Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u-be wary of cancelling on short notice.  (Read 5679 times)

Offline HappyFlyer

+1 Having seen Adele and had many an email exchange where her English is still somewhat better than my Hungarian, I would also wager this is more about grammar than growling.

carlisle78

+1 Having seen Adele and had many an email exchange where her English is still somewhat better than my Hungarian, I would also wager this is more about grammar than growling.

+2 Note she says "loose" time and money rather than "lose" so I too think it is just a grammar thing.

Offline punk

exactly

and he will always find a new name for those defending someone - first i was cindys pimp, when i askd him to put his forum membership on the line to back that claim he slithered away

and now he's dropped the pimp line and i'm a white knight even though i have seen cindy once and have seen michelle three times :lol:

you should not have  said that, next your be accused of being michelle's pimp.Any way there is no fucking evidence, so either he puts up or shuts up, and his shut up, say's it all really.

Offline Boundless

I think it's still out of order, not good customer service.

You cancelled with sufficient notice, you don't need a lecture.

Prossies have cancelled or pushed back the time on me far more often than I have cancelled.

Offline Marshall85

I've exchanged a few messages since with Adele and have cleared it up as a language misunderstanding, and for what it's worth now Ive had some more in depth messages from her, she does seem like a nice genuine girl. Can see why she's got such a legion of fans :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

At the risk of being a bit fluffy IMHO Adele is too much of a sweetie to be rude. I think it's down to language.

I think the West8 is just stirring shit again.

unclesweetheart

I've exchanged a few messages since with Adele and have cleared it up as a language misunderstanding, and for what it's worth now Ive had some more in depth messages from her, she does seem like a nice genuine girl. Can see why she's got such a legion of fans :)

Very glad it's been sorted thanks for posting.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

At the risk of being a bit fluffy IMHO Adele is too much of a sweetie to be rude. I think it's down to language.

I think the West8 is just stirring shit again.

I'm glad someone else has said that, I've already been accused of White Knighting (though Punks' excellent pictures almost made it worth it!:).

Offline random

While I don't think there was any kind of threatening intent in that email it is clear she is pissed off for someone informing her they had to cancel on the day. It's bound to happen occasionally when they have to book well in advance. I don't like booking well in advance as I can never be certain I can make it. I still don't understand the major discrepancy between the text and the email she sent.

Offline Vivago

Also, the idea that she is pimped is ludicrous. Cannot imagine that any self-respecting pimp (oxymoron?) would tolerate her endearing habit of overrunning on her appointment as she does, often by 30 minutes plus. I have never known a prossie who did this so consistently.

She's a gem. Look after her, guys. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Gene Hunt

Yesterday when I was waiting at her door she texted I'll "dress up and puck you up" :)

Written English is her weak point but kind of cute too

Offline Bigus Dickus

Yesterday when I was waiting at her door she texted I'll "dress up and puck you up" :)

Written English is her weak point but kind of cute too

Did she give you a good pucking?

:D

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Did she give you a good pucking?

:D

That girls' skills know no bounds! Ice-Hockey Fetish! Add it to AW as a tickable!  :lol:

password02

+1
I had a couple of sessions with her last week and can confirm as above - her spoken English is Excellent but some of her written emails and texts can be misunderstood - It was not meant to be a negative comment from her.

:hi:

Offline DH

I had a somewhat similar thing happen to me with Adele although  the email i got from her did not sound like a threat* was more like she was really sad but the thing that set it apart was the Bye at the end which to me sounded more like a Bye don't ever contact me again, and then i had to send her an email again explaining the situation with my deepest apologies to which she replied and to cut the email short she assured me that she's not angry at me but she was just sad.
As it has been said before her written English it's not perfect I don't think the email you got was a threat to you in my opinion it was her venting.

Now I've asked to set another meeting with her and she could not give an available date but if she gets anything in the mean time she will let me know, but I'm sure that after the cancellation we had I'm all the way to the bottom of the list.

Bottom line is she has to understand that things don't go according to plan sometimes and it's to be expected but that does not mean it's the end of the world, I know WG who had  whole day cancelled by different people and she was cool about it.

Offline punk

May be her pimp or even her are worried about the loss of ££££

west8

No way is she pimped. If she is, the pimp is truly a fucking genius ... although it does seem the mask has slipped somewhat recently.

Offline DH

Goes to show that no matter how good a show she puts on in the end it's all about ££ and if u get in the way you might get blacklisted. I had the feeling she might leave a note on my aw acc i better go ask someone to have a look.

west8

Goes to show that no matter how good a show she puts on in the end it's all about ££ and if u get in the way you might get blacklisted. I had the feeling she might leave a note on my aw acc i better go ask someone to have a look.

Wow, I've heard about girls being able to do that, but I wasn't aware whether it's a fact or an 'urban myth'.

If comments have been left on your profile, please report back!

Offline Gluckman

Well, she's not in this line of work to make friends now is she? :p

west8

Given the length and (unusual) frankness of this thread, I'm wondering when someone is going to mention 'the hair' ...  :scare:

Goofy85

Wow, I've heard about girls being able to do that, but I wasn't aware whether it's a fact or an 'urban myth'.

If comments have been left on your profile, please report back!

Girls can put notes on your profile but only other service providers can see them. Service providers can also see if you have an alias (eg. More than one adultwork profile per computer). The alias appears as a second number next to your feedback.

Offline MeesterNeek

Given the length and (unusual) frankness of this thread, I'm wondering when someone is going to mention 'the hair' ...  :scare:

Well .... you have now

New to forum; not new to punting and looking forward to contributing!  :P

Gene Hunt

Going to regret asking this

??????

Offline nervyfooker

i think her hair is "enhanced".
shocking.