Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic Linda - Barnet  (Read 2765 times)

1 review(s) for Sabiha (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sheriff bart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also, discussed here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38698.msg521604;topicseen#msg521604

Has had a recent name change was 'Curvaceous Linda' before.

Have had her on my hot list for a while, and her photos finally drew me in. Arranged a time and this is how it went:

Contact: : Called her up and she answered and was very pleasant. Agreed at meeting for an hour and she gave me approximate directions and asked me to call again once in the vicinity - pretty standard practice.

Premises: Once I got the exact address I made my way to a normal residential street not too far from the North Circular, and Linda's was the upstairs flat in one of the houses. Its relatively quiet around there, with not many passers by so quite private.

Physical: Linda is as seen in her photos, and a very sexy looking lady. She mentions her curves etc on her AW page but she is tall enough to carry them off really nicely. She is very chatty and obviously intelligent too. I was happy I had made the call!

Bedroom shenanigans: After a small chat was led into the bedroom where there was some nice DFK. Clothing was removed quickly at my instigation and lots of gropage continued on the bed. She eventually broke away and gave me some great oral, and I returned the favour which she seemed to enjoy. The on with the condom and shagged in as many positions as I could muster before eventually succumbing to some deep penetration with her legs up and around my head. Phew!

If I had to describe Linda in one word I would say 'passionate', and she made sure that I was being entertained!
All in all, great punt with a nice sexy lady and I will return. Would recommend to you all.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline landseer

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated.

She is very expensive considering she does not do CIM. A deal breaker for me.

next

glad you had a good time and enjoyed yourself but i really feel you should have done a bit more reseach

External Link/Members Only

CaptainRoscoe

glad you had a good time and enjoyed yourself but i really feel you should have done a bit more reseach

External Link/Members Only

Good god almighty. The OP is about to purchase a vast amount of bleach and razor blades after clicking this link. :vomit:

CaptainRoscoe

I wonder if it's too late for the op to ask for a refund. :unknown:

Offline sheriff bart

Jesus Christ......and quite frankly, LOOOOOOOL!

What can I say, I've been had!I've just gone from mild shock to laughing - probably the anger will come tomorrow, but frankly, he/she was very convincing. Everything seemed to be, er, in the right place and correct. Ah well, one to tell the grandchildren.

Ive shagged worse.

Errrm......another box ticked  :blush:

(goes into hiding to contemplate life)

Offline the lurker

You shudda remembered Gene Wilder's line to your avatar in the movie. Let's play chess!

NewGuy

^ Great attitude there mate, respect. Suppose it's safe to say the experience was better than you might've imagined it would be. Still - shame on her for not making it clear.

CaptainRoscoe

This has opened up a can of worms: should these "types" of females be forced to disclose such info?

Offline Bangers and Gash

:D

I always thought you could spot the signs when pussy munching, but it would seem you can't.

Nice to see Sheriff Bart has taken it on the chin. BTW, was hers a bit stubbly?

I'm actually thinking about putting her in my HL  :blush:

vt

This has opened up a can of worms: should these "types" of females be forced to disclose such info?

Simple answer...YES!! There's a very clear box to tick for TV/TS on AW...

Each to his own and there is a market for TS, but straight punters should have the choice to meet natural-born females.

TS trying to dupe straight guys need to be outed on here.  :diablo:

CaptainRoscoe

Simple answer...YES!! There's a very clear box to tick for TV/TS on AW...

Each to his own and there is a market for TS, but straight punters should have the choice to meet natural-born females.

TS trying to dupe straight guys need to be outed on here.  :diablo:

Well unsurprisingly, she has deleted all her profiles. I'm sure she'll pop up somewhere. I still have her pictures and details. If anyone thinks I should post it up as a future warning?

vt

Well unsurprisingly, she has deleted all her profiles. I'm sure she'll pop up somewhere. I still have her pictures and details. If anyone thinks I should post it up as a future warning?

Yep, follow 'her' around and if 'she' starts advertising as anything other than a TS, please point it out as a warning for punters!

Do TS get a thrill out of duping straight guys into fucking them thinking they are genetically female??  :wackogirl: They need to do that with civvies if that's their thing and leave punters alone...or just content themselves with punters who want to fuck a ladyboy!!  :diablo:

Offline sheriff bart

Thank you all for for your words of support and also the criticism which I'll take on my stubbly chin - hers (his?) wasn't stubbly at all actually.

In fact, after having a night to think about the whole situation, my immediate reaction is to try and find the surgeon who did her op because frankly, he has a high level of skill in my opinion!

Will try and find a woman to shag and review soon!

Cheers!  :hi: