Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big booty recommendations  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Hotshots76

Perhaps Kim Kardashians latest pics have inspired this post... pardon the pun, butt if you know of a WG with a big juicy ass, please post the link so I can narrow a xmas short list.

tonka

she has a lovely round/fat arse and she's english.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Here's an old review from the late agent Panel999:  :cry:

Yes I saw her a few months ago in Feb when she was in a flat in Canden - did a quick 30 mins ok bj and doggy - she is in between a size 10 and size 12 - small. pretty face but it was more of a case that she said i will bj you and you can do this and do not do that and do not touch her and no open mouth kissing etc etc to me there was too many no go area's - she was ok and good bj, but felt rushed as she had another client waiting in the other room. Her pictures are photo shopped she is slightly larger when i saw her unless she has lost 7-8 kg, Typical Essex girl

tonka

she treated me better than that, and i get a better rate than her advertised prices...i have seen her a few times mind

Offline SamLP

bustymara, although she not only has a big booty, she has big tits and is generally quite chubby and round. Attractive girl though and delivers a good punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Anadin

I have to admit that Kim's pic inspired something in me too, I'd love to see someone with that kinda crazy figure, I don't care whether it's real or fake ass I just wanna bury my face in it.

Offline Hotshots76

Laila looks amazing - any experience with her or did you just stumble across her profile?

Offline TreyWalker

Just noticed this profile. External Link/Members Only

That profile feels a bit too good to be true. Ass is amazing though. No feedback means I'm not going to risk it as I have a list of girls I wanna see that will be lower risk.

I've done a review for Layla blaize. The ass is amazing but she doesn't do all of her likes and there's better service providers for cheaper. It was worth the one visit for the experience but she's bigger than kim body wise.

mikeyt_12

she looks amazing and even looks like kim from the back!!! anyone seen her??

Offline Hotshots76

I haven't seen her.
I did stumble across her profile though when I first posted this topic. Maybe it's me but for some reason I didn't think her ass was that big/juicy. I got the impression it was posed in a certain way, to look bigger for the sake of the pic's.... but nevertheless she has some good reviews. Take one for the team and let me know your verdict :-)

DOBERMAN

Regarding

I have not seen her but, i have seen her PG and you will be dissapointed if you are comparing her body to Kim Kardashian's. Also a fellow punter i know highlighted her then purchase the private Gallery and was also dissapointed to the point where he deleted her from his hotlist. (I did the same as well)

She has enough to draw your attention in, but she is not the crazy bodied chic you are imagining. Its all angles, postures and clothes. She has a below average body when compared to Kim Kardashian, not even in the same stratosphere.

But if it looks appealing to you go for it. But her body is  :thumbsdown:   Kim is a stallion, she is a donkey.

Offline Hotshots76

Thanks DOBERMAN,

It kinda as I expected.
The best way I try to describe it as is; there is a fine line between what we would do and what we would want to do.

Her I would do, despite the imperfections, but of course there is probably better value for money out there.

Mark Andrews

Perhaps Kim Kardashians latest pics have inspired this post... pardon the pun, butt if you know of a WG with a big juicy ass, please post the link so I can narrow a xmas short list.

External Link/Members Only - quite simply look no further though I do have a thing for Latin girls!

DOBERMAN

External Link/Members Only - quite simply look no further though I do have a thing for Latin girls!

She's thick, but she is not very curvy at all (ass is flat as a pancake).  Bad knock off im afraid.

Maybe there isn't a lady currently in the market with a figure similar to Kims, there has been latina's in the past who have had the figure but its quiet at the moment on that front i think. There may be some out there but that is a very poor version of Kims body.

Sorry to be so negative they are not bad, but theres a large gulf between kims figure and there figures. Kims figures fake but a lot of latina WG's have fake butts so its possible.

There has been much better out there, its just slow at the moment. Theres usually a couple of latina stunners that come along a year on AW.  Sorry i cant point you to something better right now, but i know enough to point out that that body is out of shape expect 10+ 15 pounds extra in person as well, those pics are likely even the better ones, so could you imagine the rejected ones.

DOBERMAN

She's thick, but she is not very curvy at all (ass is flat as a pancake).  Bad knock off im afraid.

Maybe there isn't a lady currently in the market with a figure similar to Kims, there has been latina's in the past who have had the figure but its quiet at the moment on that front i think. There may be some out there but that is a very poor version of Kims body.

Sorry to be so negative they are not bad, but theres a large gulf between kims figure and there figures. Kims figures fake but a lot of latina WG's have fake butts so its possible.

There has been much better out there, its just slow at the moment. Theres usually a couple of latina stunners that come along a year on AW.  Sorry i cant point you to something better right now, but i know enough to point out that that body is out of shape expect 10+ 15 pounds extra in person as well, those pics are likely even the better ones, so could you imagine the rejected ones.

Offline Hotshots76

Agreed. Remember to post back here if we manage to find out!
Sharing is caring  :kissgirl:

Stealthshagger

layla_blaize

saw her on telly last night in a rerun of the jodie marsh 'documentary'. Very tall for a woman, and a very big girl. in jodie marsh on the game, she called herself natalie and was setting up an agency, and said a client pays her to just sniff her arse for an hour.

Mark Andrews

Is there anyone you have hired in recent times? i.e. who you rate especially highly who you would highly recommend?

Offline Hotshots76

I will be posting a review later today. When I do I will post the link in here also. I must stress if it's Kim Kardashians ass you are expecting then whom I will be doing a review of will most likely disappoint you, that being said her ass is very nice. Pert and Juicy....

I think we are all joined in here in matrimony looking for wide hips, slim waist, big round ass. That sort of requirements will be more difficult to find... but certainly not impossible.

Sunil_N

I know such an ass living in south kensigton , pm me for details.

Offline Hotshots76

Any new big booty women to add to this? Its been a while!!!

Online NightKid

The girl I last reviewed had an amazing ass, but I can only partially recommend because I rated the experience a neutral.