Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuciaLovely, Edinburgh (Romanian on AdultWork)  (Read 3624 times)

19 review(s) for LuciaLovely (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ali

I decided to visit LuciaLovely despite her being Romanian, apart from two Romanian girls all the other experiences I have had with them have been negative, but Lucia's photos proved too tempting, she also had 16 positive feedbacks on AW so I emailed her and arranged a 1 hour incall for yesterday, I booked a couple of days in advance and exchanged texts with her the day before the meeting.

She texted her street and postcode to me but not building number which is what most girls do to begin with.  I went to the address and texted her for building and flat number, but she did not reply.  So I gave it ten minutes and texted her again, no reply.  So I phoned her, she did not answer her phone.

I travelled for nearly one hour to get to her and this happened.  Hell knows how she has got those positive feedbacks on AW, her profile looks good as well but someone must have written it for her.  Her English is poor, her text and email communications were poor.  She is crazy, anyone who puts a profile on AW and drags you over to some address for an incall and then ignores your text and phone calls is crazy or high on drugs.

I would not waste my time on her, she is not genuine like most Romanians.

Her profile External Link/Members Only 

bawbag

imagine someone just got there quicker. first cum first served.

Offline gorgie tony

I had a similar experience, I'll do a review soon.

Had  time arranged and she gave me her postcode.

Just before booking txt'd her for building no. but she kept sending me her postcode, after many many txt's and some phone calls eventually got her flat no.

I think she hadn't realised that we had already agreed a time and she thought I was looking for a booking.

However it's worth persevering to get a booking.

Although as others have said, it's not a great service but she does have an incredible figure.

Ali

I had made a booking thru AW, she confirmed the time by text, it was an early booking (12 noon), I doubt there would have been a queue of men there at that time of the day, she could have cancelled or texted me to re-arrange, she didn't even reply to my text, I emailed her later in the evening and asked her why she ignored my text and call, one day on she has not replied to my email either.

Well that's £120 she could have had, but it went to another AW girl since I went and visited someone else later on same day.  Her loss moneywise but she wasted a fair bit of my time.

Offline SamScott

That's sad as she is worth it when you see her.

She must of just got her wires crossed
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Ali

Getting her wires crossed is an understatement if that's all this was about, she must be losing a lot of business if this is the best she can to, just looking good is not enough in this business, you have to open the door and let your punt in, you have to give them your door number and answer their text etc. I had a day off work and wanted to visit her, but instead I got all stressed and wasted most of my day off.  She charges good money also.  She needs her head examined  :wacko:

Offline SamScott

Yeah I know what you mean she isn't pro and when I seen her was like she was making it up as she was went a long.

She probably doesn't have the planning skills or there is someone behind pushing the buttons.... For example at one point she whispers to me that she came.... Also said at the start loud as fuck what is you age.... Strange.

Seriously I would return and I rate her highly. I'd rather fuck a sexy model shitless than some fat Scottish wreck that lies about her pics to entice you in
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Ali

Because of her look I could reconsider her but she hasn't even read the email I sent her yesterday after she let me down, let alone reply to it.  I just cannot rely on her or trust her to be there. This girl is strange, what a shame for her, she could make a lot of money if she would offer a reliable service. I haven't given her a feedback on AW.

Offline gorgie tony

I haven't given her a feedback on AW.

Is that not what the AW feedback system is for?

Offline Ally McFeel

Sorry to hear it went badly for you Ali. As usual when booking Romanians, I'd advise having a plan B & C in place since they aren't always the most reliable. Otherwise I'd try again, this girl is seriously hot.

jockyw

Sorry to hear it went badly for you Ali. As usual when booking Romanians, I'd advise having a plan B & C in place since they aren't always the most reliable. Otherwise I'd try again, this girl is seriously hot.

hot or not Ali's experience is exactly why I just stay completely clear of these EE  jokers.

BootyAddict

She messed me about a bit too i was so keen to get my hands on her but so much faffin so just gave up.

Ali

Is that not what the AW feedback system is for?
If I give her a negative feedback she too will give me a negative feedback in retaliation, AW feedbacks are unreliable.  Several guys under this thread have said this girl messed them up too.

Here is a round up of LuciaLovely

Pro
She is attractive, both good looking and a nice figure

Cons
She is unreliable, confirms a booking but when you are in the street ignores your text
Poor English, poor communication both email and text
provides limited service, no kissing, no OWO
Very risky, make sure you have a plan B and C if intending to visit this girl, there is a high risk that you will be stranded in the street outside her door, that's if you manage to figure out which one is her door! 

So judge for yourselves if you want to take a chance and try to visit her, she needs her head examined wasting people's time, hell knows how and why she gets a kick out of messing men about.

Ali

Guys

A few days after I emailed Lucia and asked why she ignored my texts and call when I was in her street and let me down, she finally replied to my email and said she is beautiful and doesn't need to be lectured by me.  No apology offered nor was any attempt made to make it up to me.  The last time an AW girl let me down she texted me afterward, apologised and offered a £20 discount if I would visit her another day, and I did go back and all went well (and £20 discount was honoured).

But this Lucia's attitude sucks, she is full of herself and seems to think she is a princess and can do what she likes because she is good looking.  It has to be said £120 is a lot she charges for the limited service she provides (no kissing and no OWO), add to that her attitude, unreliability and unprofessionalism and I for one won't be visiting her again.   :manhater:

Stevesmith

I have met her, she is the best looking girl I have seen in a long time, maybe it is a fact that she has a lot of guys booking her, certainly the best looking Edinburgh has to offer.  Not that it is right you were messed about, but I had good service, somewhat limited, from her.

JazzMan

I’m not quite understanding this Ali.
Have you actually met her?
Has she caused you so much emotional turmoil by not keeping an appointment?
If you are still so upset about this event that happened 5 days ago then I think you may have a problem.
Will we be seeing you on the top of the Forth road bridge soon?

Ali

I’m not quite understanding this Ali.
Have you actually met her?
Has she caused you so much emotional turmoil by not keeping an appointment?
If you are still so upset about this event that happened 5 days ago then I think you may have a problem.
Will we be seeing you on the top of the Forth road bridge soon?
No I never met her JazzMan since she didn't give me her door number when I went to her street at the agreed time which was booked in AW and confirmed by text the previous day.

She did not cause me any emotional turmoil, I went and visited a Polish girl a few hours later, got a better service and saved myself £20 since the other girl charged £100 for one hour, so you won't be seeing me on Forth Road Bridge.

I updated this thread after five days because it took Lucia five days to reply to my email, that's all.