Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy sexy xx - Plan B - Avoid  (Read 1260 times)

1 review(s) for vanda hot xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Well it was one of those days I wish I stayed in an had a wank  :D My plan A who I've seen before had a customer over stay thus messing up my appointment, so I decided to walk, opposed to sitting in my car indefinitely like a fluffy waiting for sloppy seconds....

comms: The usual

Girl: not like the pics, but its her

She answered the door dressed in clean the house clothes, not wearing makeup, she just about resembled the photos. ( I should of walked but #because-plan-b )

She had bad breath  :vomit:, floppy flat deflated unsatisfying tits, she was constantly holding them them place during sex.
She smelt very stale.
no CIM/Swallow even though confirmed before paying.

The only positive thing that I can think of is her OWO technique was good, however unfortunately she had no stamina so it would only last for 10 second bursts every 30seconds...

mrhappypants

Yuck, sounds horrible.  Thanks for the warning.

Dave

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only

Well it was one of those days I wish I stayed in an had a wank  :D My plan A who I've seen before had a customer over stay thus messing up my appointment, so I decided to walk, opposed to sitting in my car indefinitely like a fluffy waiting for sloppy seconds....

comms: The usual

Girl: not like the pics, but its her

She answered the door dressed in clean the house clothes, not wearing makeup, she just about resembled the photos. ( I should of walked but #because-plan-b )

She had bad breath  :vomit:, floppy flat deflated unsatisfying tits, she was constantly holding them them place during sex.
She smelt very stale.
no CIM/Swallow even though confirmed before paying.

The only positive thing that I can think of is her OWO technique was good, however unfortunately she had no stamina so it would only last for 10 second bursts every 30seconds...

I only shag this  :crazy:  girl if  am drunk but if I found out I did, I will straightaway get myself checked up  :)

Offline JamesRockford

Hi Pumps thanks for the review

After 2 years of punting, I have concluded that Hungarians have very often poorer personal hygiene and poorer figures (shorter, thicker frame) than say Polish or Lithuanian girls.  I am sure that there are exceptions like Adele but I have avoided Hungarians entirely for the past few months.  Emma was my most recent (see my reviews) and although I gave her an overall positive, I was being generous on that day!

Offline pumps

Hi Pumps thanks for the review

After 2 years of punting, I have concluded that Hungarians have very often poorer personal hygiene and poorer figures (shorter, thicker frame) than say Polish or Lithuanian girls.  I am sure that there are exceptions like Adele but I have avoided Hungarians entirely for the past few months.  Emma was my most recent (see my reviews) and although I gave her an overall positive, I was being generous on that day!

no problem.

Hungarians in general are usually a safe bet in my experience, but what I usually fail to recognise or remember is a lot of Hungarian passport holders are actually Romanian gypsy's...probably hence the poor hygiene, service etc etc.

I've just got to be careful on my selections in future, but this is just all part of the fun.  :thumbsup:

Dan 33

Is she really 60ph? That would put me off straight away, you ain't getting cim and anal at that price

Offline The_Don

no problem.

Hungarians in general are usually a safe bet in my experience, but what I usually fail to recognise or remember is a lot of Hungarian passport holders are actually Romanian gypsy's...probably hence the poor hygiene, service etc etc.

I've just got to be careful on my selections in future, but this is just all part of the fun.  :thumbsup:
Agree, some of the better punts I've had. I don't wish to generalize but just like the polish W/G they just have that little something :thumbsup:

Offline JamesRockford

A lot of Hungarian passport holders are actually Romanian gypsy's...probably hence the poor hygiene, service etc etc.

Aha......  OK now some things are beginning to make sense to me. :dash: