Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 16th November  (Read 2505 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Thinking this could work for Jim  :crazy:

Offline Steve2

Offline Ishag

I am waiting for Steve's review... Cmon steve pay her a visit and let us know.. lol mmmm them young fresh perky titties

Offline bestbefore

Looks promising, Go on Steve, you know you want to!

Offline Steve2

No chance for at least a couple of days. Over to the team

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thinking this could work for Jim  :crazy:

Looks a bit of a dog to me, a typical "Pick of the day"      :bomb:

Offline Ishag

lmaoo

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Hah, I'd agree, but they are a mixed bag, I like the POTD's, helps me spot new 'potentials':)

Offline Steve2

Way way out of your league Jimbo

Stick to your £150 for 2 hr RB's. That's where the quality ones are  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Steve2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks good if real

Has been about for a long time but had BB on previous profiles TP

« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:03:30 pm by Steve2 »

LL

No chance for at least a couple of days. Over to the team

Well I put in considerable effort to take one for the team today as I booked Channel. Haha it was for my benefit too of course not just for you fuckers.
So I called at lunchtime. A receptionist (I presume) answered and took my 8 o'clock booking with her kid wailing in the background. She repeated the time to me and it was all confirmed. I ask how far channel is from the tube station. 10 minutes' walk? OK.

It took me close to an hour to get to her location this evening from central London. And it was a brisk 25 minute walk from Neasden tube and up a steep fucking hill. NW2
I made it to the highest fucking point in London I think. Seriously I could see the London Eye I think (not the clearest of nights but I reckon I clocked it in the distance). You know what's coming next. I call the number - no answer. I'm early. I wait a few minutes and call again. And again. I get her profile up on my smartphone and the number has now been removed. Also there's a note at the top - "off today!" Or something to that effect. At 8.10 I call one of the other Neasden profiles which has obviously been written by the same person. When they answer I explain that I've booked Channel and where is she!? In response I'm told, "there is no channel". Ok. I ask if any of the other girls are free. Don't want it to be a wasted journey. The girl on the phone said a different girl would be free in 10 minutes. I ask her to send the address. I start the long walk down the hill. Punter-sense tingling. I would never receive a text with the address. So that's 2 hours of my life I won't get back. Never mind.

I still think there is a Channel. The dozy pimp left her verification pic, complete with passport, clearly visible. In case it's not there any longer. Age: 20

Offline Ishag

Thats the reason why I wanted Steve tp try het first... POTD are always dodgy :unknown:

LL

Thats the reason why I wanted Steve tp try het first... POTD are always dodgy :unknown:
I don't agree with that.  Have you seen them all then? Any?
Of course it's risky - that's all part of the fun.  Makes it all the more worthwhile when it does go well.

Offline Steve2

Easy answer Ishag. Don't read them

Some of my best punts have come from POTD

Offline PumpAction

Easy answer Ishag. Don't read them

Some of my best punts have come from POTD

Why was this one never potd?

External Link/Members Only

vt

vt

Well I put in considerable effort to take one for the team today as I booked Channel. Haha it was for my benefit too of course not just for you fuckers.
So I called at lunchtime. A receptionist (I presume) answered and took my 8 o'clock booking with her kid wailing in the background. She repeated the time to me and it was all confirmed. I ask how far channel is from the tube station. 10 minutes' walk? OK.

It took me close to an hour to get to her location this evening from central London. And it was a brisk 25 minute walk from Neasden tube and up a steep fucking hill. NW2
I made it to the highest fucking point in London I think. Seriously I could see the London Eye I think (not the clearest of nights but I reckon I clocked it in the distance). You know what's coming next. I call the number - no answer. I'm early. I wait a few minutes and call again. And again. I get her profile up on my smartphone and the number has now been removed. Also there's a note at the top - "off today!" Or something to that effect. At 8.10 I call one of the other Neasden profiles which has obviously been written by the same person. When they answer I explain that I've booked Channel and where is she!? In response I'm told, "there is no channel". Ok. I ask if any of the other girls are free. Don't want it to be a wasted journey. The girl on the phone said a different girl would be free in 10 minutes. I ask her to send the address. I start the long walk down the hill. Punter-sense tingling. I would never receive a text with the address. So that's 2 hours of my life I won't get back. Never mind.

I still think there is a Channel. The dozy pimp left her verification pic, complete with passport, clearly visible. In case it's not there any longer. Age: 20

The quest continues...well done for TOFTT...or for yourself!  :D

I read her D.O.B as Jan '96 which would make her 18...she certainly looks that fresh, but very dark for a Hungarian...a Roma gipsy look.

Offline Steve2

She wasn't in my local area until yesterday so probably moves about a bit?

Feel free to TOFTT

LL

The quest continues...well done for TOFTT...or for yourself!  :D

I read her D.O.B as Jan '96 which would make her 18...she certainly looks that fresh, but very dark for a Hungarian...a Roma gipsy look.
I can't tell whether that says 96 or 94 to be honest.
I believe there is a Roma population in Hungary.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 10:18:18 am by LL »

Offline punk

sorry why has he got to take one for the team? :unknown:

Offline punk

yep, in most if not all of europe.

Offline fisherofsouls

LL, should've gone to Specsavers, mate - the picture External Link/Members Only of her MRZ is clear as day :-)

P>HUNVARGA<<KLAUDIA<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
BE25825340HUN9601053F1911035<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<02

which translates as:

The is the Passport (no. BE2582534) of Hungarian national Klaudia Varga, born 5th January 1996

So she will turn 19 shortly after Christmas

Easy if you know how...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:02:38 pm by fisherofsouls »

Offline Ishag

lol steve I was only kidding.. Tbh I only look forward to.your reviews here... Ur recomended ones never put me off.. Xena Lola bell sissy etc etc