Author Topic: Emilly Brazilian XXX -Wolverhampton  (Read 1991 times)


2 review(s) for Emilly Brazilian XXX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline slsfcs16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Took place before Christmas. Paid £200 for 1 hour with kissing, OWO and CIM. Met at a flat near the art gallery

It was the girl in pics - slim with fake tits. Not the best boob job in the world but she looked hot and was friendly.

Start with kissing and get her undressed, played with her tits as well. Then lay on the bed and she started OWO. Decent technique and after a few mins went down on her. On with the condom next for sex in missionary and doggy. When I felt close I took off the condom and finished in her mouth.

Cleaned up and she gave me a massage. Tried for round 2 but didn't think I had it in me so got dressed and left.

Overall a positive - nice girl, good service but don't think I'd see her again.