Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sapphire - WARNING  (Read 4296 times)

Julesspec

Watch out for this woman, she is a raving alcoholic and drunk. She is also a thief and stole my money. Her pictures are outdated and she looks homeless.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Perhaps a little more detailed information might help your cause here :dash:

Offline MasterChief

yorkshire123

Well I've searched & found sod all, a few sexy's (their words not mine) & a few sapphires but not together.
OP please supply a link or your post is worth diddly squat  :unknown:

Offline MasterChief

It's quite funny really (well it made me laugh anyways). First post, raving alcoholic, homeless, thief and older than her photos to boot. It does not look like Julesspec has had much luck really

Online billabong

Anyone else want to see her just for the crack? ...... Just me then

Gary90

Wow, someone isn't happy! A bit more info maybe?

Offline MasterChief

Anyone else want to see her just for the crack? ...... Just me then

Be a bit difficult really as we don't know who she is PML

Toshiba

Watch out for this woman, she is a raving alcoholic and drunk. She is also a thief and stole my money. Her pictures are outdated and she looks homeless.

Wonderful thanks

Offline MasterChief

Offline Greenman

Troll
Best get your info up ASAP
Or you will NE banned and laughed at  :thumbsdown:

Offline MasterChief

Troll
Best get your info up ASAP
Or you will NE banned and laughed at  :thumbsdown:

I'm fucking pissing myself at him already  :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Offline toon972

Just signed up today,and online for 12 minutes.

sentinel

Well if the guy isn't willing to give more details about the girl in question then what was the point of him mentioning it on here in the first place. 

Barry Shipton

May be this one?
JodieJx (aka sexysapphire): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39450.0 and https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38330.0
Well spotted as she is not on the Blacklist - yet! But then neither complaint is from an established member.

Her AW profile is still active but she's in Morecambe, Lancashire - so maybe the OP should post it in the NW section and give some more details - if it checks out sure Admin will add her to the list to warn others.

Offline MasterChief

Well spotted as she is not on the Blacklist - yet! But then neither complaint is from an established member.

Her AW profile is still active but she's in Morecambe, Lancashire - so maybe the OP should post it in the NW section and give some more details - if it checks out sure Admin will add her to the list to warn others.

I found it on the blacklist LOL

Barry Shipton

I found it on the blacklist LOL
Yeh like at number four - well they do say too much wanking makes you blind - I obviously need to punt more instead!

Offline MasterChief

Yeh like at number four - well they do say too much wanking makes you blind - I obviously need to punt more instead!

Its a bugger that wankin LOL

jum69bo

Last week on AW as Jade Parker and this week as Georgina4320 ....... same photos ....... feedback is not seen...... doubt whether this leopard has changed its spots!