Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hamburg red light district not as good as dam or Prague  (Read 3956 times)

Offline bunny84

More of one street that a red light district . I got told the girls charge 150 euro and they were decent but mostly 8/10 so i neber bothered with them. There's a bar at the end of the street that's good for a few drinks. There's an 8 ft wall either end of the street. Women and children can not walk up. Hamburg is not as chilled about everything as Amsterdam. When I mentioned finding the hookers to my mate some women nearby never looked happy. No one would give a fuck on dam

Paradise point of sex.

Like a hotel with small apartment  4 floors and the girls stand in the doorways as you walk passed. Girls pay 150 a day for the rooms and some live in them.

I walked in and seen an amazing Romania about 21. She was just walking to her room in normal clothes with little make up on .I said hello. She never looked like she was ready to start work and I like to check out every girl before I buy . I noted the room number knowing there's a 99% chance I would be going back. I looked at all the other girls on all the other floors , I get a real buzz out if doing this its why I punt so much. My heart beats faster as I walk fast the girls. I feel like a cross between brad pit and the king of England having all this choice. I go back to the room the Romania girl went into. She's not in the door why so I leark around outside my heart pounding. I can hear people talking don't know if there's a punter inside. After a few minutes of learking about a girl leaves her room. I thought fuck it I'm just knocking the door so I did. She's answered I said are you working she said she was and invited in me. She was so cute. I smashed the life out of her. Went back to see her 3 times and I hardly ever punt the same girl twice.

Had 8 punts in total. Pretty good service in paradise point of sex .bit less of a good service in the cheaper places that cost 29 euro

This place was pretty amazing but you can't walk in and out all day you ha en to be buying . My mate who was not buying got grief off the girls. There's another place the same as the called eros. A hooker had a right go at me as I walked out without buying. Girls are the same standard and as Amsterdam. I had some right darlings in paradise point of sex. Mostly ee girls.

There's a see other brothels like bunnys. 29 euro. Mostly average looking girls but decent service.

There one street in hamburg where street hookers are legal at a certain time. I picked 2 up after agreeing 60 euro for both they took me somewhere and started talking about they want 700 euro. I left without my money and sex. The street hookers also tried to pick pocket my mate. If you walk passed them ignore them don't ley them know your are English don't speak back to them. You get pounced on

One odd thing that happened in hamburg was in a normal bar all of a sudden there was a 60 year old man and 2 very fit completely naked women just sitting there in the vip area having a drink. I think it was called the 24 diamond bar.

Germans were not unfriendly but not friendly either. We had to walk out of some food places that never spoke English and had no English menu. Tourist shops had no English leaflets .We were dressed very smart but would get turned away from places that Germans are walking into with tshirts and trainers on

there's one sex show  called safari and it was crap. Not great looking women and they wore condoms . As you walk in there's an a4 size notice with drink prices on. You get one free drink and it's 30 euro for a tiny bottle of beer not shop size and 90 euro for a shot of whiskey. It's a sting. A man told the woman showing us to a table we were English . They sat us at the best table in the place in front of all the Germans.

I would not recommend hamburg as a place to visit my mate who don't shag hookers never had a good time. It's worth a visit if you happen to be in the area

Offline spz1234

I go to Hamburg almost yearly and the main pub we go to is right by the walled off street. After a certain time in the evening you have to take evasive action to avoid the street hookers.

A couple of people I know have been stung by them wanting more money when they take you into a room. Honestly though, I'm normally too busy getting drunk to even consider punting there.

That said, I absolutely love the place as theres some great people I've met there.

Offline bunny84

Have you ever been Amsterdam or Prague. I rate both much better than hamburg in every way

Paradise point of sex is deff worth a visit. You would be mad not to go .

Offline Jerboa

So many people rate Hamburg as a punting destination, to be honest it's shit, the place is over exposed, 40 years ago before all the stag parties it probably was a good place, but just like Dam and Prague Hamburgs RLD is there to extract as many euros from drunk tourists as possible, there are better German cities to visit than Hamburg.

As for Paradise how much did you pay?

Offline shaven4you

Been to Dam Prague Hamburg over the past 5 yrs and prague wins hands down. cheap, girls easy to find , dam is just a torist trap i used to go there every 4 weeks for work .
Going to try poland this december for my birthday punt weekend .

Offline bunny84

I like prague the fkk club is good but prefer amsterdam . There's a review site for the hookers now so you know who to use

External Link/Members Only

It's hard to join you can't join with some emails but when you join its great . It's got top 10 ranked girls . Warns you what girls not to have . There's an interactive map

It's a game changer

raylondoner

How does Frankfurt EROS rate against these? I havent been for a long time but always found it quite good value.  :hi:

Offline West London Guy

I like prague the fkk club is good but prefer amsterdam . There's a review site for the hookers now so you know who to use

External Link/Members Only

It's hard to join you can't join with some emails but when you join its great . It's got top 10 ranked girls . Warns you what girls not to have . There's an interactive map

It's a game changer

I just registered but can't find the map. Can you link me to it please?