Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lying about size?  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Clooney

As some of you will know I've been recently on a search to find a lady of a larger size. Not a BBW, but a curvy, sexy, phat assed, big titted girl. A size 14-16. One with curves, not flab.

In the same way that prossies are now prone to knock anywhere between 5 and up to 15 years off their age, every girl who can now reasonably claim it is saying they are a size 10 or 12.

This makes it really frustrating when trying to find my thick, curvy big assed girl. Don't they know that we have varied tastes and sometimes (in my case 90% of the time) LIKE a girl to be bigger than a size 10?

As an example, I notice that Horny Lucy in Earls Court does not put a dress size on her profile. Very likely because she thinks that most guys would not choose her if they think she is a size 14, but to her credit does not wish to lie on he profile. And also because most guys don't know dress sizes (unsurprisingly) an assume anything over a 12 to be a fatty.

But just look at Lucy!!! She's smoking hot and I don't care if she's a size 14 or 16, she's got the sort of body I want to cover in baby oil, get slippery with and fuck like it is the last fuck I'll have.

So why do they do it when there is clearly a liking do curvy, non-stick insect girls?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Because they (incorrectly) think that most men are looking for the stereotypical 18-24 year old, size 8, who has perky breasts, a tight tummy, and a firm/pert but just-a-handful bottom. It's all about the confidence (thanks Gok!) and knowing how to market yourself. If a fat(ter) lady thinks she's competing with the size 8s of the adultwork world, she will do all she can to hide the fact she ISN'T size 8, and this will actually do the complete opposite of what she's trying to achieve: hooking punters who WANT to punt with her. She will lose business by trying to compete with or pretend she's something that she quite clearly isn't.

So if she grew a pair (ahem) and actually EMBRACED her size, shape, weight, and wrote her profile accordingly, she would actually attract the clients she seeks: clients who WANT a fat(ter) curvy(er) heavy(er) wobbly(er) encounter, while at the same time not putting off the clients who are seeking a size 10 and finding a size 14. This would also ensure a higher return rate, as the guys who DO see her won't be disappointed (about her body/size/weight) and will be more likely to become a repeat visitor.

("she" in the above instance is ANY lady who tried to pretend she's slimmer than she really is, and tries to compete with ladies within that size bracket.)

Offline Clooney

Yep.

I've "slept" with girls from nearly a size 4, to a size 18. From 16 years old (when I was a similar age I hasten to add! Not professionally!) to 64, and each have their merits.

It just so happens that more often than not these days I'd say my ideal lady resides somewhere between a size 12 and a 14, although I would not be discouraged from going bigger. Ashley Graham the US plus-sized model is the girl that is consuming my lustful thoughts at the moment. She's apparently a size 18, although nothing seems to jiggle. It does however bounce beautifully. I like to see a girl with a gentle, sexy bounce about her.

That said, I also love sweet little Emily Jane from Norfolk. A delicate little size 8 cutie.

But if I see curvier girls and compliment them on those very curves, how long will it take them to realise that I'm not alone. Especially when the average woman in The UK now is said to be a size 16? (and yes, I know we don't punt to fuck average women, but it is context at least)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

But if I see curvier girls and compliment them on those very curves, how long will it take them to realise that I'm not alone.

Those ladies you are complimenting have been downtrodden by media images and articles, boyfriends, husbands, family members, etc, that being anything larger than the perceived 'norm' means they (feel they) are worth less than media-attractive ladies. What man could 'love' a 'fat' woman?

It really is the confidence. You have to be - in this job at the very least - quite fiercely confident within your skin. To relate it to me for a mo, I have been bullied all my life (literally from about the age of 4) for my weight and size - often by so-called friends and boyfriends and partners - and that was when I was a lot lighter and smaller. I hated myself at size 16. Then I got ill and expanded to a giant size 32. And damn I'm so much happier now than I ever was, cos YEAH I really AM fat, and...? I know I am niche, I know I don't attract the guys who like slim young things, but who cares? Not me!
And that ^^^^^ is confidence. :coolgirl:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:31:13 am by CatBBW »

Offline HawkG

...So why do they do it when there is clearly a liking do curvy, non-stick insect girls?

I have the same problem from the opposite direction. I prefer smaller boobs (way less likely to be saggy, for example), yet everyone boosts  their profile by several cup sizes, so it's rare I'll see a girl unless she has her baps out on AW. (I do do it occasionally, but they have to be pretty exceptional in other departments).

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I have the same problem from the opposite direction. I prefer smaller boobs (way less likely to be saggy, for example), yet everyone boosts  their profile by several cup sizes, so it's rare I'll see a girl unless she has her baps out on AW. (I do do it occasionally, but they have to be pretty exceptional in other departments).

Yep, my posts on this thread - especially the bits about CONFIDENCE - relate exactly to this. The small boobed ladies think they have to compete with the large boobed ladies, which isn't true at all. Just swap "fat" with "small boobs" in my above posts, and it's exactly the same situ.

James999

Because they (incorrectly) think that most men are looking for the stereotypical 18-24 year old, size 8, who has perky breasts, a tight tummy, and a firm/pert but just-a-handful bottom.

Typical bollocks form a Fattie, Slim attractive young girls are what most men want, that's why agencies and parlours employ them, the market for freaky fat ones is very small, otherwise the Romanian pimps would also bring over their fat ones. Most guys punt to shage girls that are normally "out of their league" and they could not normally shag without a lot of effort and expense, even gingers can shag a fat 40 year old woman

It's all about the confidence

And a sure sign of a lack of confidence & insecurity is when a woman describes herself as BBW, trying to convince herself and others she's beautiful, instead of letting people make their own judgements

Offline Jimmyredcab

Typical bollocks form a Fattie, Slim attractive young girls are what most men want, that's why agencies and parlours employ them, the market for freaky fat ones is very small, otherwise the Romanian pimps would also bring over their fat ones.

Rather harsh, but very true.     :hi: :hi:

There is a market for obese women but it is very limited.     :music:

James999

There is a market for obese women but it is very limited.

As Kats 2 feedbacks in five years confirmed, where as a slim 22 year old (Michelle independent) gets some 223 feedbacks in two and a half years and she's not even English so will have associated language & other problems that an English girl wouldn't have.

So if you compare that (over 5 years)

Fat Bird     2
Slim bird   446

There will be the excuse of regulars and booking direct, but the reality is the slim bird probably has more of them as well so the difference would likely be even greater

Offline Jimmyredcab

As Kats 2 feedbacks in five years confirmed, where as a slim 22 year old (Michelle independent) gets some 223 feedbacks in two and a half years and she's not even English so will have associated language & other problems that an English girl wouldn't have.

Fat Bird     2
Slim bird   446

Just for the record, Michelle speaks perfect English.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Clooney

Typical bollocks form a Fattie, Slim attractive young girls are what most men want, that's why agencies and parlours employ them, the market for freaky fat ones is very small, otherwise the Romanian pimps would also bring over their fat ones. Most guys punt to shage girls that are normally "out of their league" and they could not normally shag without a lot of effort and expense, even gingers can shag a fat 40 year old woman

And a sure sign of a lack of confidence & insecurity is when a woman describes herself as BBW, trying to convince herself and others she's beautiful, instead of letting people make their own judgements

James, you can make your case without resorting to personal abuse. That's not on.

I'm not looking for a BBW, but when I want to find a Buttman type girl with a big curvy heart shaped arse, big boobs etc... Just like Horny Lucy in Earls Court, searching by size on AW is obsolete.

FWIW, I'd say that the majority of girls I've been with are between sizes 10-12. Probably about just over half. Say 55%. Then it is about even Between sizes 6-8 and 14-16. Maybe around 20% each.

The remaining 5% probably split between really tiny girls and girls who are nudging a size 18.

In fact it has to be less than that, because I've 'slept' with 300+ women and there's no way I've slept with 15-20 girls who are either very small or size 18, but the point is there are times when such girls appeal and I want to be able to find them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

James, you can make your case without resorting to personal abuse.

I can't see any personal abuse, James just tells it as it is with no sugar coating.    :hi: :hi:

James999

James, you can make your case without resorting to personal abuse. That's not on.

She's a Fat bird, that's not "personal abuse" it's factual, and the point being she's spouting bollocks that only fat birds spout, talking up their market, if you feel it's offensive then either

A Don't read it
B Report it to moderator Buttons over there --------------------------------------->

But white knighting on here gets the pro$$ie banned remember, so tread carefully

GeeWiz

I don't get people saying that they are 'happy to be fat'.  Really?  Glad to be unhealthy, more likely to develop a range of conditions (for the NHS to deal with), the reason seats are being widened, etc.  I think they're fooling themselves or need a check up from the neck up.

Offline threechilliman

One caveat we've all forgotten is that the number of AW feedback a girl has means absolutely fuck all. Some WG's insist on AW bookings and have loads of feedback, others don't use it at all. I saw one last week who'd been a member of AW 3 years with 1 feedback. She was very professional, gave a decent service and somehow, I doubt I was her 2nd client. Maybe her 2000th client?

Making comparisons based on numbers is complete bollocks.....

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

One caveat we've all forgotten is that the number of AW feedback a girl has means absolutely fuck all. Some WG's insist on AW bookings and have loads of feedback, others don't use it at all. I saw one last week who'd been a member of AW 3 years with 1 feedback. She was very professional, gave a decent service and somehow, I doubt I was her 2nd client. Maybe her 2000th client?

No it's not, far from it.      :hi:

Offline smiths

As some of you will know I've been recently on a search to find a lady of a larger size. Not a BBW, but a curvy, sexy, phat assed, big titted girl. A size 14-16. One with curves, not flab.

In the same way that prossies are now prone to knock anywhere between 5 and up to 15 years off their age, every girl who can now reasonably claim it is saying they are a size 10 or 12.

This makes it really frustrating when trying to find my thick, curvy big assed girl. Don't they know that we have varied tastes and sometimes (in my case 90% of the time) LIKE a girl to be bigger than a size 10?

As an example, I notice that Horny Lucy in Earls Court does not put a dress size on her profile. Very likely because she thinks that most guys would not choose her if they think she is a size 14, but to her credit does not wish to lie on he profile. And also because most guys don't know dress sizes (unsurprisingly) an assume anything over a 12 to be a fatty.

But just look at Lucy!!! She's smoking hot and I don't care if she's a size 14 or 16, she's got the sort of body I want to cover in baby oil, get slippery with and fuck like it is the last fuck I'll have.

So why do they do it when there is clearly a liking do curvy, non-stick insect girls?

I see you used the words now prone, in fact some WGs have always lied about age and size, its just that with this forum some now get caught out lying more than ever before.

I assume they do it because they know from previous experience its likely to get them more punters, and they hope the punters who actually meet them will stay and punt thinking with their dicks.

Offline smiths

tcm

Indeed. I have also punted with many good WGs off A/W that worked off their phones and had little or no feedback and some didnt have much 6 months later. It doesnt necassarily show they are good or bad.

Personally unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left the FB i dont believe it. I can then read on here about the WG or fortunately ask punters i do know well.

Offline threechilliman

Indeed. I have also punted with many good WGs off A/W that worked off their phones and had little or no feedback and some didnt have much 6 months later. It doesnt necassarily show they are good or bad.

Personally unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left the FB i dont believe it. I can then read on here about the WG or fortunately ask punters i do know well.

I've gone from believing everything about AW feedback 9 months ago to virtually (though not completely) ignoring it. Reviews and recommendations on here tell me far more, although, as my next -ve review will show, even UKP isn't completey fail-safe

tcm

Offline Clooney

She's a Fat bird, that's not "personal abuse" it's factual, and the point being she's spouting bollocks that only fat birds spout, talking up their market, if you feel it's offensive then either

A Don't read it
B Report it to moderator Buttons over there --------------------------------------->

But white knighting on here gets the pro$$ie banned remember, so tread carefully

I'm not white knighting, it's just manners.

Also, its not my place to report it to a moderator. People should be able to moderate their own behaviour.

Also, don't read it? It's on the thread I started. Not reading it is harder than usual.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 12:26:18 pm by Clooney »

Offline sushi

Fat Bird     2
Slim bird   446

There will be the excuse of regulars and booking direct, but the reality is the slim bird probably has more of them as well so the difference would likely be even greater
AW feeback doesn't equate to a prossies popularity it can be written by her pimp his pimping mates other prossies and fluffies who want to get more feedback on their own profile so they can book the prossies who are up their own arse and won't see you unless you have 5 positive AW feebacks.
If a prossie opperates via the AW booking system and sees 5 punters a day and gets 5 feedback according to your logic she is more popular than a prossie who shows her phone number sees 8 punters a day and gets no AW feedback?
Maths and logic not your strong point James?

Offline sushi

A Don't read it

Pointing out your stupid illlogical reasoning isn't white knighting you prick and these size 9's don't "tread carefully" for you or anyone!

Offline 385North

To be honest I never really look at a WGs vital statistics on her profile. If she has a decent amount of images on her AW page then I think it’s pretty easy to gauge what you’ll be getting, plus reviews on here will confirm it one way or another.

James999

these size 9's don't "tread carefully" for you or anyone!

FUCKING HELL, if you've got size 9's best we all "back off" don't tell me, let me guess, 10% body fat  :lol:

James999

I'm not white knighting, it's just manners.
Also, its not my place to report it to a moderator. People should be able to moderate their own behaviour.
Also, don't read it? It's on the thread I started. Not reading it is harder than usual.

Then stop whinging and hijacking your own thread, there is a system in place if you have problems, use it or don't your choice.

James999

AW feeback doesn't equate to a prossies popularity

So KattBBW sees more clients than Michelle independent then, as she has 2 feedbacks in 5 years and Michelle has pro rata 446 , yeah right that works :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pointing out your stupid illlogical reasoning isn't white knighting you prick and these size 9's don't "tread carefully" for you or anyone!

Just what we need, another keyboard toughguy ------------------------ tosser.    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Clooney

Then stop whinging and hijacking your own thread, there is a system in place if you have problems, use it or don't your choice.

As I already said, I won't. It's not my place and I won't live or die over it.

James999

Offline sushi

Just what we need, another keyboard toughguy ------------------------ tosser.    :bomb: :bomb:
I'm not being a tough guy its my only my exasperation showing when I come across stupidity. (James)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just for the record, Michelle speaks perfect English.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ok Jimmy. I'll go see Michelle, but only if it'll stop you taking any opportunity to tell us how wonderful she is.  :thumbsup:

:hi:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
otherwise the Romanian pimps would also bring over their fat ones.

They do :P

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

That's a marketing tool, pure and simple. If there was an acronym/abbreviation for "fat old minger" (FOM?) I would use that too.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

A Don't read it

I didn't talk up my market, I was saying that women who lack confidence about their body/age/looks/ etc generally don't know how to market themselves, and instead will try to squeeze themselves (by lying, omitting, or glossing over) into the wrong part of the market - which ultimately will leave them with unhappy customers and potential clients who are seeking but can't find them.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
So KattBBW sees more clients than Michelle independent then, as she has 2 feedbacks in 5 years and Michelle has pro rata 446 , yeah right that works :dash:

Who is this KattBBW? :lol:

James999

No you clearly said

Because they (incorrectly) think that most men are looking for the stereotypical 18-24 year old, size 8, who has perky breasts, a tight tummy, and a firm/pert but just-a-handful bottom.

Which is not true as I stated, most men DO want fit younger girls as opposed to fat old ones

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Which is not true as I stated, most men DO want fit younger girls as opposed to fat old ones

I stand by what I posted.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
No you clearly said
"Because they (incorrectly) think that most men are looking for the stereotypical 18-24 year old, size 8, who has perky breasts, a tight tummy, and a firm/pert but just-a-handful bottom."

This thread is called "Lying about size", but you can exchange "size" for looks, age, bra size, height, hair colour etc etc. If a lady lacks confidence due to whatever factors, she will not be able to aim her advertising at the correct market: the guys who WANT to see HER.

Offline hendrix

I look forward to reading James999's review on CatBBW, the sexual tension between you two is sparkling, should be an epic punt :D

Offline Clooney

Then stop whinging  :dash:

I'm whinging. All I said was that you are rude.

Offline sushi

This thread is called "Lying about size", but you can exchange "size" for looks, age, bra size, height, hair colour etc etc. If a lady lacks confidence due to whatever factors, she will not be able to aim her advertising at the correct market: the guys who WANT to see HER.
Prossies should be more honest about themselves, theres a market for every shade, height, weight, hair colour of woman, if we punters only paid for the general publics idea of perfection AW would've gone bancrupt years ago.
FFS if a 40 year old one eyed midget put a profile on AW she'd get bookings.  :D

broksonic

The way I look at it is that we all like different Women.   I like my women to be nice and curvy size 12 to 16 with big boobs and a nice bum.   There will be loads of Men who like women of CaBBW size too

Offline sushi

The way I look at it is that we all like different Women.   I like my women to be nice and curvy size 12 to 16 with big boobs and a nice bum.   There will be loads of Men who like women of CaBBW size too
+1 Totally agree

Offline superchamp

I'm quite happy that some guys prefer the bigger woman, because it leaves the size 8 to 10's for the rest of us. It's where you book a prossie who says she's an 8 and you find she's a 12. In other words she's lying because she knows that there's more of us out there that want the slimmer girl. I doubt it's ever the other way around when you book a size 16 and you find she's a skinny size 8?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I'm quite happy that some guys prefer the bigger woman, because it leaves the size 8 to 10's for the rest of us. It's where you book a prossie who says she's an 8 and you find she's a 12. In other words she's lying because she knows that there's more of us out there that want the slimmer girl. I doubt it's ever the other way around when you book a size 16 and you find she's a skinny size 8?

It's because she thinks there's more who want the slimmer girl, so to try to cover up her perceived shortcomings, she markets herself at the guys who want size 8 - in otherwords, she lies. This pisses you off (quite rightly) and leaves her wondering why she doesn't maintain many regulars/has walkouts/feedback says she looks bigger etc. When all she has to do is be truthful, and she will attract the size 12 lovers, and - if her service and attitude match up - she will maintain more regulars.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Prossies should be more honest about themselves, theres a market for every shade, height, weight, hair colour of woman, if we punters only paid for the general publics idea of perfection AW would've gone bancrupt years ago.

Indeed.

FFS if a 40 year old one eyed midget put a profile on AW she'd get bookings.  :D

Men are funny creatures. Thankfully! :D :kiss:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's because she thinks there's more who want the slimmer girl, so to try to cover up her perceived shortcomings, she markets herself at the guys who want size 8 - in otherwords, she lies.

Most men do prefer slimmer ladies, that is why brothels don't take on BBWs.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline sushi

Most men do prefer slimmer ladies, that is why brothels don't take on BBWs.     :hi: :hi: :hi:
Hence why most men including myself don't visit brothels prefering instead to visit prossies in hotels, flats and in their own home i.e. independent prossies.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

That's because they generally believe the stereotypical image of a prostitute, and wouldn't know how to market the larger/older ladies. Well, actually they would probably promise a size 8 20 year old latino, and in the room you'll find a size 16 40 year old Romanian. :hi:

I've been offered work in a brothel. I've been asked to join agencies. But I went with neither, as they wouldn't know how to advertise ME like I can myself.