Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Australian Goddess - Near Warren Street - Good Punt!  (Read 7091 times)

4 review(s) for Australian_Goddess (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zack D

So I was at a loose end one afternoon a couple of weeks ago and thought for the first time ever I would try punting with a girl with no feedback, I came across External Link/Members Only - at the time 0 feedbacks. Photos obviously look hot, only question would she be the girl in the pics? Gave her a call it was being diverted, left a text msg then half an hour later got a reply back. Gave her a call to arrange 30 mins at £80, was very friendly on the phone, so got some directions and off I went!

Her flat is a nice little basement studio, reasonably discreet and clean with shower facilities on offer. She opened the door wearing some sexy underwear, I thought wow fit as fuck and definitely the girl in the pics, with the accent to go with it! Sat next to her on the sofa, handed over the cash and launched into some prolonged DFK and went wandering with my hands, yes I thought this is going to be a good punt! Her body is as awesome as it looks in the pics, nice perky tits, great smooth ass and long legs, stereotypical bleach blonde type.

After snogging each other sitting on the sofa and then standing up, finally made it onto the bed and began undressing. Oral was covered, probably the only negative of the punt, but she gave a good session of oral with some deep throating, so I didn't mind too much. After a bit of 69 I moved onto some mish, giving her a good pounding, before she got on all fours on the bed and let me pound away in doggy before I came a few minutes later.

No rush to get me out of the door, kissed a bit more before using her shower, allowed me to get dressed at my own pace and gave me another long lingering kiss before showing me out.

Overall a great punt with the sort of girl you would be eyeing up on the street and wishing you could fuck!

Offline scarebear

Thanks Zack. Ive been asking about her on another thread as she looked really fit , so you have made my mind up for me.

Offline hendrix

So I was at a loose end one afternoon a couple of weeks ago and thought for the first time ever I would try punting with a girl with no feedback, I came across External Link/Members Only - at the time 0 feedbacks. Photos obviously look hot, only question would she be the girl in the pics? Gave her a call it was being diverted, left a text msg then half an hour later got a reply back. Gave her a call to arrange 30 mins at £80, was very friendly on the phone, so got some directions and off I went!

Her flat is a nice little basement studio, reasonably discreet and clean with shower facilities on offer. She opened the door wearing some sexy underwear, I thought wow fit as fuck and definitely the girl in the pics, with the accent to go with it! Sat next to her on the sofa, handed over the cash and launched into some prolonged DFK and went wandering with my hands, yes I thought this is going to be a good punt! Her body is as awesome as it looks in the pics, nice perky tits, great smooth ass and long legs, stereotypical bleach blonde type.

After snogging each other sitting on the sofa and then standing up, finally made it onto the bed and began undressing. Oral was covered, probably the only negative of the punt, but she gave a good session of oral with some deep throating, so I didn't mind too much. After a bit of 69 I moved onto some mish, giving her a good pounding, before she got on all fours on the bed and let me pound away in doggy before I came a few minutes later.

No rush to get me out of the door, kissed a bit more before using her shower, allowed me to get dressed at my own pace and gave me another long lingering kiss before showing me out.

Overall a great punt with the sort of girl you would be eyeing up on the street and wishing you could fuck!

Thanks for the review  :hi: I see she was owo on her likes list, so did you ask and she refused? or just your choice? Only asking as that would be a dealbreaker for me, she looks great otherwise!

Offline Zack D

Hi Hendrix,

I didn't ask to be fair, was kind of caught up in the moment in all honesty so went with the flow! She is very approachable on the phone though so don't think it would be an issue to clarify beforehand with her!  :)

@scarebear hope you enjoy, is good value for money in my book bearing in mind the drop dead good looks and good service levels, got a feeling she might get popular over the next few weeks!

Offline JamesRockford

I had the same question as Hendrix on my mind regarding owo.  For me it's a crying shame and a complete no-no for me if a girl doesn't do owo.  Wearing a condom is already a terrible hardship, albeit absolutely necessary.

password02

I had the same question as Hendrix on my mind regarding owo.  For me it's a crying shame and a complete no-no for me if a girl doesn't do owo.  Wearing a condom is already a terrible hardship, albeit absolutely necessary.

+1 any Chance if owo on offer.

fingal91

What is her face like? That's what's really missing from the photos!

Offline JamesRockford

...drop dead good looks

Could you expand on her looks and age?  Thanks.

Offline Zack D

Could you expand on her looks and age?  Thanks.

Of course! Her profile says 24, didn't see anything facially or body wise to suggest otherwise - very tight and toned body, no excess fat or baggage around the tummy or ass, fantastic pair of legs, wouldn't be surprised if she works out or runs in her spare time as body looks in great condition.

Looks wise, she was a treat - actually looks a bit like the model that fuckwit Pistorious shot, Reeva Steenkamp, try not to make crude jokes around that though... ;)

Offline scarebear

Of course! Her profile says 24, didn't see anything facially or body wise to suggest otherwise - very tight and toned body, no excess fat or baggage around the tummy or ass, fantastic pair of legs, wouldn't be surprised if she works out or runs in her spare time as body looks in great condition.

Looks wise, she was a treat - actually looks a bit like the model that fuckwit Pistorious shot, Reeva Steenkamp, try not to make crude jokes around that though... ;)

You really are getting me excited now - She was gorgeous, way too good for that idiot.

password02

Just seen her profile again - The 1 hour price is £140? - Unless I am going mad at my age but I AM SURE it was £120 ph yesterday?

Please tell me I am wrong and the price hike has not just gone up after the UKP review?

Offline Zack D

Just seen her profile again - The 1 hour price is £140? - Unless I am going mad at my age but I AM SURE it was £120 ph yesterday?

Please tell me I am wrong and the price hike has not just gone up after the UKP review?

Pretty certain it was £80/£140 for 30 mins or 1 hour when I saw her!

Offline scooby73

Very tempting.
Did she have a strong accent?

kwahima

is a-level included in the rate or is it extra?
how does she do verbally (ie moaning) btw?  ;)

LL

Thanks for the review - sounds good.
So you had 2 showers in your 30 minute booking, is that right?  How long were you in her flat in total?  Just trying to figure out if your shower time came out of your paid time.  Thanks.

west8

I thought wow fit as fuck and definitely the girl in the pics

Always thought about going 'Down Under'. Perhaps now is the right time.  ;)

Do you mean bodily, facially .. or both?

Offline Zack D

is a-level included in the rate or is it extra?
how does she do verbally (ie moaning) btw?  ;)

Think it would be extra, didn't discuss or attempt in this particularly meeting anyway! Actually quite good moaning wise, never know how real or fake it is but sounded good anyway when I was pounding her hard in doggy  :P

Offline Zack D

Thanks for the review - sounds good.
So you had 2 showers in your 30 minute booking, is that right?  How long were you in her flat in total?  Just trying to figure out if your shower time came out of your paid time.  Thanks.

Had a shower after doing the deed as showered before getting there! I think I was there about 35 minutes in total, definitely didn't feel rushed or like that was it pack your shit and get out sort of vibe that some girls do after you have finished!

Offline Zack D

Always thought about going 'Down Under'. Perhaps now is the right time.  ;)

Do you mean bodily, facially .. or both?

Definitely both! Well worth a trip Down Under I would say!

LL

Hmmm, left her a message on AW asking to book her and when would she be free.  My message was read this morning, no reply this evening.
Perhaps she's one of those ones that you have to speak to in person to have them take you seriously.

Offline blackdick108

NO. She does not look like this. Stop chatting bullshit man.

I've seen and fucked her, she's a nice looking girl, she's actually Dutch I'm fairly sure about this but she aint someone you'd go wow wow wow if you saw her in the street. I'd give her a 7/10 looks wise and she was a pretty good shag for 30 minutes. But she aint no supermodel.

fingal91

Offline tantric talents

I've seen and fucked her, she's a nice looking girl, she's actually Dutch I'm fairly sure about this but she aint someone you'd go wow wow wow if you saw her in the street. I'd give her a 7/10 looks wise and she was a pretty good shag for 30 minutes. But she aint no supermodel.

King Tarzan seems convinced she has an Australian accent and they are really not at all similar so now I am really confused!

password02

You have seen and fcked her and no review and when someone says something different you say Bull Shit?

Any reasons why  do not want to share your experience? - Not many members will take you seriously if you tell them you have seen the girl and No Review

Offline Jimmyredcab

Very tempting.
Did she have a strong accent?

According to this review she had no Australian accent --------------- another lying bitch I suppose.   :dash: :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48685.0

fingal91

I found she wouldn't speak on the phone. Yet when she did it was with an accent. But you could easily fake one for that amount of time (she just said "I can't talk right now"). She definitely does not have a real Australian accent. You can ask her yourself.

Offline blackdick108

You have seen and fcked her and no review and when someone says something different you say Bull Shit?

Any reasons why  do not want to share your experience? - Not many members will take you seriously if you tell them you have seen the girl and No Review

I don't want to post a review. End of story.

I am just confirming the following based on my experience:

1/ No Australian accent which I asked her about when I walked down to her basement flat which is not far from Warren Street station.
2/ She told me she was part Dutch / part Australian. Her words not mine, ring her if you're bothered
3/ She is a reasonably attractive girl but no super model and definitely not someone you'd say WOW over either
4/ She is a good shag for 30 minutes, I've had no complaints. She has definitely had a lot of practice giving head (there are no prodigies in the bedroom!)
5/ Shagged her in two positions, missionary and doggy
6/ She says she is a student and only uses that flat for 'work purposes

The biggest disappointment for everyone who will go see her if she is NOT Australian. No accent and she is clearly European. That is what is the most misleading thing about this WG.

password02

I don't want to post a review. End of story.

I am just confirming the following based on my experience:

1/ No Australian accent which I asked her about when I walked down to her basement flat which is not far from Warren Street station.
2/ She told me she was part Dutch / part Australian. Her words not mine, ring her if you're bothered
3/ She is a reasonably attractive girl but no super model and definitely not someone you'd say WOW over either
4/ She is a good shag for 30 minutes, I've had no complaints. She has definitely had a lot of practice giving head (there are no prodigies in the bedroom!)
5/ Shagged her in two positions, missionary and doggy
6/ She says she is a student and only uses that flat for 'work purposes

The biggest disappointment for everyone who will go see her if she is NOT Australian. No accent and she is clearly European. That is what is the most misleading thing about this WG.

Your absolute right to post or not to post a review - Really could not give a shit - Ahhh wait You just did one!!!

Now that wasn't hard was it? You are now a big boy and can play with the big boys now as you have broken in to UKP

It is people like you that I really do not care much - You registered on UKP on 23/8/13 and it seems you are 1 of the members who will take all the info and reviews and all the advice and will not give anything back to the forum. You take all the info and intel from other peoples reviews and have a decent punt but will not share or recommend or review -

What do you give back to the forum ? and how can people like you take and take and give nothing back?

You sir are a typical Lurker who takes and takes and really does not give a FCK about his fellow punters   

Welcome to UKP
 :hi:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 04:41:07 pm by password02 »

Jason

She says she is partly Dutch but that’s bullshit. She certainly has a Portuguese passport – her previous profile (External Link/Members Only) was fully verified and the nationality was stated as Portuguese. She also used to be on agencies as External Link/Members Only (again stated as Portuguese) and she has a personal website as External Link/Members Only where she says:
Quote from:  Amanda Brooks
My name is Amanda and I am a 24 year old Australian (with a bit of latin blood) living in Central London.

Below are some extra pictures of her:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Happy punting.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She says she is partly Dutch but that’s bullshit. She certainly has a Portuguese passport – her previous profile (External Link/Members Only) was fully verified and the nationality was stated as Portuguese.

Well spotted, some of these cunts couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it.   :bomb:

Offline lewishamguy

She says she is partly Dutch but that’s bullshit. She certainly has a Portuguese passport – her previous profile (External Link/Members Only) was fully verified and the nationality was stated as Portuguese. She also used to be on agencies as External Link/Members Only (again stated as Portuguese) and she has a personal website as External Link/Members Only where she says:
Below are some extra pictures of her:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Happy punting.  :hi:

Nice work Jason, well spotted thanks.

:hi: