Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alternativealice - Anyone see her?  (Read 879 times)

Offline StevenS

Good find! She looks fucking awesome. Hotlisted and will be my next punt for sure!

Offline sumofallparts

she does - read the list of no's on her profile tab b4 you book though........

Offline Lightoller

I have seen her a couple of times a few years back when she had a different profile.

I can vouch for her - she is very genuine, very kinky.

She is on the curvy side and that won't sit well with everyone, but I'd certainly recommend her.

Offline Sedlmayer

Some confusing stuff on the profile if you read it all (there's plenty!).
For example, does she do anal and watersports or not? Seems to contradict itself.
This is not me just picking holes - if she does A and W/S I'd be interested, if not, then not..... :unknown:

Offline jackburton1976

Some confusing stuff on the profile if you read it all (there's plenty!).
For example, does she do anal and watersports or not? Seems to contradict itself.
This is not me just picking holes - if she does A and W/S I'd be interested, if not, then not..... :unknown:

She says she wants to be a 'three-hole' sub, but hasn't properly trained for it. I reckon she'd be happy to give it a go with advance warning though.

endomorph

Just had a message from her saying that she is out of London till Monday 24th November.

Offline Sedlmayer

She says she wants to be a 'three-hole' sub, but hasn't properly trained for it. I reckon she'd be happy to give it a go with advance warning though.

Hmmmmm..... not sure :unknown: I suspect you're being a bit optimistic  :(  Happy to be proved wrong, though.... :timeout: