Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lying about size?  (Read 4601 times)

Offline superchamp

It's because she thinks there's more who want the slimmer girl, so to try to cover up her perceived shortcomings, she markets herself at the guys who want size 8 - in otherwords, she lies. This pisses you off (quite rightly) and leaves her wondering why she doesn't maintain many regulars/has walkouts/feedback says she looks bigger etc. When all she has to do is be truthful, and she will attract the size 12 lovers, and - if her service and attitude match up - she will maintain more regulars.

With all due respect I know that there's more men that prefer the slimmer girl. If I'm sat in a pub with 5 other blokes and two equally pretty girls walk in, one size 8 and one size 12, there's six pairs of eyes on the size 8 girl.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
With all due respect I know that there's more men that prefer the slimmer girl. If I'm sat in a pub with 5 other blokes and two equally pretty girls walk in, one size 8 and one size 12, there's six pairs of eyes on the size 8 girl.

That's fine, if that's your experience. Generally though I've noticed that men tend to focus on the one with the larger breasts :D

Offline superchamp

That's fine, if that's your experience. Generally though I've noticed that men tend to focus on the one with the larger breasts :D

I forgot to mention that the six men are all so vain that they weren't wearing their glasses.  :dance:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I forgot to mention that the six men are all so vain that they weren't wearing their glasses.  :dance:

HAHA!!! :sarcastic: That's where the bigger breasts come in handy, at least you're 99% sure you're looking at a female through the blur :D

James999

I've noticed that men tend to focus on the one with the larger breasts

That's not true, the big fat woman with massive tits will not get the attention of guys in pubs (other than hiding their crisps from her) most guys notince bums / legs, tits are a factor but no ones interested in tits unless they are on a fit girl

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
That's not true, the big fat woman with massive tits will not get the attention of guys in pubs (other than hiding their crisps from her) most guys notince bums / legs, tits are a factor but no ones interested in tits unless they are on a fit girl

Where did I say in my post that I was talking about a big fat woman? I was replying to the poster who mentioned size 8/12 ladies. You always read something completely different to what I post, you must have such a vivid imagination.

And I love how you know for a fact that "most guys notice bums / legs", you do realise that you - James - aren't the spokeman for the entire male population, don't you?

James999

Where did I say in my post that I was talking about a big fat woman? I was replying to the poster who mentioned size 8/12 ladies. You always read something completely different to what I post, you must have such a vivid imagination.

I was talking about big fat woment, and pointing out what men look at / nocie and what they have no interest in.

Offline restless_native

Given a straight choice between a slim woman with big tits and a fat lass with big tits most men wouldn't pick the big girl.

Offline finn5555

Given a straight choice between a slim woman with big tits and a fat lass with big tits most men wouldn't pick the big girl.

And where did you get that idea from  :unknown: I think you are talking bollocks personally  :dash:

Offline sushi

I like a bit of meat on the bones, stick thin or small sized women with OTT fake tits do nothing for me. Barbie dolls are for kids, give me a full bodied woman with natural curves anyday.

broksonic

I like a bit of meat on the bones, stick thin or small sized women with OTT fake tits do nothing for me. Barbie dolls are for kids, give me a full bodied woman with natural curves anyday.

Same here. 

Nothing worse than a Scrawny Women with no boobs , hips or bum .   I like my Women to look like women

Offline threechilliman

Same here. 

Nothing worse than a Scrawny Women with no boobs , hips or bum .   I like my Women to look like women

+1

tcm

Offline GreyDave

Same here. 

I am sick of seeing a woman or girl on TV being told they look great when they are thin by yup youve guessed it the likes of .... or any other Gay presenter Fashionista Designer who is tring to get them to look like a thin young man/boy
Why do most women think these men know what looks good as to normal? If they  have curves, show them off
Yeah yeah its about them feeling good about them selfs.. I thought this thread was about Guys turning up for D cups and getting A`s ;) I try to only do D`s and above these days :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Yep.

I've "slept" with girls from nearly a size 4, to a size 18. From 16 years old (when I was a similar age I hasten to add! Not professionally!) to 64, and each have their merits.

It just so happens that more often than not these days I'd say my ideal lady resides somewhere between a size 12 and a 14, although I would not be discouraged from going bigger. Ashley Graham the US plus-sized model is the girl that is consuming my lustful thoughts at the moment. She's apparently a size 18, although nothing seems to jiggle. It does however bounce beautifully. I like to see a girl with a gentle, sexy bounce about her.

That said, I also love sweet little Emily Jane from Norfolk. A delicate little size 8 cutie.

But if I see curvier girls and compliment them on those very curves, how long will it take them to realise that I'm not alone. Especially when the average woman in The UK now is said to be a size 16? (and yes, I know we don't punt to fuck average women, but it is context at least)
+1 (except I was not so lucky at 16) and I will go for even larger also but just love 14-16-18 sizes.

Offline Gluckman

10 or less for me (as I am pretty trim myself), if I wanted 12+ I could just go pick up some civvie.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I was talking about big fat women, and pointing out what I look at / notice and what I have no interest in.

Fixed your post for you  :kissgirl:

Offline threechilliman

I’ve never been one for girls who are overly-thin, particularly those who are over 40, who I reckon suit a size 12, say, but similarly fat girls don’t really do it for me either, particularly if they have rolls of belly fat. On a recent holiday there was a woman in her mid-thirties I reckon, who had the most amazing figure – I’d describe it as a 3-hour glass figure. She was around 5’10” tall in her bare feet and considerably taller of an evening with heels on. I reckon she probably weighed around 16 stone but you couldn’t describe her as fat, just a girl with a very big frame. I, along with virtually every other guy there, couldn’t take my eyes off her around the pool in her bikini. I do know I’d have parted with a significant quantity of shekels to spend an hour with her. As my mate said to me ‘it’d take two of you to shag her properly!’

tcm