Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KATIE 22 XXX Edinburgh  (Read 2025 times)

5 review(s) for KATIE 22 XXX (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only

Seen her before and reviewed her before but went again so I'll tell again  :)

Arrived early and was invited straight in. Asked before hand for dress request and delivered as asked. Katie has my perfect body type. She is also very pretty and smiley.

Always starts off a little tentative but as things progress she really lets herself go. All 'enjoys' delivered without question.

Go see her. She's a wee cracker!

chico1000

Offline pilgrim

Her outfits are great, and she does contact you beforehand to ask you for your preferences.  But Im sure we dont go to her for her great choice of outfits.

Katie has grown her hair longer, now down slightly past her shoulders.  She has also painted her bedroom and moved the bed away from the wall and the TV, plenty of room to move around.

All the handbags have gone from the wall.  She told me shes got some mirrors to go up on the wall.  I will stop now as Im sounding like Laurence llewelyn Bowen. She mentioned that I was the only one to comment on it.

chico1000

Ha ha Pilgrim I mentioned her changing rooms bit on a FR.  Admit I only noticed the room at the end when she pointed it out too busy looking at her pvc and thigh length black boots and all the stuff she was doing to me. Trying my best to sound not too fluffy here but I did like her long hair.