Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unsolicited texts from prozies  (Read 2036 times)

Offline kowalski

Got two of these today same message different mobiles
Hi babe did you want to meet me? X
reverse Google search on numbers shows a couple of prozies in Hounslow.I suspect a pimp has got hold of my number and is touting. If I had an old lady I'd be shiting myself.
Any similar experience?

Offline Ipunter

I've had a couple off one, but I can block numbers on iPhones so not bothered. At first I thought that's nice she thinking about me... Then she wouldn't stop texting, then calling... Got number mixed up and thought I made a booking lol... To much blocked.

James999

Offline sushi

+1 Name and shame her no one wants prossies sending them random texts and calls.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ipunter

External Link/Members Only

The funny thing is I gave her a positive review, she was good, just random texts asking for sex are not my thing.

Offline claretandblue

happened go me twice in my shortish punting career,spank my monkey aka kheira farrell texted me out of the blue a fw weeks after our punt while rio lee went one better and had her pa call me again out of the blue!

Offline Taggart

See my reply, #47, in this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41092.25

This was the girl, and a good example why a punting phone, with a passcode, is a necessity.

James999

The funny thing is I gave her a positive review, she was good, just random texts asking for sex are not my thing.

Looks like she could do with a fucking good bath  :scare:

Offline punk

only if its free

Offline Boundless

I've had a few over the years - doesn't bother me too much. Punting phone always on silent and usually turned off and hidden so no problem.

A lot of the time it's when you've texted to ask if they are working and you get a reply the next day or day after  :wacko:

Offline Bushmills

I've had a few off Chinese WGs - punters numbers seem to get passed around from flatmate to flatmate / pimp to pimp.

Not really what I want... but I have my iPhone set so that texts don't show on the welcome screen so no big deal...

Bobdayley

I've had a few off Chinese WGs - punters numbers seem to get passed around from flatmate to flatmate / pimp to pimp.

Not really what I want... but I have my iPhone set so that texts don't show on the welcome screen so no big deal...

It seems a good idea.

How do you do that? I have just checked I couldn't find an option for that. Is it on iPhone ?

Offline Ipunter

Settings, notifications, messages

Bobdayley

Settings, notifications, messages

Thanks IPunter, that's great
Respect  :hi:

Offline nervyfooker

i've got a feeling anal is not her thing.

"Q. Do you do anal?    
A. Anal is by my choice and you must be 4in or smaller when hard.
 Anal is £40 on top of my rate"

Offline Blue84

Ive had two o these recently from Billie Blows saying she's in watford.. 

Quesadilla

Personally I'd be quite happy to get unsolicited txt's with special offers from girls I've seen before - good for them if they have an otherwise quiet night, good for me too if I'm at a loose end.  Good marketing - I would actively encourage it! :)

Offline socks

Personally I'd be quite happy to get unsolicited txt's with special offers from girls I've seen before - good for them if they have an otherwise quiet night, good for me too if I'm at a loose end.  Good marketing - I would actively encourage it! :)
yes I don't mind it either but it should be on an opt in basis. ie like everyone else trying to sell you things these days has to ask if you're happy to receive marketing communications from themselves or anyone else they decide to flog your details to.