Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Smith  (Read 5888 times)

19 review(s) for MayaSmith (15 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Nikky_Party Queen (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline superam

Hi guys, been a member on here for ages and never done a review, so I thought i'd start contributing. I've sampled afew services just lately so will be adding them later, however I'm going to start with one of my favorites

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been seeing Maya now for afew years. I find her very attractive and has a body to die for  :yahoo:
If you like the fit teen body then she should defo be on your radar
I would say most services would be available with Maya but for myself, OWO RO HJ and sex now and then are my bag, never been into anal at all. I find her very friendly and chatty and her grasp of English is good.
Her place is very convienent for the town centre, free parking, very clean, safe and fit for purpose.
She also does a 2girl with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only although I've not seen her yet, I was told she was in the other room  :rolleyes:
That I think is going to be my next venture, to road test their £100 1/2 hour service  :D
In conclusion
Maya is as fit as, clean, respectfull, friendly and fun and you'll enjoy yourselves i'm sure. 

Online RedKettle

Thanks, good review.  I am in Derby later this week and was wondering about a punt - might try her out.

Online Ipunter

I may HAVE to be in Derby soon. Looks like an early Christmas present.

punterguy

been on my HL for a while and I'm in need of a reasonably price duo pretty soon. cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline monkeybucket

Hmm may have perked my interest.. Is her duo interactive do you know? Ie do they lick mish

vogelcrystal

Excellent review.  Definitely straight onto the top of the HL.

Offline goodday

Seen her three times now. First couple of times for 30 mins. each excellent. Third time I thought I would treat myself to a full hour. Big mistake, left after 30 mins. Whilst giving her oral she was reading text messages on her phone. When I questioned it she said that I paid to have sex with her and not to control what ever she wanted to do whilst doing it. How rude! To be fair she did text me later and apologise. Too late, damage already done. Crossed of my list now.

Online RedKettle

I almost saw her today - she was my first call but her phone was switched off so I moved onto another girl.  That is third time O have failed to book her.

Quite glad now that is terrible behaviour.

Offline superam

I saw her last Friday and she did exactly the same thing but it didn't bother me that much as I was there to utilise her facilities for 15 mins :D so just cracked on with what I was doing, but I agree she can be short at times, still the fittest bird I've seen around this area in all the years I've been punting.

Online RedKettle

she looks great but if her attitude is that being on her phone is during is OK then I am not going to bother.

I pay them to at least pretend they are interested, if I wanted sex with someone who is clearly not interested and is writing a shopping list at the same time I would stick with the wife!

ciscokid

I pay them to at least pretend they are interested, if I wanted sex with someone who is clearly not interested and is writing a shopping list at the same time I would stick with the wife!

Quite. My thoughts exactly!!

Offline monkeybucket

Well she's moved to mansfield and not logged into aw for nearly a month. No number listed. Oh well another one off the list.

MrBridger

Not sure they have internet in Mansfield - that may explain it ;)

Offline superam

Saw her about 3 weeks ago and she said she was going on holiday to Spain for abit, don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She advertises cum as many times as you like, anyone confirm this ?

They way she sounds with her attitude I'd imagine it wasn't true

Offline Chezzie John

I cum 3 times with her in a hour booking :)  I was thinking of seeing her again in Mansfield but like you all said she's not being active and I bet she'll be back in Derby on her return knowing my luck.

Offline bigrockcandy

Profile has gone  :(.......................but I'm sure she'll be back !

Offline Chezzie John

She's still there. Probably changed her name slightly

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She's mayasmith21 now, added 21 to the end

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I cum 3 times with her in a hour booking :)

You sir, are a Legend!!! Very nice :)

Offline monkeybucket

Has she retired? Not logged on since april no number. Sad really as she was one I was getting round to.

Offline Chezzie John

When her profile moved to Mansfield I decided to give her another go but she's not logged in since  :(  I think she'll be back sooner or later though

Offline _Bender_

Spoke to her via social media a week or so ago. She's back home taking a break and is planning to come back to the UK, but not Derby! :cry:

If she's telling the truth, that's a real shame. To me, she was one of the best cock suckers in Derby also I loved unloading in her mouth :cry:

Online RedKettle

Spoke to her via social media a week or so ago. She's back home taking a break and is planning to come back to the UK, but not Derby! :cry:

If she's telling the truth, that's a real shame. To me, she was one of the best cock suckers in Derby also I loved unloading in her mouth :cry:
[/quote

Yes that will be a shame - unless she is going to Sheffield, I have given up trying to find a decent girl up there so she would be useful.

Offline Chezzie John

I met Maya in Sheffield and your right it's crap now. Also Mansfield would be better than derby for me to get to so hopefully she"ll be in our area on her return.