Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another £2 wasted.  (Read 7405 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Before my holiday I put in a reverse booking for when I returned, my offer was £150 for 2 hours at my place near Romford.
I know that is quite a low rate but one stupid bitch put in a bid of £350 ----------- exactly the same as her profile price.
Another brain dead cunt put in a bid of £150 ------------ but she lives in Swindon.   :dash: :dash:

I have NEVER had a successful RB, I don't know how you gentlemen do it.    :unknown: :unknown:

fingal91

Put one in on the day or even same afternoon so girls having a slow day close by will put in a bid. If you do it in advance you will be at the bottom of a long list (sorted my most recent). You'll always get some retards though.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Put one in on the day or even same afternoon so girls having a slow day close by will put in a bid. If you do it in advance you will be at the bottom of a long list (sorted my most recent). You'll always get some retards though.

Other people tell me you need to give lots of notice for RBs.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline The_Don

So far Shi+  But from other threads on the board. It takes a little planning and up to 4 weeks to weed out the rubbish. Good luck

I've had same day replies that that were not at the location and didn't even have the manners to call me and cancel. Total time wasters and no cheaper than their profiles
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:31:14 am by The_Don »

Offline Jimmyredcab

So far Shi+  But from other threads on the board. It takes a little planning and up to 4 weeks to weed out the rubbish. Good luck

I've had same day replies that that were not at the location and didn't even have the manners to call me and cancel. Total time wasters and no cheaper than their profiles

I suspect that some replies are to entice you into buying their private gallery, why else would you get replies from 100 miles away.   :unknown:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Other people tell me you need to give lots of notice for RBs.
You can play it either way.

What the WGs see is two lists: Recent and Ending Soon.

So with a long one you get bids at the beginning and at the end. Fewer in the middle and those will be from the ones that mainly just work the RB system and have sussed out how to search to find what they want.

With a short one you will appear in both lists, but it's hit and miss as some WGs don't log on every day.

Also worth writing a few words, without getting too fluffy, that tells them what a wonderful easy job they are going to get.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Before my holiday I put in a reverse booking for when I returned, my offer was £150 for 2 hours....

That equates to £75ph, so wouldn't that put her in your 'skank' zone?  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

That equates to £75ph, so wouldn't that put her in your 'skank' zone?  :hi:

From the replies I have received so far the answer would be yes.      :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

From the replies I have received so far the answer would be yes.      :hi:

Why not have a crack at this one Jimmy? At £60ph you'll save yourself £30 in the process.  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42210.0

:hi:

Offline Steve2

Don't start Jimbo off on £60/hr girls.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

ruby-tuesday

When I search RBs its probably slightly different to more established ladies as I am trying to build a client base, but I scan then all up to a couple of months away, putting my setting at a 30 mile radius ad that's how far realistically I can travel but usually ignoring those outside Bristol ot Bath. You can order then by date or proximity, I think, and the max range for distance is 99 miles so if its a lot further, they have clearly changed their postcode and are probably a PG scam! Only legit time I have done that is when looking for longish bookings in London as I visit there sometimes..

A selection of RBs appears on the same page as the search criteria setting - I ignore these as they are for all over the country, not looked too closely so not sure if they are ending soon or whatever...

I imagine full time busy ladies rarely look, only of they have a cancellation... Part time ladies could do either, suddenly fancy working or lining up bookings for days they know they will work, I've tried both  :unknown:

I dunno, I do use them and have had a couple of successful bookings from them but one of my almost-regs said he's stopped bothering so maybe it just isn't really worth it unless you have a lot of patience or a specific kink you are trying to get catered for... Or if you are trying to tempt a lady you have your eye on into lowering her fees!! I really do pay attention to what is said and write long replies (surprise surprise :D) but I've no idea if this is the norm or not..? Have to say, am bothering less and less these days, it does take bloody ages to search, sift and write a message - now I know how you guys feel only you are dealing with thousands of us not a handful or so!!

------------

One tip for people looking for overnights - the criteria you can change include your age (wtf), postcode, proximity and price per hour. The default for the latter is £75, meaning that most overnights will be omitted unless you are offering over £800 total or a very short duration overnight! I always change it to a tenner per hr :D not cos I'm a skanky ho haha but because i did once see a guy offer a rate for 48 hrs in a spa hotel - would have missed that easily and I did consider bidding but decided too long to spend with a stranger (overnight is prob pushing it tbh).. The point is though, I don't want to miss a great offer for an atypical booking because of the price settings. I'm nit sure how this helps you guys but bear in mind, if placing a RB for an overnight, you may not get many takers if girls don't alter the default price per hour... I made that mistake the first few searches I did and £75 looks reasonable if you are looking to drop your rates by a little so I bet many WGs (real ones, not PG scammers) don't alter it. That might help some of you... Maybe best to just find a lady you like and make her an offer, I find it hard to believe so many WGs would srsly block you for a reasonable, non-pisstake offer, especially with Christmas coming up and all those Christmas mums flooding the field...

Sorry that probably doesn't help you JRC, and sorry you have had no success..I honestly had no idea RBs cost money til I came to UKP, pretty shit!!  :thumbsdown:

fingal91

Other people tell me you need to give lots of notice for RBs.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
This is just my experience of good RB (outcalls). I think it makes sense if some girl is local and happy to see you for a less than her normal outcall rate because it's not a busy day. She might not be desperate enough to go through all the RB pages so it helps to be closer to the top.

fingal91

What I hate is if a retard makes a stupid bid and then you can't edit your listing any more. Example is External Link/Members Only who seems to bid on every RB.

Tony Montana

Sorry that probably doesn't help you JRC, and sorry you have had no success..I honestly had no idea RBs cost money til I came to UKP, pretty shit!!  :thumbsdown:

Yeah I think they are charged so the WG respondents know you are serious about the booking.  Otherwise AW would be flooded with thousands of RB's from punters taking a chance at ridiculously low prices.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yeah I think they are charged so the WG respondents know you are serious about the booking. Otherwise AW would be flooded with thousands of RB's from punters taking a chance at ridiculously low prices.

No, I think they charge £2 to get extra revenue, that is after all what Adultwork are about, they are not a charity.   :hi:

Offline punterstanding

What I hate is if a retard makes a stupid bid and then you can't edit your listing any more. Example is External Link/Members Only who seems to bid on every RB.

Yes - she bids on every single RB (I've done a few) and has a feedback rating of 1 despite her profile being over a year old  :thumbsdown:

I think (but haven't tried myself) that you can delete all the bids to edit them. You may get caught in the no-mans land though of it not being a 'Recent' nor an 'Ending Soon' booking. As said above, there is always a lull in the middle if you place it a while in advance. What I've done before to eliminate the last minute rush is to make the RB end a week before I actually want the appointment. If you then describe it in the text, the girls can see that's what you want if the read it of course and bid accordingly. That way, I can sort my bids out nicely in advance which is the way I like to do it, I'm not a last minute type chap!

Offline acorn50

I suspect that some replies are to entice you into buying their private gallery, why else would you get replies from 100 miles away.   :unknown:

Jimmy, you are spot on with that comment, girl told me that she bids on RBs in the vain hope that someone will buy her PG even though she has no intention of going through with the meet.

Flunt

I finally put my £2 up to see what offers I got for an overnight. I did sort through the really dodgy looking ones and blocked them from bidding before I placed it. A couple of the ones who did bid I've requested info for. I did get an offer from Bucks £300 for an overnight but sex was at her discretion.  :unknown:

Offline NIK

I have lost count of the times I've put 'slim, attractive 20 - 30 Central London', and been inundated with fatties from Merseyside or Bristol. Also pro rata a lot of black women, who 95% of the time hold no interest for me. Recently I have seen the odd one who stirs my loins, unfortunately not prossies though. The truth is that many who bid on rb's are out and out mingers, hence their desperation.
There is also Paige who I have seen a few times. She seems to bid on many reverse bookings, even though she charges way above the price offered.

When they don't adhere to your physical description, age range, locality or price range, it seriously makes me think if some of them even read the request. Either that or they're just trying it on.   :angry:

In my experience, like Jimmy, reverse booking are a complete waste of time. The most I had was about twenty two once and not a worthwhile one amongst them.
Having said that I saw Charlotte from Milton Keynes who came to see me in London indirectly through a rb request. She was well fit but completely  :wackogirl: and ultimately I didn't enjoy the experience.

Offline NIK

I finally put my £2 up to see what offers I got for an overnight. I did sort through the really dodgy looking ones and blocked them from bidding before I placed it. A couple of the ones who did bid I've requested info for. I did get an offer from Bucks £300 for an overnight but sex was at her discretion.  :unknown:

So what was the £300 for?
Watching her kip?   :crazy: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline NIK

No, I think they charge £2 to get extra revenue, that is after all what Adultwork are about, they are not a charity.   :hi:

Aw is all about money making on absolutely anything and everything.
They even charge for soiled knickers and and jars of piss and shit for anyone daft enough to buy them!  :crazy:

Quesadilla

Only tried RB's twice.  First was absolutely awesome Britbabe Tamara in my reviews. Just happened she was out of her normal manor at a loose end otherwise she'd be a regular. Wasn't very aggressive on price as I was new to the game, asked for £100ph got it no problem still felt like a bargain vs her usual rate.
Second time based on advice here I asked for a 2hr booking at £75ph with rimming, anal play and a levels.   I got 3 replies right on the money none of whom offered those services so didn't bother in the end. Did add one lady to my HL for another time but she is a bit vanilla so not going to bubble to the top of the list any time soon.
In the end I went to see a regular instead and had a great evening.
Both my RB'S were fairly short notice though I'm sure if I was more organised and set it up a week ahead I'd get more replies but I'm just too impatient.
I will have another try next time I've got nothing scheduled - but currently pretty much solidly booked with 2 punts per week right up to 18 Dec so maybe will set one up for Twixtmas.

brolin_76

after few days break from punting I put a RB. My requirement was 1.5 hour incall for £120 in Central London. Ok so here what I got from RB.

first one was from Maidstone, Kent :dash: External Link/Members Only no picture, and she does outcall only. WTF  :dash: :dash:
second one from London External Link/Members Only but 1.5 hour for £200 what is her normal rate. :dash:
third one from Hampshire External Link/Members Only and 1.5 hour for £180 which was less than her normal rate but not in my area. :dash:

fourth one from London External Link/Members Only 1.5 hour for £220+£40 for OWO fucking hell. :dash: :dash:

wasting of £2  :dash: :dash:

Offline Marmalade

2 quid on on RB should be treated like a throw at the roulette wheel. A bit of fun and you might get lucky, though the odds are not exactly great.

fredpunter

It's now a long time since I did an rb so you may know better than me but 120 for 1.5 hours in call in central London seems to me like it may be a tad optimistic?

Offline Jimmyredcab

2 quid on on RB should be treated like a throw at the roulette wheel. A bit of fun and you might get lucky, though the odds are not exactly great.

Yes, no doubt I will suffer it again, £2 wasted is not exactly life changing.

Miracles can sometimes happen.    :hi:

brolin_76

It's now a long time since I did an rb so you may know better than me but 120 for 1.5 hours in call in central London seems to me like it may be a tad optimistic?

Sorry my mistake it was 150 not 120. Yea I had very few success from RB. But my question is that when this ladies will be civilized they can see what is the client requirements and what/where are they actually bidding? :dash:

Offline punk

Yes, no doubt I will suffer it again, £2 wasted is not exactly life changing.

Miracles can sometimes happen.    :hi:

i thought you had retired?

Ben4454

The thing with RB's is you need to put a high hourly rate. So if you put £170 for the hour you will get a lot of replies and you can pick and choose. I do not think the system is suited to those who are trying to get regular prices.

I tried this system and I would get about 14 bids on it. The winner usually can no longer make it and about 8 are no longer available. In hindsight it is a bit of a waste of money.

Offline RedKettle

I have gone off them - I have been emotionally scarred by the pictures I have seen when flicking onto the profiles of some of the munters that have bid.   :vomit:

brolin_76

had another RB this week 1hour=120 in W2 area and this time again she bid me but 1hour=160 fucking hell. :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline congo66

I've had a fair bit of success with RB for overnights.

I usually put them in about a week before I want to meet up and put them for £4-500.
There's usually about 20 bidders and the vast majority are for the money I offer and it's usually for significantly less than is on their profile.

I'll see one and put the others I like in my hotlist and then contact them when I'm next after an overnight saying they bid £4-500 on a RB booking for and would they still do an overnight for that.... and the response so far has always been yes.

So they're not always £2 wasted.

Offline Boundless

Before my holiday I put in a reverse booking for when I returned, my offer was £150 for 2 hours at my place near Romford.
I know that is quite a low rate but one stupid bitch put in a bid of £350 ----------- exactly the same as her profile price.
Another brain dead cunt put in a bid of £150 ------------ but she lives in Swindon.   :dash: :dash:

I have NEVER had a successful RB, I don't know how you gentlemen do it.    :unknown: :unknown:

Thats been my experience too JRC.
These birds must bid on every single RB.

rb for me have never worked  for me
how much have they worked for others
1 in 10
1 in 100
1 in 1,000.000  ?

Offline NIK

1 in 10
1 in 100
1 in 1,000.000  ?

I've only had one ever that resulted from a RB, and even that wasn't directly as a result of the RB. Was a very memorable punt however, because although she was well fit, she was also a spliff smoking, mood swinging crackpot who spilt pina colada on the hotel bed.

Sounds like 1 in 110.000.000

Offline closeshave

I did one rb

Insufficient suitable replies and I wasn't after anything special

Quesadilla

1 in 10
1 in 100
1 in 1,000.000  ?

I've only tried about six or seven times resulting in two of my best punts - one of which became a top regular of mine and the other I would see again in a heartbeat but she was touring so logistics just haven't worked out. 

So for me it's been something like 1 in 3.

In each case though a vast majority of respondents clearly had not even bothered to read the RB and just sent a generic response - all immediately blacklisted (as I warned in my RB). It's definitely a numbers game.  I wouldn't hesitate to use RB again though.

DG

Tried it a couple of times. Only had success once. Put the RB up and got a text a couple of minutes later from my regular saying that I had just described her. On reflection she was right, so I booked her at the RB rate that was £20 less than her usual rate; result.

Offline Corus Boy

Posted about 10, mostly an overnight for £300. Plus costs of a dinner out.

Nine out of the ten were all good and satisfactorily concluded.

The tenth one I cancelled because I had received a more attractive offer from Annalise Squires.

Has any one got a good overnite on a r.b. for £300 or less are are they like hens teeth ?

squeezebox

Posted about 10, mostly an overnight for £300. Plus costs of a dinner out.

Nine out of the ten were all good and satisfactorily concluded.

The tenth one I cancelled because I had received a more attractive offer from Annalise Squires.

That's a fair price overall as the WG would only have to factor in her travel costs as overheads. If she's local, then even better. The only risk would be if she's a bait and switch... :thumbsdown:

Flunt

I've done about 6 RB which have resulted in a couple of good overnights at a good rate. Even if they were all a waste of time £12 for the novelty isn't much out of the punting budget.

Of the others, one was a stupid idea which I binned after a day, a couple were shit punts, the other I had already agreed with the woman prior to the RB going up and I didn't get a better offer.

If you want an overnight they are very good, better if you can point a regular in that direction to try and negotiate a rate. They do seem a bit pointless if you're trying to get a £150 pro$$ie to bid on a £100 booking.

Offline Corus Boy

That's a fair price overall as the WG would only have to factor in her travel costs as overheads. If she's local, then even better. The only risk would be if she's a bait and switch... :thumbsdown:

All bar one travelled from varying distances and used my RB to fund a Cardiff tour.

They were all Outcalls and I would see them in the entrance CCTV and would turn them away if it was B & S.

Offline dc0582

I've given this a try. Staying in a nice hotel near Green Park on Thursday night and I'm struggling finding someone for less than 200 per hour in the local area. I've specified an out call for 150ph which I'm hoping will get some decent replies. Will report back but so far as I'm concerned, even in the punting desert where I live 150 gets you a decent punt!

Offline dc0582

Update - so I got 14 bids! Including 2 who had actually read my comments and made an effort to sell themselves! So I've gone slightly out of my comfort zone with someone I wouldn't normally go for but she's sounded really good in her emails, looks great in her pics and had promised me a fantastic time. Well below her usual rate as well. Will see how it goes of course but will review post encounter.

has any one asked on a rb for 1hour for £70 or overnite for £300
any takers ,any good?

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Yes, did an RB overnight for £290 last year. There were a number of good bidders at that price. If you search you should find a thread about it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, did an RB overnight for £290 last year. There were a number of good bidders at that price. If you search you should find a thread about it.

£290 for an overnight.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

I would like to see what she looks like.    :unknown:

i have done one for £225 and fine but the real deal was her asking me what i wanted to pay and worked out a price from there,
to my mind two 1hours at 120 each give better value unless you are like 20/30 years old