Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Roxy of Bristol  (Read 3327 times)

10 review(s) for  NAUGHTY ROXY (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

Time/date: 1030/17.11.2014
£: 100 for the hour
Area: BS1, Deanery Road Apartments
External Link/Members Only

Being a fellow of considerate nature, it was time I TOFTT as I hadn't come across Roxy till last week (no pun intended).
Her email and text communications were very polite and accurate details of the punt confirmed and supplied.
The area is very discrete at this time of day, a few students milling around and a postie or two. The apartment block is fairly new and very well kept as you would expect.
Roxy is very chatty, has a good command of english and has a GSOH.
She is a 5'10" blond Pole with a nice figure, not as nice as her AW photos suggest though as they were taken pre-childbirth, about 2 years ago. She is trying to lose the post-birth tum so she says, and kept her basque on throughout. Not an issue as her tits (a touch saggier than her photos too) and pussy were bared.
Roxy, as a DFkisser, is nothing short of enthusiastic to say the least, and we spent a good five minutes with our lips locked together whilst groping hands did their work.
She gave very good oral/deep throat and loved getting the Hucker RO treatment, well, all the girls do!  :dance:
She got very wet and seemed to orgasm judging from the spasms her body performed at the crescendo.
We had covered sex in missionary which was nice and deep and well received.
After a bit of recovery time, more DFK and oral from Roxy,then onto 69 and some fingering of her pussy and arse made her come again.
I was offered a drink before and after, and a shower is available to the great unwashed.
Roxy does have the most intensely captivating eyes which hide the slutty nature that she carries off to a 'T'.
All in all, a good punt at a good price. Not as erotic as Karolina or filthy as Soph, but a lot better than most.

Would I go back: yes
Would I recommend: yes

Bristol, as befits it's city status, seems to have a plethora of poontang to chose from at the moment, not sure if it's just for extra cash at Christmas, and I don't much care, I for one will be partaking as much as I can while it's on offer.

Happy hunting,
RH.

Offline TerryTibbs

Thanks for TOFTT !!!!!!!!!!!

Great review, very useful...

Thanks

Terry  :timeout:

evil genius

I had a great time with Roxy today, She is very sexy. Best girl friend experience i have ever had!! So much fun and the kissing was amazing! Cant wait to see her again!!

Offline Ed Ward

I've seen Roxy too and got plenty of video and photos to remember the experience including a nice facial  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Nice one Rudolph.  Yep, she's highly recommended. 

Offline SmokeEater

I've seen Roxy too and got plenty of video and photos to remember the experience including a nice facial  :thumbsup:

Does she charge for pics and filming as she doesn't have it on her likes list?

Offline Roth

Not sure.  It is worth emailing her to ask.  She off on holiday next week for a few weeks now it seems.

Offline Ed Ward

Does she charge for pics and filming as she doesn't have it on her likes list?

She didn't charge me extra. It was  an hour out call to a hotel tho tbf.

EDIT: Sorry guys, wrong girl. It's not this Roxy I've seen
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 06:16:58 pm by Ed Ward »

Offline SmokeEater

She didn't charge me extra. It was  an hour out call to a hotel tho tbf.

EDIT: Sorry guys, wrong girl. It's not this Roxy I've seen

Can you enlighten us on the girl you did see?

Offline Ed Ward