Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting laid or traveling the world ?  (Read 2244 times)

AssLover108

So yeah.. Sex or travel ? Fucking beautiful women or seeing the world ? What's more important and satisfying in life, if you can afford to do both then lucky you, but a lot of people can't, it's like should I spend my money and sex or I couid book a flight to Greece or America or something. Sometimes I think the world isn't the same as it once was, so it's not worth seeing, I should just spend money on adult work, but then I think no don't say that there is more to life than sex, traveling is fun and exciting, what's your opinion ?

Gene Hunt

You've seen one museam/gallery then you've seen them all :)

No 1 girl or pussy is the same ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

My number one priority now is taking holidays -------------- however that is after spending most of my life shagging pro$$ies.  :hi:

Offline monstar

Both - I like to get away a couple of times a year which is realistically the most I can due to work and other commitments, leaving me with the funds to still see girls regularly enough for me.

Budget holidays and girls are available if you are money limited. ;)

Offline Qwerty

Has anyone done the calculations on the relative costs of a) going on holiday to a place where the girls are cheap vs  b) punting at home?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Has anyone done the calculations on the relative costs of a) going on holiday to a place where the girls are cheap vs  b) punting at home?

It obviously depends on how far you are travelling and for how long.

Fans of Thailand will tell you how cheap the girls are but a 14 night holiday will set you back £1400 before you have even paid a girl, the breakdown looks like this ----
Flight   £560
Hotel   £560
Food    £280

You will also end up buying ladydrinks and paying barfines.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Overnights are the only real bargains, if you are into overnights.    :hi:

Offline Qwerty

I was more thinking something like Prague...

Offline smiths

So yeah.. Sex or travel ? Fucking beautiful women or seeing the world ? What's more important and satisfying in life, if you can afford to do both then lucky you, but a lot of people can't, it's like should I spend my money and sex or I couid book a flight to Greece or America or something. Sometimes I think the world isn't the same as it once was, so it's not worth seeing, I should just spend money on adult work, but then I think no don't say that there is more to life than sex, traveling is fun and exciting, what's your opinion ?

In Autumn 2010 i really needed a break from punting and forums and once i had sorted an eye problem out i used this time to travel to countries i had always fancied going to. No punting happened in any of them but i enjoyed myself for about 4 months.

I then returned to punting refreshed in February 2011 to find this site had started just after i stopped punting.

If i had to choose i would choose travelling but ensure i also punted while doing that travelling.

galcom666

I did both... the thing most expensive thing is TIME and opportunity cost. If you have plenty of time a small pile of money goes VERY far. I would much like to replicate my youth when I went away for months at a time. This affected my working life though.

But yes I have done the calculation. The UK scene tends to be £120 a go.

But a flight to Hong Kong is £500, staying in the shittiest hotels is £15 a night (I stay in shitter hotels than this but then again I have a place I can stay for free). But to see a middle of the road WG is £40.

As such 6 punts in the UK = £720

A flight to HK 7 nights in a shitty hotel (its not that shitty tbh) + 3 punts is £725. This would work out great in my younger days since you could do 3+ a day EVERYDAY (except Sundays) and it would work out to be a considerable saving over the UK scene and your score card would go through the roof. Since every booking is a split booking giving ample recovery time you can do a lot.

But before everybody goes and books a holiday to Hong Kong! the service isn't as good. Much of the service is mechanical in nature, not all but it is not uncommon to go in put down your $400-600 wham bam and be out the door in 15 minutes wondering what the fuck? DFK for instance OWO, anal rare.

Oh and the WG are racist and tend not  to see non Far Eastern Asian looking guys.

Offline myothernameis

Every year I go on holiday to Italy, in general I go to relax, not really looking for sex, but I know there are strip bars, but have been lucky for the last few years

I have met a few single females form the uk, all about the same age as me, 50 yr old staying in my hotel, and by the end of the night have ended up having sex with each other, this usually happens because, we share the same table for dinner, and have had a few drinks plus, our rooms are next to each other, and were on the top floor, with access to roof top, so we have our own wee space to sun bathe

Quesadilla

Been there, done that - travelled extensively for work and personally, enjoyed it immensely.

Would rather just use my vacation time to enjoy my hobbies.  Up til this year that meant skiing and scuba diving. Really enjoy both but enjoying shagging beautiful women more so re-directing my vacation days and cash. Got a "vacation day" this Monday in fact to see Platinum Cindy.  :D

I do still get to travel a lot for work - was in New York, Cannes/Nice this year but that was while I was still married so not punting.  Now any business trips that come up I am busy reading the Punting Abroad section here - off to Brussels on Weds and looking forward to sampling their red light district. :)

So in answer to the OP - travel or punting? Both. Incredibly lucky to have had years to get the travel bug out of my system and still feed it with occasional work trips, so I can focus more on lots of lovely filthy sex.

Quesadilla

I did both... the thing most expensive thing is TIME and opportunity cost. If you have plenty of time a small pile of money goes VERY far. I would much like to replicate my youth when I went away for months at a time. This affected my working life though.

But yes I have done the calculation. The UK scene tends to be £120 a go.

But a flight to Hong Kong is £500, staying in the shittiest hotels is £15 a night (I stay in shitter hotels than this but then again I have a place I can stay for free). But to see a middle of the road WG is £40.

As such 6 punts in the UK = £720

A flight to HK 7 nights in a shitty hotel (its not that shitty tbh) + 3 punts is £725. This would work out great in my younger days since you could do 3+ a day EVERYDAY (except Sundays) and it would work out to be a considerable saving over the UK scene and your score card would go through the roof. Since every booking is a split booking giving ample recovery time you can do a lot.

But before everybody goes and books a holiday to Hong Kong! the service isn't as good. Much of the service is mechanical in nature, not all but it is not uncommon to go in put down your $400-600 wham bam and be out the door in 15 minutes wondering what the fuck? DFK for instance OWO, anal rare.

Oh and the WG are racist and tend not  to see non Far Eastern Asian looking guys.
Very informative thanks JP. 

Anyone looked at other parts of Asia? Anywhere else in the world people have found where you get much more bang for your buck - maybe Latin America?

Johnnypunter

To me good pussy is just the break i need.

Offline iPad3

I traveled for 2 1/2 years when I was younger and circumnavigated the globe, amazing experience and wouldn't hesitate to do more if I get the chance but life and commitment means that's out of the question for at least 15 years.

Fucking a whore or 2 each month with the odd LMP thrown in for good measure is a pretty good second best IMO!!

general-sid

deffo travel. Chances are you will get a shag with a local.

Online webpunter

The two go perfectly together.  After loads of travelling / holiday shags then on balance my experience is that the timelines get compressed.  No need to fuck around going on dates - there isn't time.  Now or never etc.  Plus the women seem to be more rampant - perhaps they feel more comfortable knowing that the two of you are unlikely to hook up again / know the same people.  And most importantly - punting & travelling [like being abroad] is ace !

Offline Greenman

Get yourself to the phillipnes
Tell the girls you have just retired there and looking for a gf
They will throw yourself at you with no mechanical punt
For them it's a chance to shag you proper hoping you wil fall in love woth them

You can gave them a tenner the next day
They will be grearful And you will have the top 3/5/10 in your punting career

Offline stayer

I've done a lot of travelling and added some sexy fun in Bangkok (bars and massage parlours), Singapore (brothels in Geylang and Orchard Towers), Hong Kong (bars and massage parlour), Macau (massage parlour), Manila and Amsterdam.

In Manila, there are many pretty sales assistants in shopping malls, some being quite willing to earn some extra money as they are no doubt poorly paid.

Quesadilla

In Manila, there are many pretty sales assistants in shopping malls, some being quite willing to earn some extra money as they are no doubt poorly paid.
Nice tip! We have an office in Manila, must make an excuse to get back out there soon!!

How easy is it to broach the topic without getting arrested as a perv?

Offline Jerboa

It obviously depends on how far you are travelling and for how long.

Fans of Thailand will tell you how cheap the girls are but a 14 night holiday will set you back £1400 before you have even paid a girl, the breakdown looks like this ----
Flight   £560
Hotel   £560
Food    £280

You will also end up buying ladydrinks and paying barfines.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Overnights are the only real bargains, if you are into overnights.    :hi:

You are right that the cost soon adds up, but you like mid range hotels, I'm happy paying £10-£15 a night, so my hotel budget would be a lot less, food I'm happy eating like a local, not that bothered to eat farang food, and recently I've noticed the price of flights to bkk have dropped, so 14 nights in Los will cost a bit less for me.

Flight £450
Hotel/apartment £180
Food £130

Offline Vivago

How easy is it to broach the topic without getting arrested as a perv?

Not difficult. You will be surprised at how many come-on smiles you get from store girls.  Only don't do what a mate did. He got cards made up with his name and mobile no and handed them out to likely looking candidates.  Only he got a bit carried away and gave one to a 16 year old girl in the mall, who promptly told her father.  He was lucky to get out of the mall with his cock still attached to his body. :scare:

The best mall in which to find amateurs is Robinsons in Malate.  No need to bother with shop assistants here as there are plenty of girls wandering idly around window shopping who would be more than happy to spend a couple of hours in your hotel room for a small contribution to their clothes budget, particularly on the run up to Xmas. 
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Quesadilla

Not difficult. You will be surprised at how many come-on smiles you get from store girls.  Only don't do what a mate did. He got cards made up with his name and mobile no and handed them out to likely looking candidates.  Only he got a bit carried away and gave one to a 16 year old girl in the mall, who promptly told her father.  He was lucky to get out of the mall with his cock still attached to his body. :scare:

The best mall in which to find amateurs is Robinsons in Malate.  No need to bother with shop assistants here as there are plenty of girls wandering idly around window shopping who would be more than happy to spend a couple of hours in your hotel room for a small contribution to their clothes budget, particularly on the run up to Xmas.
:thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline yuiop300

You are a genius!

ALyons

A bit of both.

You cannot compare the two against each other as they both bring different values to the table.

Offline Dante

I couldn't give a toss about travelling, so easy.

IhaveSINNED

Done both at the same time with my regular.  best holiday of my life.  clubbing, getting pissed all night and great sex.  great activities on holiday with your regular in your arms.  so many men saying how lucky i was and how stunning my girl was.  she knows i'm wealthy but charged me 1,2,3,4 ton for the week which is amazing value- I'm really lucky.