Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for outcall - Sheffield  (Read 1136 times)

kwahima

going to stay at Sheffield for a night so fancy some fun.
any recommendations on a beautiful outcall WG either agency/independent ?  :hi:

Offline NIK

going to stay at Sheffield for a night so fancy some fun.
any recommendations on a beautiful outcall WG either agency/independent ?  :hi:

You'll be lucky!  :rolleyes:

kwahima

kwahima

not for tonight but the coming week just to clarify  :hi:

Offline NIK

i need recommendations tho  :P

So do I , mate.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the truth is for the size of the place Sheffield is a real desert for decent indies. The paid sex scene appears more dominated by one service provider (GFE parlour) than I have ever known it in 25 years punting in the area.

If you find a good indie in her twenties let me know!  ;)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 11:22:52 am by NIK »

Offline RedKettle

I also have a night in Sheffield coming up and am running a RB - as expected F all at the moment.  So much for my pre Xmas treat!

kwahima

So do I , mate.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the truth is for the size of the place Sheffield is a real desert for decent indies. The paid sex scene appears more dominated by one service provider (GFE parlour) than I have ever known it in 25 years punting in the area.

i used to do quite a few incalls and outcalls from Mckenzies they used to have more decent girls.
does GFE do outcalls as well? if so might give it a go  :P

Mark76

So do I , mate.

Nik, did you ever see Kat when she was working? Website was External Link/Members Only if I remember correctly. She was a quality Sheffield girl at the time. Young, fit and knew what she was doing all for £100 per hour. It's a shame she quit ages ago.

Offline NIK

Nik, did you ever see Kat when she was working? Website was External Link/Members Only if I remember correctly. She was a quality Sheffield girl at the time. Young, fit and knew what she was doing all for £100 per hour. It's a shame she quit ages ago.

If you mean Pussycatnicole, yes I saw her once and quite rated her. Did think about seeing her again, but never got around to it. One thing put me off was the venue which I thought was fairly crap.

Mark76

If you mean Pussycatnicole, yes I saw her once and quite rated her. Did think about seeing her again, but never got around to it. One thing put me off was the venue which I thought was fairly crap.

No Cat (Pussycat) was around years before Pussycat Nicole. Seen her also, she was ok. Once in Hillsborough which was a shithole, and once in a flat near the train station shared by several girls, which wasn't much better.