Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena & Nikki  (Read 1419 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for Nikki Lovely MILF (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online tel_house

Having just read Steve's reviews of Xena & Nikki,  I thought I ought to do a review of a threesome that I had with them some while ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unlike Steve I don't have a loyalty card with then as I live about 2 hours drive away but I did have the opportunity to visit them both as a duo booking a little while ago.

Comms were a bit hit and miss as at that time as Xena's English was poor (I understand she goes, or has been , to college to learn English)., but after about a 30 minute delay we got down to business. I knew from when I booked that there was no lesbian action but at £120 for the full hour I was happy with that.

The 2 girls share a flat and live in it while they are in the UK, so only they work from it. The flat is clean and has a large lounge and a couple of  bedroom but I only saw one of them and the bathroom and shower were fine. Just a pity about the wall paper see External Link/Members Only.

Services were delivered enthusiastic, OWO DBJ RO , one cowgirl and the other RO at the same time then change over. Nikki was attentive asking me what I wanted to do next then gave instructions to Xena in Hungarian. I was even asked if I'd like to be the first to try her new strap-on.  To finish Nikki wanked me off onto Xena's tits while Xena squeezed by balls. There was no clock watching but the hour seemed to go quite quickly even though I got more that my 60 minutes.

Pros

good service
good DFK
great DBJ
sweet tasting pussys
very attentive
great VFM

Cons

No lesbian action (to be fair I knew that when I booked so not really a negative)
They live/work too bloody far away from me.

TH

Offline MrSmiley

sounds nice. thanks for the review.

did they use the strap-on on you?!

Online tel_house

sounds nice. thanks for the review.

did they use the strap-on on you?!

To quote Churchill, "Oh yes!"

TH