Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Jeremy

Talk about your experiences with 'regulars'. Do you have one? How often do you see them? Do you have more than one, do you see other prossies outside of your regs?

I've made repeat visits to favoured prossies but never gone so far as to have a regular, so I'm genuinely curious.

Offline Taggart

Ten plus years ago I did have a regular in Sheffield, and she was also a favourite of a couple of other board members. Sadly no longer with us.

Now I am trying to build a small network of 20-somethings, each one a little different in physical appearance, and not all offering the same services, one, for example, likes her back doors bashed in. They are also in different parts of the country, but all within an hour's drive from home, so it gives me the best of many things really.

Zook Mihof

I like that approach Taggart. Occasionally have a trip away from Birmingham to Coventry, Worcester or Nottingham way to break up punts. I tend to find if you're having a drive to a good punt, it feels more like a treat, and the journey home allows you to bask in post coital glory!

Offline Happylad

I`ve had several Regulars over the years - by Regular I mean a girl that I have visited more than 3 times on the trot, some have lasted a few months, some quite a bit longer.

It just happens occasionally with a new girl that everything suddenly clicks, you`re both on the same wavelength, the DFK is just perfect, and no words are necessary for her to know what you want and what to do about it; it becomes so good that you can`t imagine it being any better.  THAT girl becomes a regular until one or the other of you decides to call quits.

Then you play the field again until you find another.

I know it`s not the way many of you like to punt, but it suits me fine.

Offline nigel4498

I have two regulars that I see every couple of weeks but I also still play the field about once a month.
A regular is handy when Plan A fails, given up on plan B's as they are always crap.

Quesadilla

I`ve had several Regulars over the years - by Regular I mean a girl that I have visited more than 3 times on the trot, some have lasted a few months, some quite a bit longer.

It just happens occasionally with a new girl that everything suddenly clicks, you`re both on the same wavelength, the DFK is just perfect, and no words are necessary for her to know what you want and what to do about it; it becomes so good that you can`t imagine it being any better.  THAT girl becomes a regular until one or the other of you decides to call quits.

Then you play the field again until you find another.

I know it`s not the way many of you like to punt, but it suits me fine.
+1 seen around 15 girls in total since starting punting this year, three of which I really clicked with and have booked at least three times each. The intimacy/chemistry is just intoxicating and it gets better with each session as we get more confident / comfortable with each other.
I have another two or three I've seen that I would definitely see again and have the potential to be regulars.
Now at the point where I've given up adding people to my HL as I can only make time for one fresh face every so often. 

Offline NIK

Ten plus years ago I did have a regular in Sheffield, and she was also a favourite of a couple of other board members. Sadly no longer with us.

Now I am trying to build a small network of 20-somethings, each one a little different in physical appearance, and not all offering the same services, one, for example, likes her back doors bashed in. They are also in different parts of the country, but all within an hour's drive from home, so it gives me the best of many things really.

Have you come anywhere near to her though since?
I have with Nicoletta, but even that isn't quite the same as the money inevitably plays a more prominent part.

doc14

I have two regulars that I see every couple of weeks but I also still play the field about once a month.
A regular is handy when Plan A fails, given up on plan B's as they are always crap.
I agree, a regular is a good fall back, the number of times I've regretted plans B and C. Have one regular seen her about a dozen times over a 3 year period (I think that makes her a regular) but do prefer to see different girls

Offline Third Man

I  think there is nothing like a regular as for me the experience is so much better. As you get to know each other trying different things becomes easy and I always leave a happy guy and thinking how lucky I am. Ok try others too, but if I get someone that does it for me, thats where I go first.

Offline CBPaul

I never had what I guess would be a regular, always preferred to see different prossies because I like the variety.

Most I've ever seen the same one is 3 times but with a couple I would have seen them more had they not jacked it all in. I must admit second and third times have been better than the first.

I am seriously considering going down the path of a regular though, finding decent prossies in this area is getting more difficult and them becoming more transient as they move between working flats and hotels on a well trodden circuit makes it even worse. As others have said plans B onwards are generally not too good if a result of being hell bent on having a punt.

Offline Taggart

Have you come anywhere near to her though since?
I have with Nicoletta, but even that isn't quite the same as the money inevitably plays a more prominent part.

Yes, the nearest I've found is Little Honey Jessica in Peterborough. Similar physically, and tremendous orally.
I also try not to be obsessed or fixated with one WG anymore, prefering to share amongst several.

Offline tongueready

i have regularly seen the same girl over the last 10 years, never have i tired of meeting her, over the years it has gone from a few hours, to overnights, weekends and week away

Offline TomR

I did have a regular years ago. I saw her maybe once a month sometimes more. However, after a while, instead of the experience improving, it actually got worse as I think she started taking me for granted and thought that I was easy money and would just keep returning regardless of what effort she put into the meeting. Finally after her trying to spend a couple of our sessions talking I decided to spread my wings and go elsewhere.

Sometimes having a regular can be good, sometimes it doesn't work out. It would be interesting to hear if anyone else also experienced this.

Offline crues

I agree with all the comments about what is good about a regular.  With me it was great for about a year, and I saw the girl several times a month. However,  in time I felt she took it for granted.  If it was a normal relationship, with no money involved, she would have just told me to get lost but instead she was happy to continue to take the money and do slightly less each time.  I'm afraid in this game it can be a case that familiarity breeds contempt.

Offline The_Don

I have 5 but some times they come and go, thus I await their return.

I know what I'm getting but still get surprised (in a positive way)

I agree with all the comments about what is good about a regular.  With me it was great for about a year, and I saw the girl several times a month. However,  in time I felt she took it for granted.  If it was a normal relationship, with no money involved, she would have just told me to get lost but instead she was happy to continue to take the money and do slightly less each time.  I'm afraid in this game it can be a case that familiarity breeds contempt.

Then I walk because if we get to the point of having a real relationship. Its needs to be give and take, not just take!  Balance
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:53:00 am by The_Don »

Offline davidgood

Over the years I have had the odd 'regular' who I might see a couple of times a month after work, but unfortunately the best seem to get proper jobs or boyfriends and retire.

These days I have a network of ladies over the Country who I try to see whenever I am in their area but there are often long gaps between visits.

But for regular fun I still love to go to parties and try to get to at least one a week, where there will be girls who I have seen many times before and that I know well.

Regards,

davidgood

Curious6705

The idea of a Regular seems to me to suggest a relationship that is more than professional. That, to me, is contrary to the reason why I punt. Each time I see a WG I expect the same level of effort on her part as the first time. In return I pay her a premium rate for her service. If she falls below that standard she may not expect me to return. It's strictly business for me, though conducted in a friendly manner.

potato

As someone that has had probably half a dozen regulars over the last 10 years I have to agree that some of them can take you for granted after a while. Yes, there are often perks with regulars - like extra time but, when you calculate the actual "physical" part of the meeting as opposed to the extended chats and general time wasting tricks,  it can be worse value than just booking a series of girls and having a bit of variety into the bargain. One thing that UKP does is to make you more aware of the many tricks that girls can pull to minimise their effort. I certainly am much more aware than I was previously. I have smiled to myself on a few occasions when the trick has been deployed...

I am starting to wonder whether my definition of a regular, which has been the same girl until they disappear (which could be months or years,  is the best approach - due to the fall off in effort from the girls part. It may be that I should rethink and as I see a fall off in effort, just swap to another. I actually dropped a "Test Reverse Booking" on AW just to see what the result would be in finding another regular that would suit my style of punting - and I was surprised to find out of the 10 replies, 6 of them matched my criteria and would be worth exploring.. I didn't on the basis of "better the devil you know" but it certainly gave me food for thought and at least I know I have some options.

I wonder if the long term regular where the service level doesn't drop off actually exists? I think a London girl that visited my area every few weeks would have come the closest so far.

Online RedKettle

I tend to mix this up - I have a few regulars but also like to try different ones.  Sometimes it is good to see someone where things are familiar and you know what is going to happen.  Other times I want something new and that buzz you get going into a punt not quite sure what is going to happen, for good or bad.

I have noticed that you can get a falling down of effort from a regular who takes you for granted, but if you take a break from seeing them I have found that there is renewed vigour on your return as they realise they almost lost a regular payment.

The really sad thing is how many I see that I am just not that bothered about seeing again.  Also when I do find one I think is great they are always somewhere bloody miles away that I only visit infrequently!!

Offline 385North

If all you seek is a vanilla GFE punt then it’s always going to become formulaic from around the third or fourth visit onwards with a regular, if you’re seeing her consecutively that is. This is what I found, anyway. It’s probably best to build up a small harem of regulars as suggested above to keep it as interesting as possible.

If you’re into really kinky stuff then personally I believe it’s more rewarding to build a long term trusted (professional) relationship with a regular to help dig out things which you would not even have known about yourself and wouldn’t try elsewhere with someone your less familiar with.

Whatever route to take, it’s all good fun.

GeeWiz

I did have a regular years ago. I saw her maybe once a month sometimes more. However, after a while, instead of the experience improving, it actually got worse as I think she started taking me for granted and thought that I was easy money and would just keep returning regardless of what effort she put into the meeting.

Well summed up, my experience too.

As soon as it gets like a long term relationship - this should be the polar opposite experience - it's time to bail out.

Offline socks

I don't think you should think in terms of getting or not getting a regular. I do have a regular (two or three actually) but that's not arisen because I wanted to find someone to see again and again. It's because she provides a service that I like a lot and is better at it and more reliable than women I've visited once or twice.

I like to scour adultwork for new talent and if someone ticks the right boxes I go see them. The reality is that if one of these pulled my strings better than the current regular, she'd inherit the mantle. Equally I wouldn't and don't avoid seeing a regular just because I don't want to acquire one. And if my current regular became shit I wouldn't go on a mission to find another but it might happen in the course of continuing to shop around.

I guess I think of it in the same way as other services I take. I go to a particular supermarket while I like it the best. Sometimes I go elsewhere for a change and if I liked that better I'd go there more often and reduce trips to my current preferred destination.

Offline x369

A few years ago I used to have a regular that I would see two to three times a month for long duration bookings, minimum of four hours and a couple of over nights. Used to meet up and have dinner then back to hers for sex and chat etc. was good for me as I wasn't in a relationship at the time and it allowed me to play the field, thing was I kind of ended up with my head up my arse about the whole situation and one day we over ran and I was in a rush to leave when another bloke was knocking at the door, totally went out of my mind that there was other people enjoying her services, any way I lost my temper laid the bloke out and left to never return.

Moral of the story keep it real

Quesadilla

If all you seek is a vanilla GFE punt then it’s always going to become formulaic from around the third or fourth visit onwards with a regular, if you’re seeing her consecutively that is. This is what I found, anyway. It’s probably best to build up a small harem of regulars as suggested above to keep it as interesting as possible.

If you’re into really kinky stuff then personally I believe it’s more rewarding to build a long term trusted (professional) relationship with a regular to help dig out things which you would not even have known about yourself and wouldn’t try elsewhere with someone your less familiar with.

Whatever route to take, it’s all good fun.
One of my regulars is pretty vanilla and two others are very kinky, I rotate between them and mix in one or two new ladies every few weeks.

My "vanilla" is the perfect GFE's and physically my ideal.  It really is like when you're with a new girlfriend and are exploring each other every time you meet.  Seen her four times and would say it's still getting better every time - but sadly she is leaving the country next month for the foreseeable future so I will be making the most of her while she's here - while also looking for new potential regulars. I have at least 2-3 others I've seen once and had a great time with who might fit the bill.

With the other ladies I'm now comfortable with them and bit by bit trying out all the more kinky stuff on my sexual bucket list. In the process of converting my spare room into an adult playroom just for that purpose.  :D

So far the mix of vanilla/GFE, dirty kinky sex and the odd new face is proving to be an ideal mix.   :cool:

Offline Thepacifist

I've had 4 punting regulars in my career so far. Laura from Hungary who I always saw when i went to Amsterdam. Nicole Mercedes, a Swedish GFE like no other. Jessica GG, a Mancunian with natural GGs who i saw when she would visit London. At the moment I've seen Mega Busty Grace 5 or 6 times so far. She's the closest to my type. All my regulars have been blonde.

Offline 385North

One of my regulars is pretty vanilla and two others are very kinky, I rotate between them and mix in one or two new ladies every few weeks.

My "vanilla" is the perfect GFE's and physically my ideal.  It really is like when you're with a new girlfriend and are exploring each other every time you meet.  Seen her four times and would say it's still getting better every time - but sadly she is leaving the country next month for the foreseeable future so I will be making the most of her while she's here - while also looking for new potential regulars. I have at least 2-3 others I've seen once and had a great time with who might fit the bill.

With the other ladies I'm now comfortable with them and bit by bit trying out all the more kinky stuff on my sexual bucket list. In the process of converting my spare room into an adult playroom just for that purpose.  :D

So far the mix of vanilla/GFE, dirty kinky sex and the odd new face is proving to be an ideal mix.   :cool:

Happy days! Love the play room idea. Any influences for the interior decoration?

Quesadilla

Happy days! Love the play room idea. Any influences for the interior decoration?
I'm thinking Laurence Llewelyn Bowen meets Kink.com.  :D

Probably going to try a few BDSM clubs first and see what jumps out, so to speak. :)

Offline JohnEv

In all honesty, I'd prefer to give my money to a girl who is struggling and just needs an income top-up, a nice private low-risk arrangement.  I've done this four times in the past and its worked out well both ways, both parties wanting the privacy and mutual trust.

Offline threechilliman

Pretty much what I'm working on - half a dozen girls who each offer something a bit different, with the odd new girl given a road test.

tcm