Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RUDE-BABE-xx - Plymouth - A right little firecracker!  (Read 2037 times)

2 review(s) for RUDE-BABE-xx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punter Griffin

Rude-Babe-XX : Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Overall - A really good punt, I will be back, but a couple of minor things.

So, I sent a message to Sasha and got a fairly quick reply about giving her a visit. After a few more emails, I was all booked and ready to go for a 30 minute visit. Her coms were good, although, she never punctuates, but that's beside the point.

After not having another punt, I asked her a day before if it was OK for an hour? She said yes, if I could get there 30 mins sooner, which was fine, so I was all set for an hour.

I found her place really easily, she gave me her mobile and post code. I was there early and texted her, no probs, 5 mins and I was in the door.

Looks wise, she is stunning! I mean really hot! She was dressed as I asked, a naughty school unifrom, tied shirt (no bra), a short tartan skirt and pigtails!!! She's really, really slim, a really cute face/smile. She's got a lot of tattoos, pierced clit and nipples, which isn't really my thing, but I'm fine with that. In heals, she's about 6" 1', which again, for me at 6" 3' was a nice change. I was greeted with a (non DFK) kiss and it was straight up to the bedroom.

There was a lot of chat, she has a nervous laugh, but that's OK, it was our first meeting. Her place is nice and clean, there was a few bits and pieces kicking around, but she lives there, it was overall really nice. We chat some more before she's got her hand on my cock (over my jeans) saying she wants to get her mouth around it! She sits on the edge of the bed and pulls that little tartan skirt up to reveal her little white knickers. As we are kissing, I'm rubbing her pussy and she's already really wet, making her panties damp...love it! I give her some RO, which led to a small little problem...queefing. As she moved around a little, you could hear little 'fanny farts', it threw me a little at first, but I carried on. It never happened as I was going down on her, but it did happen. As I ate her out, she really responded to this and seems love it. So get her on all fours (with another couple of queefs) and then gave her a rimjob, which was great...her pussy and ass are so hot and she was really wet now.

After a while, she's got my cock out and she's sucking away. A really good technique and she seemed to enjoy it. Before long, we're both naked and 69'ing, when I had my first pop, I just couldn't help it, with a pussy in my mouth and a mouth around my cock. I came and down the hatch with the lot of it. She tells me off for cuming too soon, since she wants a good ride, lol. I told her she'd get one!

We lay on the bed, having a giggle, chatting. She really is a lovely girl to talk too, easy going, funny. I ask about some photos, yeah, no probs, just no face...fair enough, she lets me take a couple of shots, back in her outfit (which I will post, I just need to process them). Before long, I'm hard again, just taking pics! So we're on with a condom and we start with mish, then cow girl, then doggy. Now doggy, for me, usually isn't very good, but today...wow, I loved it! I think it's coz she's so petite, you can really watch your cock slide in and out of her. Then reverse CG. With the CG and RCG, she rode me like a bike from hell! She's really energetic and it's a turn on hearing her ass slap against your legs, or stomach. I finally came all over her gorgeous pert boobs.

We chatted again for a bit and had a quick wash/clean up. She had another appointment at 8, but there was no clock watching or any feeling of being rushed out the door. I will be back to see her again.

PROS
Hot looking girl, very petite body
OWO/CIM/swallow all good
Great to chat too, but at the same time, a right dirty bitch (her words)
Really energetic

CONS
Queefs now and then, which she didn't mention, but she must have heard them
No real DFK, it's just kissing with a bit of tongue

OVERALL
I will be back to see her, she's a cracking girl and a damn good punt!

Offline markc65

Great review

Looks like it makes up a bit for the issues yesterday with trains etc

Now added to the HL (even though like you I am not keen on the pierced clit & nipples)

Offline Punter Griffin

Now added to the HL (even though like you I am not keen on the pierced clit & nipples)

I thought that on seeing them, but now that I've tried them, it's not bad and she seemed to love it.

Offline Punter Griffin

Some of the pics I took...I should say NSFW, but I doubt anyone here is reading the forum on an open computer.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jawill

Hmm nice apart from that tattoo all down her leg!!!

Offline markc65

Still not convinced about the piercings, might have to really see what they are like when I'm back next month

Offline Punter Griffin

Hmm nice apart from that tattoo all down her leg!!!
You know what, when her legs were wrapped around my head and I was rimming her...I didn't even think about them.   ;)

Offline JimmySW

On the basis of the above I think it's about time there was a more up to date review so I'm TOFTT - I know it's a hardship (pun intended) but someone has to do it!

:-)

Review to follow!  :D