Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye so amazing - Reading  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Sorted

Anyone recognise this one as a potential fake ?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks!

Offline HawkG

Not a fake.  I saw her a few weeks ago. She's in a block of flats off the Bath Road, not the nicest area. But she is lovely. Absolutely tiny but with awesome tits. Really nice person. Maybe no longer quite as pretty as in those pics, but not far off. The only reason I haven't returned is that she doesn't kiss. I expect some decent kissing at 80 quids.

Offline happy as larry

Looks hot, i`m still waiting to hear if anyone has seen this girl
External Link/Members Only

Offline HawkG

Nothing to offer you yet - like you, I've been awaiting feedback from others.

Offline Sorted

Not a fake.  I saw her a few weeks ago. She's in a block of flats off the Bath Road, not the nicest area. But she is lovely. Absolutely tiny but with awesome tits. Really nice person. Maybe no longer quite as pretty as in those pics, but not far off. The only reason I haven't returned is that she doesn't kiss. I expect some decent kissing at 80 quids.

Her comms are terrible - tried booking twice - no response via phone, booking system or email?

How did you contact her mate?

I love the tiny ones no kissing didn't bother me - ha 

Offline Sorted

Sorry to ask - but she states she is English ? Correct ?

Offline Sorted

Called her just now - 100% genuine - going in for a session- review will follow.

Confirmed no kissing of any kind - but not concerned as she was totally upfront about it - apologised and seems lovely.

Offline daverfc

She interests me as she ticks alot of my boxes...ie anal, rimming etc.

But she wont kiss? She'll happily suck your cock, lick your arsehole , swallow your man juice, but no kissing?

Hmmm.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 03:16:01 pm by daverfc »

Offline Sorted

I know - I won't divulge her reasons - but I accept them.

More Boxes will indeed get ticket if I do manage get A in the next 1.5 hours ! Ha !

Offline anthonysterling

So how did it go mate? Any FB for us?
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HawkG

She has removed her number from the AW page and not logged in since December - it seems she's dropped out of the game.