Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LMP Temporary Closure (Lady Marmalade Parties)  (Read 41231 times)

fabbian von minky

cant say i blame the residents cant be nice  dont think i would like it trouble is lot of LMP herberts seem to be tourist or on business such like..surprised they havnt been closed down raided yet

Offline bristolrob

And now the Twitter account has been deactivated.
This doesn't exactly bode well.

Captain Caveman

Well, the Bristol parties scheduled for next week still appear to be on:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe someone who goes will be able to find out what's happening.

1dt

Well, the Bristol parties scheduled for next week still appear to be on:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe someone who goes will be able to find out what's happening.

no rota announced,  last log in 29/11, twitter gone as well????????????????????? :scare:

Offline Chezzie John

Its not looking good is it  :cry: Adultwork Bristol was logged into today so hopefully they'll be back  :unknown:

herelonely

no rota announced,  last log in 29/11, twitter gone as well????????????????????? :scare:
Last log in is now today,  and it looks lkke a rota is now in place for 10 & 11 in Bristol ...

andrei

for me its quite an interesting scenario here

the london parties havent been going for ages so how come the site and the twitter only got pulled recently?

i know em and she always has something up her sleeve, but she seems to be playing the long game right now

i'm optimistic

Offline iPad3

If you think about it, they've obviously been found out at the last venue, it surely follows that whilst they find another venue keeping a low profile makes sense.

The other factor to consider is of course the enormous amount of free publicity they generate by taking the site and the Twitter feed down in all of the forums.

My veiw is they make too much money to knock it on the head and may be taking the opportunity to have well earned rest through December.

All very interesting though.

1dt

Last log in is now today,  and it looks lkke a rota is now in place for 10 & 11 in Bristol ...

nice rota line up as well!  :)

andrei

Captain Caveman

wowzer

External Link/Members Only

you heard it here first

i fucking knew it  :yahoo:

Interesting - a placeholder page with nothing behind the 'enter' button.

But it says 'swingers club' and LMP was never open to swinging couples.

Offline KidCandyShop

I'm booked into one of next weeks parties at Bristol and have been hoping that still going ahead, with the lineup now announced i can only presume so, so i will be asking em of any news and obviously report back here. 

andrei

Interesting - a placeholder page with nothing behind the 'enter' button.

But it says 'swingers club' and LMP was never open to swinging couples.

there is other evidence elsewhere which led me to that site

if you expand your search for service providers and their announcements elsewhere you will see what i saw  ;)

Captain Caveman

there is other evidence elsewhere which led me to that site

if you expand your search for service providers and their announcements elsewhere you will see what i saw  ;)

I now see what you mean - interesting  ;)

Captain Caveman

Site now updated with:

Hostesses (all our favourites, old and new)

Schedule (starting today)

Does appear to be for 'members only' so better sign up ASAP

Offline Chezzie John

I've met 12 of the girls so its got to be something to do with LMP. I wonder if the swingers bit is to get around the law as were not paying for sex just the running costs of the venue

Captain Caveman

I've met 12 of the girls so its got to be something to do with LMP. I wonder if the swingers bit is to get around the law as were not paying for sex just the running costs of the venue

I'm sure you mean 'stay within' the law not 'get around' it, but that is what I was thinking too.  ;)  ;)

I just hope it doesn't attract the sort of munters I've encountered at some other swinger events.  :scare:

lovenostrings

All is now good in the world, but no Toni does disturb me a bit

Offline bestbefore

Great logo.

Does anyone know where the new venue is?  (Approximately of course!)

lovenostrings

Rumour has it it's back in the Lancaset Gate/Paddington area. But don't quote me  :coolgirl:

nosticova

Good old internet.  Can always rely on finding out what's going on!

Saw that they had been having issues at current venue but panicked when the website and twitter disappeared!

There had been some talk of new stuff coming so I suspect this was all well planned.  Not sure how they were going to let regulars know though.

I'm in town next week so I'll get in touch and see what's happening and then report back.

Offline Jerboa

Interesting, fingers crossed they do return.

Offline Teessider

Just talked to Em.

Yes the Phoenix goes live from next week.

Current website still being developed, so party girls listed just to try out the system.

Rota to be fixed over the weekend. Had a cull of the girls down to 26 to be built back up with new girls.

Trying out the couples option as a new venture to see how it goes.

Swing back in action.   :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 06:17:41 pm by Teessider »

Captain Caveman

That's great news Teessider, good job!

:yahoo:

lovenostrings

Like I said, all is good in the world  :dance:

Might be an idea to save my birthday money for a visit later next week...

And new girls to boot  :cool:

Mike Oxhard

Well, in the "cull" we have lost some really great girls   :(

Not sure how this couples idea will play out. If they want to play with the girls but don't want guys joining them then it can possibly alter the ratio and limit opportunities to play. It no longer becomes a relaxing free for all but potentially a minefield of picking what you can and can't do  :unknown:

Time will tell I guess. I'll give it a go  :D Fingers crossed this isn't a step in the wrong direction!!

Captain Caveman

I too am sceptical about allowing swingers in - the old LMP website used to explain in some detail why they considered it a bad idea - but we'll see how it pans out. I hope, as others have suggested, that it is legal boilerplate and they won't be actively promoting that side of things.

On the plus side, my info is that the new venue is a major step up from all previous locations.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I too am sceptical about allowing swingers in - the old LMP website used to explain in some detail why they considered it a bad idea - but we'll see how it pans out. I hope, as others have suggested, that it is legal boilerplate and they won't be actively promoting that side of things.

On the plus side, my info is that the new venue is a major step up from all previous locations.  :thumbsup:

Yes, I personally hope this is a red herring. The old website clearly stated female partners were not to be brought along as the noses of the party girls could be put out of joint. It could also disrupt the ratio's if they don't want to play, as you say. I trust Em and co to get it right in time.

I also hope Chanelle hasn't been culled. Not on hostesses page at the moment.

Offline iPad3

I also hope Chanelle hasn't been culled. Not on hostesses page at the moment.

Met her twice, each to there own of course but I found her pretty crap, very self absorbed and very mechnical

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Met her twice, each to there own of course but I found her pretty crap, very self absorbed and very mechnical

Really ? Chanelle (Black girl) ? Not to be confused with Chantelle, Charlotte etc.

Offline Teessider

My moneys on Em to manage this right.  She's well aware of the issues and will set the new houserules to make it work.

At swingers parties I've been to the girls normally like to get stuck in - that's what they're there for after all.   :dancegirl:

...... and yes, We've lost some good girls but when has Em ever let us down on the supply of hot new pussy.  :cool:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:59:48 am by Teessider »

Offline Kingy28

Really ? Chanelle (Black girl) ? Not to be confused with Chantelle, Charlotte etc.

Hmmm. Charlotte, what a gal. Absolutely mint

Offline iPad3

Ah what a twat.... I meant Chantelle, if your reading this Chanelle so sorry your one of the good ones for sure!!!

lovenostrings

My moneys on Em to manage this right.  She's well aware of the issues and will set the new houserules to make it work.

At swingers parties I've been to the girls normally like to get stuck in - that's what they're there for after all.   :dancegirl:

...... and yes, We've lost some good girls but when has Em ever let us down on the supply of hot new pussy:cool:

I'm all in favour of changing the girls around. Some of the the girls had let their power go to their heads and it felt at times the girls were running the show. Can't wait to see the new digs and the new line up. And in terms of the swingers verbiage, I agree with what's been said. Em has no intention of letting girlfriends come along and ruin a well oiled machine.

Offline Teessider

Ah what a twat.... I meant Chantelle, if your reading this Chanelle so sorry your one of the good ones for sure!!!

iPad - if Chantelle ever comes back - make sure you never put your cock in her mouth.   :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:47:02 pm by Teessider »

Offline emkay

Are we sure this is being run by Lady Em? Why change the name when the old website was well known? I suspect this is someone else plugging the hole so to speak. This webiste looks bad by comparison.

Captain Caveman

Are we sure this is being run by Lady Em? Why change the name when the old website was well known? I suspect this is someone else plugging the hole so to speak. This webiste looks bad by comparison.

I am sure.

Offline iPad3

Let's see then, you get rumbled by the neighbours and the authorities pay you a visit to give you a ticking off, your clientele require complete discresion. So of course you relocate and start shouting your whereabouts from the rooftops whilst using the same website and the same name again.

1dt

Let's see then, you get rumbled by the neighbours and the authorities pay you a visit to give you a ticking off, your clientele require complete discresion. So of course you relocate and start shouting your whereabouts from the rooftops whilst using the same website and the same name again.

cant see that the authorities wont see through the facelift????  :unknown:

Captain Caveman

'The authorities' weren't involved.

If you read the whole thread, instead of just wading in, it is all explained.

1dt

'The authorities' weren't involved.

If you read the whole thread, instead of just wading in, it is all explained.
:unknown: i was going off the post above mine...if you look I quoted it?  :hi:

Captain Caveman

:unknown: i was going off the post above mine...if you look I quoted it?  :hi:

My comment wasn't directed at you.  :)

Captain Caveman

One of the promised new girls has now been added to the roster:

External Link/Members Only

She looks fucking hot to me. Anyone know her?

1dt

according to their new twitter account it all kicks off Tomorrow Tuesday 9th...lets hope it goes well and there can be a Xmas party! :yahoo: :drinks:

:scare: just noticed there is no longer a Saturday on the schedule  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:57:43 pm by 1dt »

Offline Steve2

according to their new twitter account it all kicks off Tomorrow Tuesday 9th...lets hope it goes well and there can be a Xmas party! :yahoo: :drinks:

Hopefully not

lovenostrings

Have also noticed that there are only six girls down to party. Might simply be a reflection of the size of the new place or could be Em slimming things down. No matter, I look forward to the first field reports

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, there still seems something amiss to me about:

- the new website
- exactly when they are going live
- the party schedule for each day
- only 5/6 girls partying any one day (as opposed to the previous 7)
- no Saturday activity
- potential swingers
- no comment re: membership rights for previous LMP members (i.e. do they enjoy the previous £140 rate upon registering ?)

for even I, a committed former LMP fan, to attend for now. I think I will await some clarification/a confirmed report on here before testing.     

Offline Teessider

Just got back from 7-9 party at the Phoenix - knackered and despunked.  :wacko:

Top party venue equidistant from Lancaster Gate and Paddington.

Smart townhouse with 4 floors. Basement with nice kitchen, changing room and shower.

Next floor up, massive party room with 3 double beds and perving chairs.

Next floor, the swing room with shower. Then another party room with shower, but didn't use this as main party room easily big enough for about 16 people.

No neighbours to disturb, one side empty, other side separated by corridor and thick walls.

So, partied with 6 horny babes - Eva, Daniella,Emily,Nicola, Karina, and nympo Vera covering for Angel.  :angelgirl:

Fucked all six girls including Vera, Emily and Eva on the swing - they get so horny on that swing.   :P

2 hours of non stop filth - welcome back Em and girls.   :drinks:

vt

Just got back from 7-9 party at the Phoenix - knackered and despunked.  :wacko:

Top party venue equidistant from Lancaster Gate and Paddington.

Smart townhouse with 4 floors. Basement with nice kitchen, changing room and shower.

Next floor up, massive party room with 3 double beds and perving chairs.

Next floor, the swing room with shower. Then another party room with shower, but didn't use this as main party room easily big enough for about 16 people.

No neighbours to disturb, one side empty, other side separated by corridor and thick walls.

So, partied with 6 horny babes - Eva, Daniella,Emily,Nicola, Karina, and nympo Vera covering for Angel.  :angelgirl:

Fucked all six girls including Vera, Emily and Eva on the swing - they get so horny on that swing.   :P

2 hours of non stop filth - welcome back Em and girls.   :drinks:

Nice one TS! That should comfort any doubters!  :thumbsup: