Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RLD in Sheffield?  (Read 1323 times)

sheff123

Hi guys, been living in Sheffield for a few months now and have seen a handful of AW girls but have not been able to find any street workers in or around the city center, anybody know if one exists? Grateful for any answers.

Cheers

Offline NIK

Hi guys, been living in Sheffield for a few months now and have seen a handful of AW girls but have not been able to find any street workers in or around the city center, anybody know if one exists? Grateful for any answers.

Cheers

When I was younger and more naïve I used to know the RLDs of Sheffield. However whether they are still in the same places or exist at all I am no longer aware and have no interest in them, nor should any sensible punter these days. Apart from numerous other dangers you can get your collar felt. There are plenty of other ways of obtaining paid sex without risking the street scene.
UKP does not encourage discussion of this form of risky paid sex.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Try near Solly Street and Scotland Street. The women there are dog rough alcoholics though. I've never used a street prossie and have no intention of doing so, but they are well known RLD streets, but beware the old bill sometimes patrol there and for the cost you are better off paying the extra £20 and going to a parlour or an extra £30-40 and seeing an indie for a short booking.

Mark76

A mate of mine used to work in that area around three or four years ago. Parking his car on the street. Several times he was approached by coppers asking who he was and what he was doing there as his motor was registered to his home many miles away when he left the office late.

I would definitely stay well away.

Offline NIK

Try near Solly Street and Scotland Street. The women there are dog rough alcoholics though. I've never used a street prossie and have no intention of doing so, but they are well known RLD streets, but beware the old bill sometimes patrol there and for the cost you are better off paying the extra £20 and going to a parlour or an extra £30-40 and seeing an indie for a short booking.

It would seem to have moved since my day. Used to be Broomhall when I was at college there and also near Jessops Hospital.

Offline Blade1960

It would seem to have moved since my day. Used to be Broomhall when I was at college there and also near Jessops Hospital.

Yeah NIK The Broomspring Lane area of Broomhall is where the Yorkshire Ripper was Caught back in the Early 80's

sheff123

Thanks for the replies guys. I know visiting street girls isn't recommended but sometimes I can't resist and would like to spend time with a 'lower class' woman, haha.

Should I visit after any particular time and is a car a requirement? My car is off the road at the moment so I'm hoping to take a walk down there at some point either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks once again for any replies.

Offline Chezzie John

Why shag a skag head when most parlours in Sheffield offer quickies for £25. To much risk of getting beat up and robbed or nicked. Then if you get away with it you may be coming home with a std