Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 - South Kensington  (Read 1768 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maggie is so well reviewed here I wasn't going to bother with this but another one won't hurt.

I met her for the first time at a Central London hotel. The place was decent, no problems with reception, but there was a doorman who was a bit friendly. Comms were good. I booked her a few weeks in advance as I wanted to be first of the day. Maggie replied quickly and everything went very smoothly. I made a request for her to wear seamed stockings which she didn't have but went out to buy for our meeting. I doubt they're expensive but she didn't have to do that which tells you she wants to please.

As soon as I walked in she was right in there with a nice deep kiss with those massive tits pressed up against me. I was offered a drink but only wanted water. She's a gorgeous girl. I was expecting a massive Amazon type going from some previous reviews but she's only around 5'8" or 5'9". She's curvy with slim legs and a nice arse. Her tits are fake, the first enhanced tits I've played with. They felt hard but she has nice responsive nipples. I went for a GFE and we got to work straight away with some kissing and groping. By the time she was naked I had to remind her I still needed to pay! I got naked and she was right in there with her lips around my cock. She gave a great sloppy BJ, lots of spitting and gagging while she fingered herself. She rolled onto her back to suck my balls and deepthroat my cock and I went in for a bit of face-fucking. At this point I was fingering her and she decided she wanted a bit more so got out her selection of dildos including one which she can stick to the wall. Lubed one up and I fucked her with that while we went back to BJ. At this point she got very wet and leaked a a bit. I decided I wanted a bit of RO so had her legs wrapped around my neck while I licked and fingered her. I then got lubed up for a bit of a footjob and more cock-sucking. I needed to fuck her desperately by now but I was going to blow very soon if I wasn't careful and I had to hold a bit back for anal. She laid back and we went into mish with her legs wrapped tight around me and then on my shoulders while I fucked her nice and slow. At this point she said it was really hard not to fuck back quickly. We got into doggy and I fucked her harder then decided I wanted to give her arse a go. She said "I've been waiting for this". She was a bit tight as I was first of the day but not that tight. I slid in fairly easily and got to work. She can take it quite hard and fast up the arse and she really seems to love it, I think she prefers it to vag sex. I fucked her for a while like this then she went into prone anal which was amazing. At this point I couldn't hold back and blew my load while I was inside her (in the condom of course). When I pulled out she asked if I'd been saving up as the condom was a bit full - I had been, I wanted a nice big load for the meeting in case I wanted to go for COF but I couldn't hold on when I was in her arse.

It was a great one hour session but what made it so great wasn't the service but Maggie's personality and attitude. She really gives her all. She's a lot of fun, very chatty, and kind of comical in some ways. She says these cute-filthy things like "oopsy! You've got my pussy all wet and it's going everywhere". It gets a bit like one of the old Confessions films at times and I got caught up in it. I had a really fun time and a great fuck with a few more things ticked off the "fuck it list". I can't recommend her enough. She throws herself into the session with everything she's got. She's also great to talk to, she can talk about anything so the time between rounds isn't awkward at all. We finished with a sloppy handjob and more cocksucking then I needed a shower before getting back to work.

Great punt.

Offline MrSmiley

Nice! Sounds fun. Did you pay extra for anal?

Online herbie007

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed your punt.

Maggie was my first shag form AW, I remember walking away thinking what a result and great punt I’d just had. She’s got a lovely personality and she’s so easy to get on with, I also like that shagging her bum is included in the price.  :P