google translate
to understand texts, i did ask her not to double book and i had no waiting around.

You may have twisted my opinion around into seeing her.

Offline punk

You may have twisted my opinion around into seeing her.

ok,just stating how i personally found her.

Offline SamLP

ok,just stating how i personally found her.

Sorry Punk, "twisted" was probably the wrong word to use as it can be misinterpreted. I actually meant convinced  :)

Offline punk

Sorry Punk, "twisted" was probably the wrong word to use as it can be misinterpreted. I actually meant convinced  :)

no problem,if you do give her a try,let me know how you found her.

bigone

Offline The_Don

no problem,if you do give her a try,let me know how you found her.
  Sorry to jump in. Have done, will review soon

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review Punk. :thumbsup: I read her profile earlier but chose someone else to punt with but she is a possible for me for the future.
only here for 1 or 2 weeks more. She worked in Germany before. But the weather here is not for her

Offline punk

thats right hamburg and southern germany,leaving soon, hates the rain.She told me that she does not work in a FKK club,not for her.

Offline The_Don